SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

4 minutes ago, WBT said:

people will shift their ire with no cognitive dissonance at all

I'm hoping for 1-2 min reviews instead of 5 to 6 min, no conferences to call illegal motion or offsides.  I expect refs to suck and miss calls but to not be targeted would be nice.

It will amaze people when half the games we will have more penalties the other half less.

Edited by dcar00
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

That’s it—I’m pulling the trigger on Rose Bowl tickets.

Walk me through it.  I think if Georgia loses, Michigan as #1 seed chooses the Rose and #2 seed Washington plays #3 Texas in the Sugar.

1 minute ago, WalmartTexasFans said:

I was told Milroe was great since the Texas game.  Looks the same to me.  Shut down his running, expect inaccurate short and intermediate passes and limit the number of successful long throws.

Amazing that he looked better against bad defenses and looks about the same against a comparable defense

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Walk me through it.  I think if Georgia loses, Michigan as #1 seed chooses the Rose and #2 seed Washington plays #3 Texas in the Sugar.

Texas is gonna be the #4 seed I think unless Bama wins and FSU loses.

Bama wins, fsu loses -

mich

uw 

Texas 

Bama 

——

Bama wins, FSU wins 

mich 

uw

fsu

Texas  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, WBT said:

Amazing that he looked better against bad defenses and looks about the same against a comparable defense

the Bama is better now narrative will ramp back up, even with the miracle escape at Auburn, if they beat Ga by double digits.

Bama is the same Bama they were except Milroe is running more now.

Honestly this game is ugly as fuck, both can play defense but there is a lot of bad football too.

You have to put UGA in the playoff if they are undefeated obviously but if Bama wins there is nothing here to justify that they should get in ahead of Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1