Cat Fucker Gonna Get Fucked

I debated on whether to share this here, but yeah.

This crazy sociopath needs to be locked up forever.

https://www.app.com/story/news/local/courts/2024/01/04/prosecutors-reject-bani-mezquititla-bid-avoid-trial-in-cat-rape/72085854007/

FREEHOLD - Prosecutors have rejected an Asbury Park man's bid to avoid criminal prosecution on charges he repeatedly raped, tortured and killed his pet cat, but the defendant's attorney says he will appeal the decision to a Superior Court judge.

Bani J. Mezquititla, 19, appeared before Superior Court Judge Chad N. Cagan Wednesday to hear the decision on his application to enter the court's pretrial intervention (PTI) program, a diversionary program which affords first-time offenders the opportunity to avoid a trial and criminal record upon successfully completing a period of supervision.

Mezquititla's attorney, William Wackowski, told the judge he plans to file an appeal of the rejection.

An appeal, if it is filed, would be heard by Superior Court Judge Christie L. Bevacqua, Schaefer said. 

Cagan scheduled a court appearance for Mequititla for Feb. 29 to track the status of the appeal and the case.

Mezquititla is charged in an indictment with two counts of animal cruelty related to the alleged mistreatment of his pet cat, Ellie. One count alleges he tormented, tortured or abused the animal. The other accuses him of using the feline in a sexual manner.

Mezquititla was arrested March 2 after he told his roommate the cat had run away, but changed his story and told her he threw the pet out of their apartment window, prosecutors said. The roommate went outside and retrieved the cat's corpse and brought it to the Asbury Park Police Department, spurring an investigation. 

Mezquititla confessed to the abuse, telling police it began with him masturbating in front of the cat in December 2022, Sevan Biramian, an assistant Monmouth County prosecutor, said at the defendant's detention hearing in March. Mezquititla went on to tell investigators that his conduct escalated to repeated incidents of sexual intercourse with the cat over the course of months, as well as sexually torturing her with a pencil, Biramian said. 

Mezquititla took photographs and video of some of the torture, including video of the cat's paws handcuffed behind her back and visual evidence showing the defendant smirking as Ellie fought for her life during the torture.

Mezquititla has been held without bail at the Monmouth County Jail since his arrest. 

Kathleen Hopkins, a reporter in New Jersey since 1985, covers crime, court cases, legal issues and just about every major murder trial to hit Monmouth and Ocean counties. Contact her at khopkins@app.com.

• Rage+1 6

4 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

.Mezquititla went on to tell investigators that his conduct escalated to repeated incidents of sexual intercourse with the cat over the course of months

image.jpeg.0e0b991d17181d47b900be4439756c99.jpeg

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Cat Fucker Gonna Get Fucked
39 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Mezquititla confessed to the abuse, telling police it began with him masturbating in front of the cat in December 2022, Sevan Biramian, an assistant Monmouth County prosecutor, said at the defendant's detention hearing in March. Mezquititla went on to tell investigators that his conduct escalated to repeated incidents of sexual intercourse with the cat over the course of months

Are we sure that it wasn't consensual?

• Haha 1

Who here wasn’t a little confused when you were told about getting or slaying some pussy?

and seriously, not only sick but a definite indicator of further aberrant behaviors that will likely manifest with him raping and attacking people.  Hope they can toss the key.

27 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

He'll probably get off with probation and a minimum feline.

17 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

I don't know.  They've got a strong case with a lot of probable claws.

14 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Someone better protect that cat or it'll happen 8 more time.

Y'all are all going to hell.

Hop in, I'm driving.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

IMG_2188.webp.9733288cb08fe3444b367dfb92f4366a.webp

…but I am appalled by the fact that this man’s sacrosanct religious rights are being suppressed. If he is a worshiper of Bastet, the cat sun goddess, and wants to commune with his goddess in the way his religion requires- that should be respected…

3 hours ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

what kind's of Animal's are ok too Sex . Are cow's ok . What about Cow's baby's . What about Worm's

It's okay to put peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off. Because it's your dog. They made a documentary about it around 2000.

I immediately thought of this classic from The Onion:

https://www.theonion.com/i-think-im-going-about-this-cat-breeding-thing-all-wron-1819583446

I Think I'm Going About This Cat-Breeding Thing All Wrong

Stan Morrow
Cat Breeder

Last October, my dear wife Lois passed on. The first few months after her death were extremely difficult for me, as I missed her very much. Then, one day, my pastor recommended I take up a hobby to help me get my mind off things. 

Now, I've always been what you might call a lover of cats, so I decided to take up cat-breeding. And, while nothing will ever replace my Lois, I have found cat-breeding to be an extremely enjoyable pastime. Only problem is, after months of trying, I still haven't seen a single litter from those furry little gals. I'm beginning to think I'm going about this cat-breeding thing all wrong. 

To be honest, I haven't the slightest idea what the problem is. As far as I can tell, I'm doing everything right. I wait until they're well in heat, rubbing up against me and yowling to be serviced. At that point, I bring them out back to the shed, where I've prepared a special breeding area. 

It's cool and dark in the shed, just the way cats are supposed to like it. There are candles and nice music, too. (Actually, those are mostly for me. I know it sounds selfish, since I'm not the one giving birth to the kittens, but I like the experience to be special for me, too.) I've even laid down soft blankets where the actual breeding takes place, and put up chicken wire so my skittish lovelies can't run far if they get scared. 

At that point, I'm ready to consummate the breeding process. Gently but firmly, I hold them down with one hand while I carefully and lovingly breed them with the other. You'd be surprised–the tail hardly gets in the way at all. Sometimes I'm afraid I'm hurting them, but all the books I've read say that cats tend to yowl and scratch when breeding, so I usually don't worry too much. (Heck, I yowl and scratch, too, sometimes.) The worst was the time Mrs. Purrs slashed my thigh. She couldn't help it, though—cats' instincts are so strong. 

According to the books, the actual mechanical act of cat-breeding only takes a few seconds, but, just to be sure, I usually breed each cat for about 30 to 40 minutes. 

It seems like I'm doing everything correctly. But after months of trying, not a single kitten has been produced. So, for the past few weeks, I've been breeding them twice as hard and long, making sure to get each of my darlings right on the money. Especially Princess. I've really enjoyed breeding her. She's a delicate Persian with a long, white coat that's just gorgeous. She's always been my favorite. I've rung her bell loud and long, and for weeks I've been imagining tiny little kittens with her beautiful coat and twinkling eyes. 

But still, even after redoubling my efforts, none of them has yet to catch pregnant. Bewildered by my lack of success, I went to the doctor last Saturday to get myself checked out. Except for an unusual amount of lacerations and scrapes in my "area," the doctor said I seemed just fine. Not only that, all my tests came back negative. Obviously, either there's something wrong with my method, or there's something wrong with my precious little ones. 

Concerned, I dropped off Princess, Dusty and Mrs. Purrs at the veterinarian the other day, and explained the problem. Yesterday, though, I got a call back from the receptionist at the vet's office, and she seemed very upset. For some reason, they won't let me have the cats back. I was shocked–I'd tried so hard to get it right. I hung up the phone, determined to learn more about the breeding process. 

I've been reading ever since. I'll breed those cats again someday. I can feel it.

But at least old Stan actually loved the cats.

• Haha 2

there's a message board i used to hang out on regularly that had a user who made this guy look like an angel by comparison

guy in OP might be able to be fixed with lots of therapy... the guy i knew, probably not fixable.

you don't want to know more