2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

1 minute ago, irishtexan said:

So the system he developed is good? But he's ass. Got it...

Jalen Hurts is the only good QB in the league he's had. 

Baker and Kyler are hot ass in the NFL.

It's a super QB friendly offense that produces numbers and college accolades.

Just now, Texasborn91 said:

The NFL disagrees. He’s about to have 3 1st overall picks coming from his system. Timmy Chang didn’t light the world on fire. 

Baker and Kyler are ass in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Jalen Hurts is the only good QB in the league he's had. 

Baker and Kyler are hot ass in the NFL.

It's a super QB friendly offense that produces numbers and college accolades.

Baker and Kyler are ass in the NFL. 

I don't give a fuck how any of these guys perform as NFL players. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Ah, yes. We've heard this one before.

Lincoln Riley wants to build roster with players 'dying to be USC Trojans.

“The reality is, for us, having people that are dying to be here at USC, that are dying to be USC Trojans is first and foremost,” Riley said.

Supposedly after Lagway.

• Haha 2

Listed as 6'4" 265 in high school, 6'4" 235 now and it tracks from pictures at least on his 247 profile pages.

https://247sports.com/Player/korey-foreman-46056100/high-school-218228/

https://247sports.com/Player/korey-foreman-46056100/college-268970/

I didn't watch much USC defense this year (neither did their fans) but his stats say he basically didn't play. Definite Texas A&M target.

• Haha 1

They could at least come up with a realistic school.  Georgia or Alabama, sure.  Lousiville?  Yeah, I'm sure the Manning clan is beating down Brohm's door after his team shit all over itself in the ACC championship game.

Edited by kevwun
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Ah, yes. We've heard this one before.

Lincoln Riley wants to build roster with players 'dying to be USC Trojans.

“The reality is, for us, having people that are dying to be here at USC, that are dying to be USC Trojans is first and foremost,” Riley said.

Supposedly after Lagway.

If dying is what he's after, I know a certain Daniel John Durkin who may be of use.

Edited by TotallyLegit
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Listed as 6'4" 265 in high school, 6'4" 235 now and it tracks from pictures at least on his 247 profile pages.

https://247sports.com/Player/korey-foreman-46056100/high-school-218228/

https://247sports.com/Player/korey-foreman-46056100/college-268970/

I didn't watch much USC defense this year (neither did their fans) but his stats say he basically didn't play. Definite Texas A&M target.

Maybe he was in the dog house or maybe he sucks. I don't know which, but if he sucks, that would be one of the biggest busts in college football. He was the #1 recruit coming in and I don't think that he has had injuries. His position coach, Manning, said this about edge in 2022: “The reality is none of them have done anything in terms of the large scheme of things, so they all should have a chip on their shoulder”.

3 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Maybe he was in the dog house or maybe he sucks. I don't know which, but if he sucks, that would be one of the biggest busts in college football. He was the #1 recruit coming in and I don't think that he has had injuries. His position coach, Manning, said this about edge in 2022: “The reality is none of them have done anything in terms of the large scheme of things, so they all should have a chip on their shoulder”.

Well he was #1 in that one service maybe. He was #2 in the 247 composite behind Ewers. But given that Ewers was one of the only 1.000 players ever I don't think Foreman was actually #1 anywhere, or at least in any major service's rankings.

Edited by Huckleberry

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Well he was #1 in that one service maybe. He was #2 in the 247 composite behind Ewers. But given that Ewers was one of the only 1.000 players ever I don't think Foreman was actually #1 anywhere, or at least in any major service's rankings.

He may have been #1 in a number of places up til Ewers reclassified at the last minute.

I mean, I can see why Arch would transfer:

He's a backup to a quarterback that has gotten immensely better working under Sark. Maalik is gone. Texas has all of the momentum in college football and is headed to the playoffs with a chance at a national title. Sark and co have built a team that is solid for years to come from the inside out, we're headed to the SEC next year, and fan and media interest is at a fever pitch. Every time he touches the ball the crowd goes crazy. Arch's social media presence is insane, and DKR and Texas have an incredible media reach and scale that few other schools can match. Also his family is squarely focused on him taking school and football slowly and learning from the best.

But yeah, he's totally transferring. 🙄

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

I mean, I can see why Arch would transfer:

He's a backup to a quarterback that has gotten immensely better working under Sark. Maalik is gone. Texas has all of the momentum in college football and is headed to the playoffs with a chance at a national title. Sark and co have built a team that is solid for years to come from the inside out, we're headed to the SEC next year, and fan and media interest is at a fever pitch. Every time he touches the ball the crowd goes crazy. Arch's social media presence is insane, and DKR and Texas have an incredible media reach and scale that few other schools can match. Also his family is squarely focused on him taking school and football slowly and learning from the best.

But yeah, he's totally transferring. 🙄

And his little brother just got into Texas. It's all a smokescreen. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.