2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

Heard today that some of the higher BMAs think Stewart is heading to Texas.
No idea how much fire is behind the smoke, but Stewart really is talented and competing with his buddy Johntay Cook could help keep his head on straight. We could do far worse at WR.
  • Hook 'Em 2

You take chances on guys when your roster is talent deficient. The roster is no longer talent deficient that Sark needs to take risks, as we saw in the last portal class where he took talented kids that fit his culture. I have no idea if Stewart will play at Texas, but there will be plenty of WRs that fit the culture that might be a little bit less talented than Stewart.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Drool 1

26 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Not sure what Auburn has coming in at QB, but Rogers would certainly be a massive upgrade over the trash they’ve rolled out all year. 

I’ve watched enough of Rogers to feel comfortable saying that his standing is a mystery to me. I cannot figure out why he is well regarded. He put up numbers in Leach’s system, but that’s the only positive I’ve ever seen. 

29 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ve watched enough of Rogers to feel comfortable saying that his standing is a mystery to me. I cannot figure out why he is well regarded. He put up numbers in Leach’s system, but that’s the only positive I’ve ever seen. 

"I've never met a man that I didn't like, but some people will never like me" - Will Rogers (probably)

• Haha 1

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.