2024 NFL Playoffs- Conference Championship Games

This will be sweet at least we won’t be watching dumb fuck teams doing dumb shit like that Baltimore game. 

Lions look great hope they blow em out!

shredded that first drive

As long as this is new Goff they have a chance

Meathead aggy is annoying as fuck but he knows this Niners is vulnerable if you go out and punch them in the mouth right away. Force Purdy to have an uphill battle right away. Most teams can't accomplish this. Fuck trying to settle in the game and feel them out. Go right at them. The key will be to not let up at all. Smother them all night and force Purdy to beat you all night.

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Deej said:

Mahomes is almost as ugly as Taylor Swift. 

I've never understood why folks think she's so hot. Hell even when she was younger she gave me the impression of a Kentucky backwoods hag that someone gave a makeover to. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, SHOOTER12 said:

I've never understood why folks think she's so hot. Hell even when she was younger she gave me the impression of a Kentucky backwoods hag that someone gave a makeover to. 

7tcu251nv1l31.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Not to mention she is built terrible. Zero curves. Turn her around and she is built like a piece of cardboard.

She got very lucky her dad had money and could fund her dream of music. Built a cult of fans and can now release as much shitty music as she wants because they will eat it up no matter what. The Swifty cult is very powerful. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Not to mention she is built terrible. Zero curves. Turn her around and she is built like a piece of cardboard.

She got very lucky her dad had money and could fund her dream of music. Built a cult of fans and can now release as much shitty music as she wants because they will eat it up no matter what. The Swifty cult is very powerful. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
35 minutes ago, Rimbo said:
A disgusting act

Yep Buffalo ran all over KC last week. Why didn't Baltimore try? Like didn't even attempt.

I have no idea why stupid coaches do stupid things.