Dog Killer, Kristi Noem

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

No you didn’t.

Am I the only one who thinks that’s a silly practice? ‘Sorry, dude, had to do it.’ No, I really don’t think you did. 

image.png.2f98a781812f9d384fb53d027e83f52f.png

lol

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Our Billy goat growing up had 12” balls and he smelled like shit and he head butted you every chance he got. Total fucking asshole that had to be hogtied so we could worm the herd and trim hooves.  

despite this I somehow resisted the urge to commit a mafia style hit on this goat (we’ll call him Emilio to maintain privacy).  Only psychopaths commit this level of cruelty toward animals.  I wish her nothing but misery.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

What a horror show this woman is. I rarely am going to say something like this, but man she deserves the absolute worst that can happen to her each and everyday for the rest of her miserable life for killing a dog as well as a goat. What a freaking soulless piece of trash.

• Like 1

We haven't even touched on the poor assholes who work in the gravel pit. I am sure they appreciate trying to eat a Snickers bar with big green corpse flies from the dead animals bumping against their teeth. Much less just trying to delver a load of gravel and there are bleached bones and hide mixed all in it.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

I'd wager the publisher convinced her to keep the story in because he/she is sane and knows Noem shouldn't be near the seat of government.

Plus the damn thing might sell to people mining it for fresh horrors.

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Plus the damn thing might sell to people mining it for fresh horrors.

Yeah, I think this is it.  The publisher/editor want to sell books.  Noem becoming veep is a non-issue.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Well she’s got people right? Like, PR people? Who I assume would read it prior to being published.

LOL you think any of her “people” ever tell her no? 

have you not been paying attention the past 10 years?

Edit it’s the most perfect puppy murder story. Many people are saying more misbehaving pets should be put down. Virtually all behavior experts and veterinarians agree there or no alternatives to death in these instances

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Well she’s got people right? Like, PR people? Who I assume would read it prior to being published.

People in her office don’t tell her no. Her Press Secretary is awful and is currently on Twitter defending this. For reference, he went to Hillsdale and worked for Gym Jordan. 

Edited by Mango4
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2024 at 10:06 AM, C-Man said:

18 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

18 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

17 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

None of these links load an image for me. But, I don’t have a twitter account. Nevertheless, links usually load. Has their policy changes? Do they load for anyone else?

Edited by Willfully Horn

7 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

None of these links load an image for me. But, I don’t have a twitter account. Never these, links usually load. Has their policy changes? Do they load for anyone else?

You are apparently on some list. I’d buy security cameras ASAP.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

You are apparently on some list. I’d buy security cameras ASAP.

I’ve been on that list since I called the FBI and told them they were fools for not releasing the unabomber’s manifesto. They’re just pissed I was right.

On 4/27/2024 at 8:18 AM, Red Five said:

".... but wait! I haven't told you about the time I pushed my grandmother down a flight of stairs because she wouldn't stop bitching about her diabetes, or something! 

Hey sometimes on the farm you have to make tough decisions. It's just like the Eskimos and how they used to put their elderly out on an ice floe to just drift away after they proved to be a burden. Grandma wasn't pulling her weight. Last year during the wheat harvest she was practically useless, what with being blind and having her foot amputated.  

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

If everyone starts tagging stoolpresidente (Dave Portnoy) there is the chance for the most epic beat down on the internet. The Miss Peaches content he’s made plus his trolling of politicians would be a career ender for her since so many MAGA clowns adore him.

Edited by StassneyHorn

On 4/27/2024 at 8:18 AM, Red Five said:

".... but wait! I haven't told you about the time I pushed my grandmother down a flight of stairs because she wouldn't stop bitching about her diabetes, or something! i’m

IMG_2627.gif.a39bc9d6287113db17d3b067957abe80.gif

Richard Widmark was such a great psycho in Kiss of Death

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ah yes, a 14-month old wire-haired terrier, classic "working dog".

If working means "digging holes and trying to find gophers".

Just a quick note: a wire-haired terrier and a wire-haired pointer are two different breeds.   A wire-haired terrier is 15-20 .lbs while a wire-haired pointer is more like 60-65 .lbs. 

Obviously that doesn't make a difference when it comes to whether you should shoot your dog in the face.

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Just a quick note: a wire-haired terrier and a wire-haired pointer are two different breeds.   A wire-haired terrier is 15-20 .lbs while a wire-haired pointer is more like 60-65 .lbs. 

Obviously that doesn't make a difference when it comes to whether you should shoot your dog in the face.

Ah, my bad.  I was time-traveling to my wire-haired terrier, who was a super smart, high personality dog, but not exactly a "working" breed.

Would a wire-haired pointer be more like other pointers, aka hunting dogs?  Still seems a stretch for a ranch, if so.

9 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Makes a difference in the caliber you need

• Rage+1 2

Posted (edited)

He’s not funny on his own, usually, but it is funny to read morons engaging with him because they can’t understand the absurdist intent. 

and that person is either a lawyer with a Karen haircut and lawyer in their handle, which are red flags and loud buzzers for bitch, or it’s a bot based on the string of numbers. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He’s not funny on his own, usually, but it is funny to read morons engaging with him because they can’t understand the absurdist intent. 

The ultimate irony is he's a lawyer in real life.

His bit is stale and predictable.  But he keeps finding new, fertile fields to plow.  And those fields keep delivering, over and over again.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ah yes, a 14-month old wire-haired terrier, classic "working dog".

If working means "digging holes and trying to find gophers".

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F399413060676699325%2F&psig=AOvVaw2xNmwpaLyViiYMxSUpINR6&ust=1714434531316000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CA8QjRxqFwoTCJiY7LuM5oUDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAf