2023 Cotton Bowl - Ohio State vs. Missouri

satyanash

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thunderlounge said:

tOSU with no opt-outs. Guess they got a chip on their shoulder. Mizzy gonna get fucked into next week. 

If they wanted to show the committee that they should be in the playoffs, Michigan is the team they should have beaten. 

Playing that game at the end of the year always creates the chance that it’s an elimination game. Not so going forward though. 

16 minutes ago, WBT said:

I can't imagine many tOSU fans are excited about traveling to Jerryworld to play Mizzou.  And I don't think Mizzou has many fans.

Mizzou's fanbase has dwindled sharply since the SEC move. In 2021 they averaged just 46K attendance for home games (the SEC average is 72K)

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

I'll most likely watch this one, but it doesn't really "wow" me this year

None of the non-playoff bowls “wow” me. With so many portal players and NFL prospects sitting out, these teams don’t resemble what they were during the regular season. 

Edited by TonyTexas

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

Does not compute... I don't understand how a Longhorn could ever root for the Buckeyes.  They are a sister cousin school of Oklahoma.

This. Fuck the Buckeyes, their furt fans, and their shithole dump of a town and state.

Hope Eli drinks Just For Men's milkshake.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, satyanash said:

Mizzou's fanbase has dwindled sharply since the SEC move. In 2021 they averaged just 46K attendance for home games (the SEC average is 72K)

I'm not going to argue whether their fanbase has shrunk, but I just checked their home attendance this season. They averaged just over 60,000 per game in Columbia with a bunch of sellouts. Faurot isn't very big though -- its capacity is just 62,621.

5 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Does not compute... I don't understand how a Longhorn could ever root for the Buckeyes.  They are a sister cousin school of Oklahoma.

We beat tOSU despite their shitty fans, at least they have something to talk about. Mizzou gets a little success and gets diarrhea of the mouth. Not a big fan of schools who have won zero talking shit. And Fozzy, don't forget that cheap school and their shag carpet on their field. 

2 minutes ago, Dewey said:

We beat tOSU despite their shitty fans, at least they have something to talk about. Mizzou gets a little success and gets diarrhea of the mouth. Not a big fan of schools who have won zero talking shit. And Fozzy, don't forget that cheap school and their shag carpet on their field. 

I was put on criminal trespass at Faurot Field in 2005 for sneaking a flask into the game. All I did was scalp more tickets and go back in with another flask because I wasn't going to miss Vince fucking their shit up. I did get put on criminal trespass at Ohio Stadium and even made it on the post game College Game Day clips with that said....

Fuck Ohio State

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I was put on criminal trespass at Faurot Field in 2005 for sneaking a flask into the game. All I did was scalp more tickets and go back in with another flask because I wasn't going to miss Vince fucking their shit up. I did get put on criminal trespass at Ohio Stadium and even made it on the post game College Game Day clips with that said....

Fuck Ohio State

LOL shit meant to say did not get put on criminal trespass at Ohio Stadium.

39 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Fuck Ohio State

I went to Columbia in ‘09 and it was a good time. 

Harrison officially sitting. Maybe I’m in the minority but I think this one is close. 

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Anyone want to loan me their life savings?  I know how to double it before midnight.  I'll just take 10% as a finder's fee.

Did you miss that I went 8-4 in the TX HS state title game predictions this year? “Helo gets everything wrong” is tired and inaccurate. 

• Haha 1