Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

Shitty picture but these carnitas naoch were legit for dinner tonight. Added japs, sour cream, and salsa on top the chips cheese and meat. Was half way done when I realized I hadn’t documented it for this thread. Will do better next time. We don’t buy paper plates, but somehow use these shitty plastic plates we’ve had for 15 years more than real plates. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, wd40 said:

ham hinge, anyone?  was tryna see if I could get these Hebrew National dogs to levitate.  didn't work.

had 3 dogs left in the package, so cooked them all, but didn't want the extra tortilla (watching my weight).

spacer.png

Mega rep for the Dixieland HOT Chow Chow.

200.gif

Used to be several fruit stands near me that made their own along with killer cider and jams/preserves. They died out around 10 years ago when the economy took a shit. The world is a lesser place.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

No DQ for the fancy eating bowl, though the beans in the chili are a bit suspect and will count you some points.

Guilty. I fucked around when I ordered online and found out the spicy Wolf had beans. It was survival stores I was eating to rotate before it went bad and I figured Fritos, cheese and japs might salvage the deal.

Now for the important issues... why didn't you notice the weed fragments scattered about that led to the Frito pie in the first place? You're watching the wrong hand.

Edited by RPM

12 minutes ago, RPM said:

Now for the important issues... why didn't you notice the weed fragments scattered about that led to the Frito pie in the first place? You're watching the wrong hand.

huh.  thought that was just dandruff.  these computer glasses ain't worth a damn.