CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

the ball wasn't even catchable really. fucking fumbles and shitty reffing.  

Yeah still drew ZERO holding penalties all night. 

Unbelievable screw job by these big10 dipshits. They got what they wanted, a punching bag for Michigan boring asses. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

Damn these guys don’t quit.  Had a great chance to win this game.  Not sure what the hell that first play to Blue was but I wish we had taken four shots at the end zone.  Hold those heads high young men.  Hook’em🤘🏼IMG_1265.thumb.jpeg.e153f703d0639e6d575e545e753ff499.jpegIMG_3280.thumb.png.5c91c12c73a84a08b15e260846d5c053.pngIMG_2157.thumb.jpeg.2e6ebfa757b5aa7e6d11741362345ad9.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, rvm96 said:

I would like every post game question be about the swing pass play call.

or all 4 plays calls NOT in the endzone. The last ball wasn't catchable either, and kinda in the endzone, if you compare it to the other 3 nowhere near the EZ. 

i am just in shock. handed a miracle and shit the bed

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Quinn is not ready for the pros. But I think he may also find a challenge keeping the spot (inconsistent and long ball inaccuracy decent scrambler but not as fast as Arch or instinctive that way) he may get beat out.

At least it was a one score loss and we were in it until the last second. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼 we have a bright future and we do have our HC. We may have a different starting QB and I will miss the seniors. Penix is the real deal. That was a team win for Washington at the end. Everything went wrong for them the last two minutes. They escaped. In a way. But they played better overall.

This one hurts. My birthday surprise present from my boyfriend… just found out was National Championship tickets and trip for us. Damnit. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼 fuck this hurts but Washington is a legit and solid team. Hope they skull fuck Michigan. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

Just now, UTEE97 said:

We had four shots at the endzone and he couldn't throw a single catchable pass?

Washington played it well.

They put lots of pressure on Ewers and had our guys covered. 

Anyway congrats to Washington, they were the better team.

But what a heartbreaker. To come so close and have it slip away in the last seconds. Fortunately with the 12 team playoff we shouldn't have to wait 14 years to get back to the playoffs.

But damn. It is going to be a long off season after that one.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, cabowabo said:

That last throw was damn near perfect. It was a great play by the DB.  Something we know nothing about. 

don't think it was perfect. AD was in front of the DB. something lower and not quite as far outside, and he could have shielded the ball away. even without the DB, he was stretched on one leg and the ball was scratching the fingertips. would have been a helluva catch

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Washington should crush Michigan.

Lol are you retarded?

We were running it up the gut for 10 yards the whole game

Harbough won't get cute he will run it every down and burn up the whole clock on this shit ass team. 

And I bet one of the most penalized teams in the nation won't have another perfectly clean game like this one. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, vandergriff said:

Are you blind?  The pass was way overthrown.  Good grief.

Romeo Odunze would have caught that!! and I believe Mitchell could have caught it. Think he missed time his jump 

• immamac unpinned this topic