Pac 12 Championship - Oregon v Washington 7pm ABC

Sbbruin

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

The committee all year has had Oregon over us. I seriously doubt with them beating the #3 team in Washington to win the Pac-12 would suddenly change their mind to let us in front of them. I get what you are saying, we need as many undefeated teams lose to create chaos. But I always viewed this as a play in game. Winner gets in. We should absolutely already be in front of them. Our SOS is better, we have a better win by far and common opponent? We beat Tech by 50 and they needed a fury at the end to beat them. They don't get punished for playing Tech, Portland State, Hawaii. All shit teams. One not even being FBS. All I keep hearing is eyeball test and they have a better loss. Better loss comes way after best win, SOS, common opponent. 

Screenshot_20231201_203346_Chrome.jpg

They have it written right on their website.  

Edited by chemHORN

And he was aggy’s main target. Main guy in the wishlist. According to Liucci, they approached him and he did not engage and in Luicci’s words gave them the “stiff arm.” After that, they didn’t even approach Lanning. 

That’s a top 10 job in Seattle with facilities that stand down to very few. Every coach in America knows you go to aggy for a payday and then you die.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

deboer is pantsing Lanning.  Lanning is gonna start getting desperate 

DeBoer is a bad mofo. Look at what he’s accomplished there. And Lanning is just kinda stunned. Which is what you want. Stunned. But they supposed to be Oregon? Win Heisman. Go to CFP. Not with two losses you won’t. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, chemHORN said:

Screenshot_20231201_203346_Chrome.jpg

SOS? Check. Common opponent? Check. We would both be champs. No head to head. Oregon has zero over us if this is truly their criteria. But if this is really their criteria, we should already be ahead of them.

But all of this seems moot, since Oregon looks like crap tonight and on their way to getting blown out. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Washington just doing what they should do. After all this hype of Oregon and a rematch and a bunch of people discounting them because they “barely” beat Oregon bc Oregon missed a FG pissed them off. 

Maybe just maybe the dipshit people saying Bama would beat Texas in a rematch will have their eyes opened by what is happening here tonight. Head to head means something. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

SOS? Check. Common opponent? Check. We would both be champs. No head to head. Oregon has zero over us if this is truly their criteria. But if this is really their criteria, we should already be ahead of them.

But all of this seems moot, since Oregon looks like crap tonight and on their way to getting blown out. 

The committee could still change their mind and jump us over Oregon if they won though is my point.  All their rankings up until now have no bearing on their final ranking.  They can do what they want.  But agree it is looking moot.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Maybe just maybe the dipshit people saying Bama would beat Texas in a rematch will have their eyes opened by what is happening here tonight. Head to head means something. 

Hope so. This idea that somehow Washington wasn’t worthy and just lucky to be there and we’re just waiting to get beat down by Oregon is a joke. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, chemHORN said:

The committee could still change their mind and jump us over Oregon if they won though is my point.  All their rankings up until now have no bearing on their final ranking.  They can do what they want.  But agree it is looking moot.  

UT is out. Not going to happen. Don't get your hopes up. 

• Rage+1 1