Texas vs ou - 11am on ABC

Pancho

Just now, David Dennison said:

And if we finish 11-1?

When has a Sark run football team not dropped a game to a bullshit opponent at some point in the season?

With how many mistakes this team makes and how they play down to the competition, every week is going to be a challenge even with how utter dogshit the Big 12 is this year.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Real Papi said:

I definitely wanted to see this young team dominate blow u.  Didn’t deserve to win this game with the turnovers.  To many unforced errors and horrible play calling down at the goal line.  Those points mattered and would the defensive play calling at the end of the game would have been different.  No matter what glad they didn’t quit playing and at the end had a chance to win.  Future is bright, Hook’em! 🤘🏼

how is the future bright? 

how are we young? we have numerous playmaker starters who will not be here next year. 

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I really expected more from our defense, but we had one sack. Yours was sacked 17 times it seems to me these boys got caught sniffing their own farts.

Holding was allowed. Just like every year with the rig12 and Oklahoma. 

It ends next year thank God. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, jw4381 said:

It sucks to lose. But damn what a game. And props to those sorry fucks on the other side. They were ready to play and took advantage of our poor play.

We played a C- game and still had a chance to win.

Fuck it, see y'all okie shitheads in Dallas in December where we're going to kick the shit outta y'all.

'

this.

this is how you moral victory

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Stunns38 said:

PK lost this more than Sark

Head Coach is the head coach. I see basic shit the HC shouldn't allow go on all the time.

Wrap up on tackles. Wrap up the ball with both arms in heavy traffic.

The defense played pretty well early on. OU was running tempo and spreading the field. If the offense had produced earlier, would have been better. And also, Ewers starting the game in a funk falls on himself. He's not a freshman anymore. It's not his first big game either. His state of mind seems rather fragile and inconsistent to me. Maybe he just doesn't have it. I don't know, but he is hot/cold. Arm talent only takes you so far.

Majors getting hurt was a big deal. At least Robertson got some valuable reps, but hate to see it in this game.

• Like 1

Just now, UTHornFan014 said:

Yep - My immediate texts after Auburn made the FG was that there was too much time left. 

Wouldn't have been too much time if Sark called time out with 45 seconds left to get the defense ready and stop the clock. 

Instead they let the clock get to 17 and our defense wasn't ready. 

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I dont imagine OU will duplicate this performance for a while yet, it's fucking Texas-OU.

We still got work to do.  But, y'know 3 turnovers, a half dozen sacks and we were in it to the end.  Given some of the shit ass moments  . . . .

I guess if you want to paint that turd gold go right ahead 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UTHornFan014 said:

Yep - My immediate texts after Auburn made the FG was that there was too much time left. 

This is why you go for it on 4th and 4. A 1st down at least guarantees we don't lose in regulation and we keep moving the ball and can win. Giving the ball back to OU against a PK defense with that much time only needing a FG is a death sentence.

• Like 1

If we being honest, Oklahoma just punched us in the mouth. They were the more physical team today. They probably heard all week how physical and big Texas was and they took it personal.  

Cant even get mad. We gotta match intensity and we didn’t today. Is one game but you know every team on our schedule is watching this and sees the blue print that OU used. If we’re not fresh we’re not very good . This was old Texas in the trenches today 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Sloppy game. We lost this game on our own with a lot of assistance from the refs. Turnovers, our own stupid penalties and the bogus ones tact on, and defense allowing chunk plays. Fuck everything. Better win out.

Fifm

But yeah, fuck everything.