45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Y’all forget Surly demographics

• 46% of Surly are lawyers
  • 46% of Surly are doctors
  • 2% of Surly are both
  • 2% of Surly are pilots
  • 2% of Surly are engineers (1 member of Surly is a lawyer and an engineer, but the stats don't reflect it)
  • 2% of Surly are in the entertainment industry
  • 2% of Surly are math majors

A significant minority of us are unemployed maniacs that drink milk from saucers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

As someone who’s followed this way too closely. Stephanie, overturning Georgia doesn’t give him 270, it gives his fraud claims legitimacy. (Any state does) but Georgia was the most friendly to his overtures. Once he gets a tiny hand in the door, it all comes crumbling down. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

I’m curious to hear from those of you with experience in criminal law including prosecutions. What are the chances Trump never sees the inside of a prison with all these indictments on the table. To a layperson like myself it just seems unreal that he will ever be sent to prison. Rich and powerful people usually find a way out. Yet at the same time I can’t imagine he skates on ALL of this. Just unreal when you sit back and think about the totality of the situation.

edit: there is at least one person who thinks he will get locked up…

https://x.com/lawrence/status/1691262063979511808?s=46&t=pNctO5vxkhHDeDyC9pgJHA

Edited by TexEx15
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

As someone who’s followed this way too closely. Stephanie, overturning Georgia doesn’t give him 270, it gives his fraud claims legitimacy. (Any state does) but Georgia was the most friendly to his overtures. Once he gets a tiny hand in the door, it all comes crumbling down. 

thank jeebus he's fat, slow, and dumb. 

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

GA flipping would have justified seizing all voting machines, nation wide 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, TexEx15 said:

I’m curious to hear from those of you with experience in criminal law including prosecutions. What are the chances Trump never sees the inside of a prison with all these indictments on the table. To a layperson like myself it just seems unreal that he will ever be sent to prison. Rich and powerful people usually find a way out. Yet at the same time I can’t imagine he skates on ALL of this. Just unreal when you sit back and think about the totality of the situation.

Under normal circumstances, conviction rates are high.  My speculative opinion is that he's not going to plead "guilty," and is likely to be convicted in more than one of these cases.  As far as sentence, your guess is as good as mine.  But these are not good facts and he's not making new friends with all his blathering.  I've said for a while that I think he's going down.  Maybe I'm wish casting, but others are doom casting.  Nobody' knows shit.  Let's all watch the movie together.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated