Bama fans and SEC lurkers I say this was respect

Sgt Hulk

Was that Hill sprinting into the end zone after the sack and taunting the Bama fans with the what looked like the down horns? 
Cuz that was awesome.
Yes it was, and yes it was awesome. We have a true Freshman locking down his position and I'm here for it. Gbenda only sees the field in case of injury or Ant Hill injury (god forbid) and we should all be thankful.

Even if it were, fuck it, you'd best prepare your Anus.
Side note: what a beautiful day. 
Aggy-gagged on a dick
Rapelor took it dry.
Cougar high fisted
Horns horse fucked the elephant,
HOOK 'EM BITCHES YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS COMING TRUE.
You forgot TCEH getting ducked up at home. As near to a perfect weekend as you can hope for
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, troph said:

Fuck the sec. Every week is as big as Texas OU please mutha fucka. We’ve always belonged. Big programs are up and down - Bama - Tennessee - Florida - Georgia - LSU - all of them down at times - but got dayum, great programs don’t fucking fold. 

5 sacks 

2 INTs

ewers 350 yards / 60%+ passing / no INT / 3 TDs

ZERO sacks and ran the ball to run out the clock with SEVEN FUCKING MINUTES LEFT.

who fucking quit? Bama.

you mother fuckers don’t want Texas with legal pay for play. We are gonna fuck your shit up. 

it’s no wonder we said “nah” to the SEC for decades with dirty money. Now the playing field is even with NIL? 

bitches we coming to own your ass. 

kiss my tranny ass mother fuckers !

IMG_8378.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Well I guess we're getting a head start in making this conference our bitch 

Yeah, a whole year early.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Is Texas gonna Nebraska a Bama?

We sure fuckin' are.

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 hours ago, troph said:
Fuck the sec. Every week is as big as Texas OU please mutha fucka. We’ve always belonged. Big programs are up and down - Bama - Tennessee - Florida - Georgia - LSU - all of them down at times - but got dayum, great programs don’t fucking fold. 

5 sacks 
2 INTs
ewers 350 yards / 60%+ passing / no INT / 3 TDs
ZERO sacks and ran the ball to run out the clock with SEVEN FUCKING MINUTES LEFT.
who fucking quit? Bama.
you mother fuckers don’t want Texas with legal pay for play. We are gonna fuck your shit up. 

it’s no wonder we said “nah” to the SEC for decades with dirty money. Now the playing field is even with NIL? 

bitches we coming to own your ass. 

kiss my tranny ass mother fuckers !

I heard that this morning on Game Day. "'every week is Texas OU" STFU. No it isn't. Not even close.

We are everyone else's biggest game. Only OU is our biggest game, and theirs.

2 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I fucking love the horns down. Fucking bring it motherfuckers

Damn right. They hate us more than they like themselves.

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

What a great fucking day of football 

Baseball, too, if you happen to be a Houston fan...

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

IMG_5512.thumb.jpeg.fa359c9de9080aad6025171bf485d9bd.jpeg.883479647be477b93699726ab35440c5.jpeg

that's fuckin' sexy

1 hour ago, Snotrocket said:

With all due respect, fuck j. brockemeyer and milroe.

Fuck those guys

59 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Wonder what the Brockemeyer's are thinking about Texas now?

I don't.

i-don't-think-about-you-at-all.png

42 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I was there. It was mocking. It was not well received. I laughed hard. 

Good.

34 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Gbenda had a sack tonight.  He ain’t Hill but he’s way better than when he got here.  Everyone on defense is.  Even my fellow alumnus Bush has gotten better.

Ain't it great having an actually competent coaching staff?

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Yeah, a whole year early.

We sure fuckin' are.

We are everyone else's biggest game. Only OU is our biggest game, and theirs.

Damn right. They hate us more than they like themselves.

Baseball, too, if you happen to be a Houston fan...

that's fuckin' sexy

Fuck those guys

I don't.

i-don't-think-about-you-at-all.png

Good.

Ain't it great having an actually competent coaching staff?

Regarding competent coaching.

IMG_0798.gif.f24262b55e05ac794a4114aaa155a502.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

Remember, way back, when they first announced Texas to the SEC and the resident SEC posters were like Texas needs to understand they are no longer THE big dog because Texas is not gonna like how Tuscaloosa runs things....cause I member!!! LMFAO...gtf out of here with that shit! Scoreboard bitches!!! We are Texas!! They knew it last year and weve known it since 2009. Fuck those coonasses in their collective goatass!!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, tchookem said:

I hope that SEC chant at the end of the game was mocking.

8 hours ago, troph said:

Pretty sure it was. That’s where the we’re Texas  swagger makes sense. Fuck those coon asses.

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I was there. It was mocking. It was not well received. I laughed hard. 

In 1990 when Arkansas came to Austin for their final time as a member of the SWC we did the same thing to them as we gave them one last beating. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, ousux said:
8 hours ago, Al Bundy said:
Was that Hill sprinting into the end zone after the sack and taunting the Bama fans with the what looked like the down horns? 
Cuz that was awesome.

Yes it was, and yes it was awesome. We have a true Freshman locking down his position and I'm here for it. Gbenda only sees the field in case of injury or Ant Hill injury (god forbid) and we should all be thankful.

6 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Gbenda had a sack tonight.  He ain’t Hill but he’s way better than when he got here.  Everyone on defense is.  Even my fellow alumnus Bush has gotten better.

Who knows where Hill ends up but his sack came when he was at edge and he used his instincts and quickness to avoid the trash and get Milroe. He's showing why everyone has known how special he is for awhile now. Gbenda's sack was when he came on an A gap blitz, got cut and hustled his ass off to get off the ground immediately and chase Milroe down. 

Bush and especially Burke just absolutely kicked the living shit out of Proctor, who Bama unabashedly stole from Iowa with a big old fashioned bag of cash in the 11th hour last cycle.  That kid might turn out ok but holy shit did he get abused last night. He got away with a half dozen holds in addition to how many sacks and big plays he gave up

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Im personally ok with seeing so many horns down everywhere we go (as long as it’s not done in front of my face aggressively, because if so things won’t be pretty). I consider it living rent free on idiots heads. It comes down to them hating they can’t be us.

WE ARE TEXAS BITCHES!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1