Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

tell me about your sausage 

It just got done with South Austin's mom.

In the skillet, it's Southside Market. Best beef sausage at my H-E-B.  However, if you are near the Fresh Plus off of Anderson Lane, they have a fresh Akaushi beef sausage that they make in house and it is legit.

Diced some left-over jap sausage wit potatoes O'Brien and eggs with cheese and salt and pepper. Didn't take a pic.

Thought about it, but I didn't think leftover jap sausage qalified enough for the thread. Fuck it.

(Half bottle in on  some Ben Something bourbon)

Party on!!!!

Edited by Steel Shank

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

So I hear sizzling in the kitchen. Come in, and the boy is making a late night sammich.

48b3331f9957670de774a629c5306bba.jpg

That’s turkey pastrami sizzled in the pan, four slices of bacon, two kinds of cheese, on buttered and griddle toasted bread. Oh, and he added two more slices of cheese after this.

Now those are some slices of bacon..

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....I still need to teach him to turn the burner down slightly.  He's an impatient cook, tries to cook everything on high.  But....when you're hungry, you don't wanna wait.  I get it.

No. He needs to embrace the dark side. I can feel his anger.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/20/2020 at 11:11 PM, Brisketexan said:

So I hear sizzling in the kitchen. Come in, and the boy is making a late night sammich.

48b3331f9957670de774a629c5306bba.jpg

That’s turkey pastrami sizzled in the pan, four slices of bacon, two kinds of cheese, on buttered and griddle toasted bread. Oh, and he added two more slices of cheese after this.

On 11/21/2020 at 11:38 AM, elfenix said:

^^ must have brought a tear to your eye

Woulda brought a tear to mine if I happened upon my kid fixing up that sammich. You’ve parented well, Brisket. 

Woulda brought a tear to mine if I happened upon my kid fixing up that sammich. You’ve parented well, Brisket. 

Last night, as I’m going to bed, I smell cooking and hear sizzling. He’s making his midnight snack: 8 pieces of bacon (he nailed cooking it, too - got it perfect), a bowl of leftover lobster bisque, and a bowl of jambalaya.

He’s actually trying to gain weight, so more power to him.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1