Tell me about ou

Texas007

• 3 weeks later...

I work with so many “dirt burglers” in SA that it’s tough at times for all sports, men/women, but at least we’ve had the leaving the B12 in common.

OU still sucks, regardless of the time of day!

Hook’em!!!

On 5/5/2024 at 12:27 AM, Spider2YBanana said:

OU is gonna suck shit through a pipe this year and next. BV getting fired after '25. Glad those dipshits are limping into our new conference while we're currently on our A game. 

As long as we quit fucking around drop the hammer on them this year and next. God give me back to back wins over Oklahoma(or get to where we can start beating them 3 or 4 times in a row and I can die a happy man.)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

As long as we quit fucking around drop the hammer on them this year and next. God give me back to back wins over Oklahoma(or get to where we can start beating them 3 or 4 times in a row and I can die a happy man.)

Absolutely. Our roster is getting better and better and we should start taking over that rivalry as it should. Be I don't want to be on my death bed where we're still stepping on our dicks when we should put the game away. 

Yes, without the rough start last year, we should’ve beat them. I work in SA with too many “dirt burglers” to last during all sports. I’m surrounded by aggy and dirt burglers on a daily basis, so Lord help me. Less than 20% of us are Longhorn fans.

It’s 5:00 and OU still sucks!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1