SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

1 minute ago, millhouse said:

If anything, I think this makes it harder for FSU to get in, even if they win tonight

Our best hope is if FSU wins, they do it un ugly fashion. Showing the committee this team is nothing more than a free bye for the real contenders out there. To give the committee something to think about at least.

It depends what their true end result is. Do they want the 4 best teams or do they just want to take the 4 best records? Because those aren't always the same. Texas would run FSU off the field in current form.

1 minute ago, FWD said:

CFB committee is going to be praying for a Louisville win tonight.

eh, these guys don't give a fuck.  the committee head is an ACC guy.  they might put us in but they aren't going to sweat over putting in FSU that is undefeated.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I've got the sound muted.  Has Danielson started in with the Georgia should make it bullshit yet?

Danielson is the biggest fucking LOSER analyst ever!

I watched his entire LOSER career playing starting QB on probably the most horrible Detroit Lions teams ever, where his starting jobs was safe, his coaches, owner, and fans DGAF if they lost, which they did almost every game.

The fact that Danielson can credibly critique ANY QB play is LAUGHABLE, since his NFL career was clocking in to pick up his check and LOSE almost every week, due almost entirely to the fact that he was one of the worst QBs ever in the NFL.

What an Asshole LOSER!    /rant

Edited by BachelorTrek