Texas vs iowa state - 7pm on Fox

Pancho

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

OU hung 50 on these jabronis and it’s a toss up whether we’ll be able to exceed the 20 that Brian Ferentz put up on them. 

Mobile QBs eat this shit up. OUs OL is also better at pass pro than ours. Gabriel also has much much better pocket presence than Quinn. 

Just now, smoky said:
2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:
Wut? The handful of jersey, stretched out right in front of the official?

I see that on just about every play on opposing offenses and it's never ever called.

Ok. It’s still holding. It’s the least consistently officiated penalty but it was still holding. We need to play cleaner. It’s bullshit that the disparity is what it is but that’s no excuse for us being this sloppy.

Just now, smoky said:
2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:
Wut? The handful of jersey, stretched out right in front of the official?

I see that on just about every play on opposing offenses and it's never ever called.

yeah, but it was also in the flat, on the one guy who could have gotten to Ewers on the play.   

I hate it... but thats going to get called in pretty much every level of the game when its that obvious at a critical point of attack. 

as I have said before,  I understand the call... but that we have seen 10X worse game after game after game this year not get alled at all is what is infuriating. 

if they are going to call that... then they need to do it the other way... and I dont think they will

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic