Dog Killer, Kristi Noem

Gil Bang

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Pancho changed the title to Dog Killer, Kristi Noem
1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

Psychopath. Also 50/50 she's your next VP.

nah she's toast:

And ignoring the obvious psychopath she has to be in order to actually DO something like that - how the hell did this get past an editor/publisher who should have said "maybe this isn't a good idea to put in a book?"

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

MAGA notoriously supporting someone for president who has never owned a dog and compares things unfavorably to dogs.
That would be instantly disqualifying of any other candidate. Even Richard Milhouse Nixon knew that value of pretending to be normal about having a family pet, even if he crimed that up too. It was one of the few acts to assuage concerns that he wasn't a reptilian freak.

Just like Ted Cruz was smart enough not to leave his dog alone in danger on the Cancun trip during the freeze. He left it with the other dogs, in his freezer.
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Macanudo said:

I read that Noem stuff about the dog and goat this morning.  What a complete asshole.   

This might make her more attractive in Trump's eyes, but it kills her in the eyes of the national electorate. Because we'll excuse the murder of 21 Mexican Americans at a Wal-Mart, but nobody, not even MAGA folks, can stomach killing a good boy.

Also, Twitter is having a field day.

• Hook 'Em 4

This was career suicide by Noem.  I only wish she'd done this AFTER Trump had selected her as his running mate. Even conservative MAGA types on Twitter are horrified.   You have to wonder about the political instincts of anybody who would think that publishing that story would be a good look. 

Then there's this:

• Hook 'Em 3

".... but wait! I haven't told you about the time I pushed my grandmother down a flight of stairs because she wouldn't stop bitching about her diabetes, or something! I also haven't had a chance to tell you about the time I ran that school bus off the road (it was one of those shorter ones, if you know what I mean) because they were going too slow. Tragically, not all of them died. So, am I Vice President yet?"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2