Texas vs k-state - 11am on Fox

Pancho

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Murphy missing worthy fucked up the entire end of half.  Called an easy pass, it was there, and he missed it. Can we, or sark, trust Murphy after his last 3-4 throws were all way behind open receivers?

We just need to settle him (and the d) down at half. We let ourselves get rattled by a missed call. We calm down, and we can get back to dominating. 

4 minutes ago, Ashylarry said:

Has anyone started the Arch Manning Should Starts thread?

They need to be thinking about getting Manning some snaps. Forget his redshirt, get him ready for the stretch run. Maalik is very good, but not the star caliber it takes to with a Natty. Gotta be Ewers or Manning to end this season

• Hook 'Em 1

We looked like typical Texas regardless of who’s QB. We’ve jumped on some teams and looked playoff worthy only to allow horribad coaching calls that have yet to work this entire year being 3-1726162 on 4th down.   We’ve also looked like typical Texas allowing weak teams to get back in the game that we should be blowing out.  I truly believe a diet of Brooks Baxter Blue and Krob on the edges until their slow secondaries creep and then deep prayers to AM and worthy is all you need.  We can 3-4yard them to death and crush this defense. But sark gonna sark 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, JGrayDBU said:

I started watching at 10-0 and it is now 17-7, so I'm not doing bad, unless you count the incredible difference in our head coaching decisions. 

Coincidental - he doesn’t coach the last few minutes of the half any different. The best coaches do. 

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

They need to be thinking about getting Manning some snaps. Forget his redshirt, get him ready for the stretch run. Maalik is very good, but not the star caliber it takes to with a Natty. Gotta be Ewers or Manning to end this season

Redshirt isn’t an issue. Fuck you for using “natty”.

• Like 2

Just now, ousux said:
2 minutes ago, Js1 said:
We need a thread just for the pussy ass negative Nancy whiners. Jesus Christ. What a beating. Don’t think y’all even like Texas

I sweatergawd some posters are closet aggy

I’ve said for years that at times, our fanbase is no different from aggy. Just wearing different colors. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Arch can play 4 games before he burns his shirt. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Sark is allowing pride to impact his decision making. He can't stand being seen as an offensive guru yet having the 120th ranked red zone offense so he foregoes taking the ideal play for maintaining the highest probability of winning a game (taking the field goal to go up 20-0) in order to attempt to get a touchdown to improve his rating and perception. This second half needs to be absolutely run heavy as Malik is fringing on breaking down mentally and we were doing great running in the first half.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

No, christ. You don't bring in Manning unless MM gets hurt or the game is out of reach. What if Manning struggles in his first moment as a true freshman in a big game? You're fucked.

Edited by mwaadeeb

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
4 minutes ago, Js1 said:
We need a thread just for the pussy ass negative Nancy whiners. Jesus Christ. What a beating. Don’t think y’all even like Texas

I sweatergawd some posters are closet aggy

Bingo

I am not going to gripe about the play calling in the red zone. If you listen to Sark, he tells you it is about us. That is his mindset in his play calling. This team needs to learn to finish in the red zone. That being said I would love to have the points… especially given MM’s state of mind at the end of the half.

1 minute ago, BabaYaga said:

And why the hell doesnt MM run the ball on short yardage plays with obvious lanes.   They’ve been there.  Take them. 

1 minute ago, BabaYaga said:

And why the hell doesnt MM run the ball on short yardage plays with obvious lanes.   They’ve been there.  Take them. 

MM has been injured for like 4 years. If he runs he’s broken

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic