Cowboys-Packers Round Nine

Surly Bevo

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Seen this movie over and over. Come out flat as fuck in the playoffs constantly. It's like they prepare none during the week.

Deep in our own territory and throwing hail marys with little chance to be completed to start drives. 3rd down, calling routes not even beyond the sticks.

Just like the Horns, the coaching staff isn't on par with the talent. 

Dan Quinn's defenses are so timid and soft. The 1st down goal after the penalty. Bland's first step is to turn and run backwards, allowing an easy route for a pitch and catch? I don't get it. GB is around the 15. They aren't going deep. He also had safety help and the back endzone line is a defender. Why are you playing soft? Allowing Jordan Love to play backyard pitch and catch all day.

Dak is tighter than a gnat's ass stretched over a snare drum.

Defense thought this was a show.

Same ole shit.  No fucking heart.  No pulse.  Just a giant turd on national TV.

Reap it Jerrah.

1 minute ago, TejasPedro said:

Love playing like the Penix that played Texas

Check out his perfomrance since Thanksgiving.  Nothing today is different for him...and far be it from the Cowboys to disrupt anything.

4 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

I think I've seen this movie before.

You can’t count on the price of Bitcoin or a Texas weather forecast but there are things you can count on.

Ou sucking, aggies’ little brother complex, Gundy being a man, Cowboys flaming out early in the playoffs. 

• Hook 'Em 1