CFP Semifinal: Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl - 4pm CT ESPN

ztejas

7 minutes ago, Josef Pwag said:

Both teams are filled with pussies. I'm pretty drunk. I started drinking too much too soon. I could be out before our game kicks off. Can someone drive to Palacios and wake me up later? 

This guy gets it.

3 minutes ago, nnm said:

I’m just joining the party, having wrapped up some honey-do errands with Mrs. NNM. What I see is Michigan running over Bama’s O-line. 

I have one question:  is this the all-time weakest Bama team that didn’t have it figured out in week 2, or the typically dominant Bama team that beat UGA in the SECX3 CCG?  

Just checking on the narrative. I could go to Texags to see what Looch tells people to think, but I don’t want to have to disinfect. 

It's a bit of a stalemate right now but except for a fumbled punt that led to Bama's first TD, Michigan has looked the better and more threatening team.  

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Josef Pwag said:

Both teams are filled with pussies. I'm pretty drunk. I started drinking too much too soon. I could be out before our game kicks off. Can someone drive to Palacios and wake me up later? 

If I stayed in Palacios, I'd be drunk too.

• Haha 6

Yep! I swear, too many of us are looking ahead. Washington is no joke and is our worst match up.

IF we win tonight, none of these two scare me, even playing Bama a 2nd time(cough Oregon/Wash).

Well, I didn’t want to see Texas play Washington either, but I’m glad they got the extra time to prep.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingLerxst said:

Love the broadcast minus announcers. But listening to the bands play the same 10 second song over and over is killing me. Absolutely ruined ever listening to Kashmir again for me…..

Here's an underrated version of Kashmir for you to enjoy later. 

• Hook 'Em 2

47 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Ohio State got 7 on opening kickoff against gata. 

83 yards the rest of the game. 4 quarters and junk. 

I remember that game. Figured FL was going to get blown out of the stadium.  A Gator I know from Tampa said most of the chatter in the stadium was tOSU fans asking why they bothered to make the trip to Tempe.