Anti-Texas Officiating

1bigtx

I think the calls have been going against Texas for years but the data this year is astounding.  I never feel sorry when a bad call goes the way of the Longhorns.  All I have to recall is the no call on holding in the 1984 Cotton Bowl that sprung the Georgia quarterback on the tying touchdown.  The other memory would be the entire 1991 game as Baylor.

FB_IMG_1699204817989.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 7

MaleEarnestIriomotecat.0.gif.cfc64884b12dd6011e6397dc276cb9e6.gif
I'm happy that was recorded by TV cameras, but didn't change anything for us in the years since. We have 3, maybe 4 games left in this gutter slut of a conference before it's bye bye forever. No compelling reason to ever schedule any of the hateful 8...and that's even it's a one off game in DKR with no return date.
I remember we got Wes's phone number and called him. Answered and we asked how much he was paid. He lost his shit. 
So how much was it?
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 1bigtx said:

I think the calls have been going against Texas for years but the data this year is astounding.  I never feel sorry when a bad call goes the way of the Longhorns.  All I have to recall is the no call on holding in the 1984 Cotton Bowl that sprung the Georgia quarterback on the tying touchdown.  The other memory would be the entire 1991 game as Baylor.

FB_IMG_1699204817989.jpg

image.gif.b3719bd4f255587088809894471bacb8.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, 1bigtx said:

f93dadb9-d14c-4e72-ac9e-7f1ee5fe2001_tex

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

Holding a grudge since 1984 is perfectly normal and not at all aggy-like. 

Yeah, since it only cost us a National Championship.  How about you go fuck yourself, Mom?

Edited by cochamps
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think the posters in this thread are biased.

Out of 30 posts there are 21 unique sarcastic memes.

The other "biased ref" thread has fewer dicks in it by multiple orders of magnitude. 

I would recommend we all go post over there to get away from all this biased negativity.

Edited by LonghornBreeder
Typos

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Don’t you even horseshoes & hand grenades bro?

And nuclear explosions

1 hour ago, LonghornBreeder said:

I think the posters in this thread are biased.

Out of 30 posts there are 21 unique sarcastic memes.

The other "biased ref" thread has fewer dicks in it by multiple orders of magnitude. 

I would recommend we all go post over there to get away from all this biased negativity.

Hey…

fuck you. 

And op:

IMG_1496.gif.5c42072bcc0c47ca4f23daa4089d1b83.gif