2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

2 hours ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

Man has Hayes Fawcett on retainer 

IMG_1065.jpeg

Poor kid sucks. Hopefully he’s a disruptive force to the “brotherhood” at OU. 

A lot of people take vacations to sightsee. Casey Thompson transfers to a new school. Maybe next year he can go to Utah. And the year after that he can try the University of The Yukon. Or Saskatoon. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I’ve started seeing random reporters claim that they knew something about Saban leaving beforehand and they sat on it. 
Literally no one knew that Saban was going to retire, including Saban, until yesterday afternoon. The guy’s family was surprised. 
Thus, anyone who ever makes that kind of claim can be absolutely dismissed as an honest and serious reporter. Super K has always been a dipshit, but he’s revealed himself to be a simple liar here. 

So no bond? lol

9 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Isaiah Bond's verified times coming outta High School:

Screenshot_20240111-211713_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.dbe9e0ffad986b25e9af632ddab7cf86.jpgScreenshot_20240111-212139_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d6bc9e68f3a54922868fb5b648fa7ba0.jpg

I hope the 100-meter time is more accurate than the 40-yard dash time.

He won the 100M in the largest classification in Georgia.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ve started seeing random reporters claim that they knew something about Saban leaving beforehand and they sat on it. 

Literally no one knew that Saban was going to retire, including Saban, until yesterday afternoon. The guy’s family was surprised. 

Thus, anyone who ever makes that kind of claim can be absolutely dismissed as an honest and serious reporter. Super K has always been a dipshit, but he’s revealed himself to be a simple liar here. 

Ehh, I'm no defender of Super k but people have been speculating about Saban calling it quits for the past 2 years. It's entirely plausible he has heard talk about Saban calling it quits. He doesn't claim he knew it was coming in any way.  Dipshit sure.  Liar is cutting him a bit sharp. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Granted. Still, Saban is in his 70s and Sark's smart enough to have some contingency plans in place in case the guy did leave and probably understood that whether it be in 2024, 2025, or 2026, this would be the time of year it would happen. At least, I hope Sark's smart enough to think through those possibilities.

4 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

Granted. Still, Saban is in his 70s and Sark's smart enough to have some contingency plans in place in case the guy did leave and probably understood that whether it be in 2024, 2025, or 2026, this would be the time of year it would happen. At least, I hope Sark's smart enough to think through those possibilities.

Of course Sark knew Saban was leaving. Saban asked him if he wanted the Alabama job.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, CaseMcCoyTruther said:

Amid the TFB Isaiah Bond rumblings, Bond has followed Quinn Ewers on Instagram, Matthew Golden has followed Bond on Instagram.

I mean it’s basically a done deal. Might as well buy your jersey and done to Texas One Fund.

Gold-en Bond NIL opportunity for those September day games. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

Ehh, I'm no defender of Super k but people have been speculating about Saban calling it quits for the past 2 years. It's entirely plausible he has heard talk about Saban calling it quits. He doesn't claim he knew it was coming in any way.  Dipshit sure.  Liar is cutting him a bit sharp. 

Eh, fine. Saban is in his 70’s. It’s a given that anyone following or covering the sport would have conversations about the guy retiring. Why mention that shit? It’s worthless unless you’re also trying to apply it to the notion that you were somehow privy. 

6 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

Me calling the guy out for intimating he had heard the Saban news and did nothing with it has nothing to do with Isaiah Bond entering the portal. I don’t know if that guy will, but I don’t know why damned near every Bama player wouldn’t at least explore it. 

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Eh, fine. Saban is in his 70’s. It’s a given that anyone following or covering the sport would have conversations about the guy retiring. Why mention that shit? It’s worthless unless you’re also trying to apply it to the notion that you were somehow privy. 

See "Dipshit"

18 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Alabama players can change that.

18 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I guess you forgot that the portal just opened for all of Alabama's players, and it's almost certain it's about to open at another medium or big time school once Alabama fills its vacancy. 

And Michigan likely still to set off another round 

23 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

How insecure do you have to be to lock 110 other people on a yacht with you for 3 days to celebrate your birthday....I don't even like 110 people much less have any interest in being on a boat with them for 3 days...

This sounds like some shit a couple living in Lakewood community in Dallas would do...

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.