Texas vs houston - 3:00pm on Fox

Pancho

Just now, JesusSweatDuck said:

Sark is so bad and PK has the DBs playing 15 yards off the ball inside the 20. These guys won't win anything meaningful for us

Crazy thing about it, go look at the first few games. . We were in the WR face and everything. Idk why tf we doing this shit 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

No, we played like dogshit from about 12 minutes left in the second quarter on.  That's the aggravating part of it.  This team was rolling.  And then like they always seem to do, they let up, both coaches and players.

Yep. We were crushing them.

Then just melted down. Amazing.

But very familiar.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Richard Kimball said:

Both Texas and Oklahoma had hangovers, and barely beat teams they should have destroyed. But the Horns are 5-1, and still in the driver's seat to be in the conference championship. As a wise old man told me:

Oat+Willie.jpg

Amen. Let's all pray Maalik has 25lb nuts to drag across the rest of the schedule 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Big_kat said:

Fuck this shitty conference and their no holding calling refs. Fucking bullshit

Totally, but the rest of the  games are going to be called the same way. Our O line was literally wearing their D line all fucking day. Putrid.

Edited by Lou Loomis

3 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

there are no good losses, there are no bad wins

if I keep saying it maybe I'll star to believe it again

His name is Robert Paulson 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

We all thought the Big 12 refs would screw us out of a conference title.  They just gifted us an opportunity.

Let's not forget all the missed holding calls or the BS personal foul called on Ant Hill. Nor all the ridiculous spots we've gotten across many games. They have taken far more than they've given.

• Hook 'Em 6

We can bitch all we want to about this game, but make no mistake this is a scenario in which last years team would have found a way to lose vs finding a way to win.

Could o, should of, would of been a blowout. Take the win and move on.

I am curious if Ewers got hurt in the 1Q and tried to tough it out until he took the big hit in the 3rd

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I know. We were playing 3 deep back then so it couldn't be injuries.

I guess you’re being funny but that’s bullshit, for real. I guess we’re the only team that has injuries 

if that’s the case and you can’t play with them, why TF they on the team??

Edited by D3zii
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

No, we played like dogshit from about 12 minutes left in the second quarter on.  That's the aggravating part of it.  This team was rolling.  And then like they always seem to do, they let up, both coaches and players.

I dunno, maybe Houston decided to play better. That's the Texas attitude tho, every other team is trash so we only ever lose when we play like trash.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BurgleBro said:

Bro they gifted us two HUGE plays in this game.  Be better

Is one of the two plays to which you're referring the decision to wipe the TD off the board for Houston early in the second half?  If so, you know that Houston eventually scored a TD on that drive a couple plays later, right?  So I don't know how much of a gift that was.  (And, yes, I figured that they would let the score stand, so was surprised with the overturn.)

• Hook 'Em 1

A disappointing win. That’s the fuckin dumbest shit I’ve read on this board…ever. We have wandered the desert for 14 years and you don’t like to WIN a certain way. That’s embarrassing, let’s hire Mack, oh wait, chuckles, wait, Tom herman back so we win and lose the “right way.” For fucks sake 

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Michael Knight said:

I dunno, maybe Houston decided to play better. That's the Texas attitude tho, every other team is trash so we only ever lose when we play like trash.

I think Quinn got hurt early in the second quarter. Something radically changed.

• Hook 'Em 3

• Pancho unpinned this topic