Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

27 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Do you really think anything is going to be accomplished arguing this point?

It is fucking hilarious you desperately want to argue it, and quite telling.

Old fuck vs old fuck that tried to overthrow our democracy.  

You guys are running possibly the only man on the planet who could lose to Biden.  This is your Hillary 2016 moment, and every Biden gaffe for the next four years will be your team's fault for refusing to provide sane Americans with a logical alternative.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Chuckie Finster said:

Old fuck vs old fuck that tried to overthrow our democracy.  

You guys are running possibly the only man on the planet who could lose to Biden.  This is your Hillary 2016 moment, and every Biden gaffe for the next four years will be your team's fault for refusing to provide sane Americans with a logical alternative.

Don’t forget, the incumbent old fuck doesn’t go around bragging about taking cognitive tests while declaring Nikki Haley was responsible for security on Jan 6

Biden makes gaffes and confuses names. He doesn’t go around telling everyone he’s in perfect health and perfect mental acuity while speaking nonsense and gibberish at the same time 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

He doesn’t go around telling everyone he’s in perfect health and perfect mental acuity while speaking nonsense and gibberish at the same time 

When would he do that?  There are numerous occasions over the last 4 years where he shuffles off the stage after blabbering something incoherent, then complains about "they are going to be mad at me".

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4446630-biden-wont-sit-for-interview-with-cbs-before-super-bowl/

Biden won’t sit for interview with CBS before Super Bowl

36 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

330,000,000 people in this country and we're somehow stuck with 'my retard is better than your retard.'

When you put it that way....

And then thinking about how England is ruled by a 90 year old with cancer....

It kinda makes El Salvador seem reasonable (but they aren't, that young whipper snapper that just won re-election with "85%" of the vote still seems like he kinda sucks).

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Not sure if serious.

He has some level of dementia clearly. I don’t think he’s involved in day to day decision making. He probably sits in a meeting or two a day. 

Where Trump’s mental capacity issues lead to him spewing word salad, Joe has trouble finding words all the time. In that clip he had to get reeled back in by a helpful reporter. 

My ideal would be them both to back out before the election. Neither is very capable at this point. We have to save democracy by voting for one of two options that won’t even be in charge of the administration. Great. 

• Fuck You 8

He has some level of dementia clearly. I don’t think he’s involved in day to day decision making. He probably sits in a meeting or two a day. 

Where Trump’s mental capacity issues lead to him spewing word salad, Joe has trouble finding words all the time. In that clip he had to get reeled back in by a helpful reporter. 

My ideal would be them both to back out before the election. Neither is very capable at this point. We have to save democracy by voting for one of two options that won’t even be in charge of the administration. Great. 

giphy.gif
  • Haha 2

Maybe ideally we would want younger, more capable leaders but we never get the 2 candidates that we want.

When comparing our 2 options, I will go with a diminished Biden over the chaos of Trump. Does someone really want to repeat 2017-Jan 2021 as opposed to 2021 to today? It’s not a close race how much better today is.

• Hook 'Em 2

You people do realize that Biden has said these exacts sort of things for decades. It isn't dementia, it's just getting exaggerated as he ages.

My all time favorite Biden moment, "Stand up Chuck", to Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair. This was 15 years ago.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, G650 said:

You people do realize that Biden has said these exacts sort of things for decades. It isn't dementia, it's just getting exaggerated as he ages.

My all time favorite Biden moment, "Stand up Chuck", to Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair. This was 15 years ago.

Biden called Milosovic and a Putin war criminals. President Trump  saluted a North Korean officer’s giant hat. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, G650 said:

I wish he would say the same thing to Abbott today.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He’ll never tell you a name 

16 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Who would you prefer?

I’ll probably write in the same I did last cycle. Amash. That’s wasn’t exactly a secret if you paid attention. 

Edited by Anastasis

4 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

That’s how you make an impact

If by “make an impact” you mean “stack the dead brown people highest”, probably not the best choice. 

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

You’re so brave.

You’re projecting. 

More people showed up to vote yesterday for an uncontested, uncompetitive NV Dem primary than they did in 2020 in the NV caucus that featured Saint Bernie, Biden, Warren and Pete.

• Hook 'Em 6

20 hours ago, Incredulity said:

When would he do that?  There are numerous occasions over the last 4 years where he shuffles off the stage after blabbering something incoherent, then complains about "they are going to be mad at me".

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4446630-biden-wont-sit-for-interview-with-cbs-before-super-bowl/

Biden won’t sit for interview with CBS before Super Bowl

It’s good that Biden won’t do an interview before the Super Bowl, which is a football game everyone likes.  Saturating every public venue with politics is garbage totalitarian shit and something only the far left and right want to do. (See the inability to just fucking enjoy or not care about Kelce-Swift). 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

If S&P 500 hits 5000 today, the index will be up over 51% since Election Day 2020.

Are we not worried that the "greatest economy ever" is a façade propped up by people doing the personal finance version of LBO's and getting themselves into perilously ruinous financial sitautions?

We are celebrating people spending a crap ton of money to beat inflation and boost GDP-- but what if it's all funny money?

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/06/credit-card-delinquencies-surged-in-2023-indicating-financial-stress-new-york-fed-says.html

Credit card delinquencies surged more than 50% in 2023 as total consumer debt swelled to $17.5 trillion, the New York Federal Reserve reported Tuesday.

Debt that has transitioned into “serious delinquency,” or 90 days or more past due, increased across multiple categories during the year, but none more so than credit cards.

With a total of $1.13 trillion in debt, credit card debt that moved into serious delinquency amounted to 6.4% in the fourth quarter, a 59% jump from just over 4% at the end of 2022, the New York Fed reported. The quarterly increase at an annualized pace was around 8.5%, New York Fed researchers said.

Delinquencies also rose in mortgages, auto loans and the “other” category. Student loan delinquencies moved lower as did home equity lines of credit. Overall, 1.42% of debt was 90 days or more past due, up from just over 1% at the end of 2022.

“Credit card and auto loan transitions into delinquency are still rising above pre-pandemic levels,” said Wilbert van der Klaauw, economic research advisor at the New York Fed. “This signals increased financial stress, especially among younger and lower-income households.”

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

If S&P 500 hits 5000 today, the index will be up over 51% since Election Day 2020.

Only because the fat orange fuck is ahead in the polls and all the wall street guys think he will be the next president. Or at least so I have been told. 🙄

Good news- no charges for POTUS

Bad news is that’s because they don’t think a jury would convict due to him being mentally unfit. 

Here another direct passage from special counsel. 

Or, when his Vice Presidency ended.

So, who’s really making the calls? Sullivan? Kamala?

Time for Kamala or Newsome imo. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 13

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again