2024 Presidential Election Thread

bolverk

11 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

why won't these fuckers press them? what irregularities? please show direct examples. please point to specific cases. oh, nothing, then shut the fuck up about it. the irregularities were you didn't get to cheat like you did last time. that's the irregularity

All of the VP hopefuls have been on CNN within the last week or 2. It’s really odd, unless their talking points include infiltrating the CNN audience with the idea to brainwash voters on “irregularities.”

And the NYT is reporting Tom Cotton as a sleeper VP pick for Sleepy Don.

They can always cite to something.  Polling 300 million people is a massive undertaking (even if it isn't the full 300M).  There are always "irregularities."  But whether those irregularities affect the outcome is a different question.  Entirely.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Or just stop giving them air time.

Outrage sells. CNN or MSNBC is ok if their interviewees piss off the viewers. We're sharing links and videos of Carson and Cruz refusing to be reasonable.

So once again the Republicans absolutely hand Biden an issue he can run on, that they really don't care about Border Security and it's only a wedge issue they are using to enrage their base. So I'm sure any day now we'll see ad after ad about how Republicans yet again killed the border security bill they negotiated. Because Biden's team have the media messaging completely under control. 

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

So once again the Republicans absolutely hand Biden an issue he can run on, that they really don't care about Border Security and it's only a wedge issue they are using to enrage their base. So I'm sure any day now we'll see ad after ad about how Republicans yet again killed the border security bill they negotiated. Because Biden's team have the media messaging completely under control. 

I do think they've been doing pretty well.  They jumped on the reich bullshit immediately.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I do think they've been doing pretty well.  They jumped on the reich bullshit immediately.

But no one cares about that who might vote for Trump. What they claim to care about is immigration and border security. So go non-stop on how the Republicans are failing on this because of Trump. Link the two. Maybe it resonates with some, probably it won't. But stop wasting time when this is the moment to seize on things. Otherwise, it's taking your timeouts into halftime with you. To me, this is 2016 all over again. It should be an f'ing layup to beat Trump. Don't assume people are going to do the right thing again. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 5

On 5/22/2024 at 5:05 PM, Ghost of LL said:

This is 100% true.

But the real irony is that they're winners in the present order of things.  Tear down the federal government, and they're likely not to be in nearly as good shape as they are today.  They'll be poorer, less safe, and less healthy.  But they don't get that at all.

An amazing paradox of Americans today is that they all think they're in the top 10% of income earners or wealth (if not the top 1%), but they all feel aggrieved by the "system."  It's just a really weird dynamic that has developed over the past twenty years.

Please elaborate.

4 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Please elaborate.

On what do you need elaboration?  American prosperity depends greatly on the domestic and international rules-based order that was created in the aftermath of World War II.

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

But no one cares about that who might vote for Trump. What they claim to care about is immigration and border security. So go non-stop on how the Republicans are failing on this because of Trump. Link the two. Maybe it resonates with some, probably it won't. But stop wasting time when this is the moment to seize on things. Otherwise, it's taking your timeouts into halftime with you. To me, this is 2016 all over again. It should be an f'ing layup to beat Trump. Don't assume people are going to do the right thing again. 

That’s not going to work either. Everyone other than rounding error that has decided to vote for Trump is going to vote for him no matter what.  He isn’t losing voters.   Everything is about turnout.  Plain and simple.  And it’s going to require constant reminders of the shitshow between 2017 and 2021 combined with testing the apathetics’ “don’t give a shit, nothing matters anyway” defenses with things like loss of reproductive rights, fasicism and Christian nationalism, and revenge politics. The people that don’t think it matters whether Trump or Biden are president are the ones to target.   And they have different triggers.  Keep trying to trigger them into saving the union. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 6:05 PM, Ghost of LL said:

An amazing paradox of Americans today is that they all think they're in the top 10% of income earners or wealth (if not the top 1%), but they all feel aggrieved by the "system." 

It’s not a paradox, at all. See point 5.

Nor is it “weird” or “strange” … as many Surly posters seem to think. History shows this is how fascism works in the rise and takeover.

1. There must be a culture amid rapid scientific-technological change, thus creating “chaos” for the existing systems and dominant ideologies and worldviews.

— Early 20th century it was industrialization. In science, it was spread of knowledge of evolution, Einstein, etc.

— Early 21st century it is widespread use of internet, social media, AI. Massive advances in science in all areas, which only undermines older ideologies.

2. There must a common “enemy“ to blame. In the MAGA case it is Marxist, Woke, Deep State, Immigrant Replacement Theory, Bogus Science ideology.

— All “corrupt" and taking away “freedoms” and “way of life."

3. Fringe thinkers/reactionaries rant about this change and chaos, such as Hitler, Mussolini, Trump, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, etc.

— All yearning to return to a mythic glorious yesteryear. Conspiracies and pseudoscience proliferate.

4. The religious types join in soon, always ready to protect their power by glorifying their bogus mythic past.

— Just as most were in Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy (Catholic Church was on-board, see book Pope and Mussolini

— Evangelicals (et al) have been dreaming of the take-down of secular society for decades, since the 60s-70s, personified by landslide wins of Reagan. 

5. The rich and upper middle classes get on-board to protect their wealth and status, as did many in Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy.

— Hunt, Elon, and others become the voice and symbol of this. 

— Most (but not all)  industrialists and managerial class in Germany were Nazis or Nazi sympathizers; same in Fascist Italy.

6. The idiot world voters look for a dude who can embody their dreams and take down their perceived enemies.

— Hitler and Trump.

7. The media are utterly compliant, with Fox being full-on Fascist, while CNN, NYT, WaPo, and all the others do #bothsides while leaning conservative/traditionalist to not lose their huge mainstream viewer/reader base, who will slide into fascism or quietly look on (and eventually wonder how we got here)

— Lame ass weak sauce editorials that fail to identify or call out the darkness that awaits, ie fascist totalitarianism.

8. A largely passive, ineffectual  intelligentsia, very much like what we see in much of the American Academy. 

9. Non compliant intellectuals, educators, many scientists are marginalized, trivialized, and eventually taken to camps, perhaps after show trials or public cancelling …. then eventually hanged/shot in public spectacles on TV.  I can see JerryWorld being a location for this at some point in the future.

10. Full take over and crush any remaining resistance.

Edited by BevoAbyss

On 5/23/2024 at 1:25 PM, Chuckie Finster said:

My parents would give up their lives in a second for those that they love.  The household we grew up in was full of warmth and love and is the example I am trying to replicate for my family.  They are also almost assuredly voting for Trump.  Does this make them "bad?"

They are hated by Brisket. He considers your parents evil. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

On what do you need elaboration?  American prosperity depends greatly on the domestic and international rules-based order that was created in the aftermath of World War II.

Everything he bolded. If the federal government as we know it today is “torn down”, it is likely to be replaced by a government that is more protective of Top 10% wealth. I’m not saying I agree; I’m saying that is what that voting bloc think. Though I do think that there is a large gap to traverse to get from where we are not to Nazi Germany circa 1935. 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

They are hated by Brisket. He considers your parents evil. 

I do.  I do indeed.  Most every person who we can look back on and easily categorize as "flat out fucking evil" were also the types who would "give up their lives in a second for those they love," and generally had a household "full of warmth and love."  Yep.  The people who planned, built, and operated the Nazi machinery of death, for example, mostly fit that description.

Loving yourself and yours?  Cool.

How do you feel about OTHER human beings, who aren't part of your "in group?"  If you're okay with them suffering immensely -- in fact, you even fucking CHEER FOR IT (that's what MAGAs do) -- then sorry, you're fucking evil.  That's the whole fucking problem here.  Stop excusing evil people because they are nice to their kids and shit.  

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I do.  I do indeed.  Most every person who we can look back on and easily categorize as "flat out fucking evil" were also the types who would "give up their lives in a second for those they love," and generally had a household "full of warmth and love."  Yep.  The people who planned, built, and operated the Nazi machinery of death, for example, mostly fit that description.

Loving yourself and yours?  Cool.

How do you feel about OTHER human beings, who aren't part of your "in group?"  If you're okay with them suffering immensely -- in fact, you even fucking CHEER FOR IT (that's what MAGAs do) -- then sorry, you're fucking evil.  That's the whole fucking problem here.  Stop excusing evil people because they are nice to their kids and shit.  

Well Nazis and most Trump voters who happen to be loving parents aren’t my group. And I don’t equate those two groups at all, not even close. That’s your fatal flaw.  It is hard to take your posts seriously when you see the world in black and white so starkly. 

• Hook 'Em 3

And I don’t wish ill on most people outside my group or view them as evil. I view them as misguided in one aspect of their life until they prove otherwise to me. You sound more like Stalin. 

2 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Well Nazis and most Trump voters who happen to be loving parents aren’t my group. And I don’t equate those two groups at all, not even close. That’s your fatal flaw.  It is hard to take your posts seriously when you see the world in black and white so starkly. 

Sure they are.  They have enough socialization not to say the quiet part out loud.  But if a future Trump presidency set up .50 cals at the Rio Grande and mowed down thousands of brown people, they would be okay with it.  Or they at least wouldn't be "not okay" with it.

Read a history book.  The Nazis and the Holocaust didn't happen only because of evil schemers who were anti-jew to their core.  Nope.   The Nazis and the holocaust couldn't have happened without millions of "ordinary" Germans who maybe didn't have any great hatred for jews, didn't have any particular desire to see jews murdered or persecuted....but they were okay with it happening, and were gonna go along with things because "hey, it's happening to them, not me."  That's my point. That was Hannah Arendt's point.  That's how hell on earth happens.  Not because of a small cadre of demons.  No.  It's because of millions of people who are okay with demons doing demon things, so long as it's to "them," and not to "me and mine."  A lack of human empathy.  THAT is evil.

People like you will defend and excuse this behavior all the way to and through the camps belching the smoke of burning bodies into the air.  That is EXACTLY what happened before.  And that is exactly the path you're following now.  The hell of it is, you somehow think you and yours are different than those good, ordinary Germans.  You're not.  You're exactly the fucking same.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

And I don’t wish ill on most people outside my group or view them as evil. I view them as misguided in one aspect of their life until they prove otherwise to me. You sound more like Stalin. 

Wait....because I think that all human beings, including and ESPECIALLY people not in "my group" should be treated humanely and with genuine empathy....that's makes me like....Stalin?

Thanks for making my point.  I don't hold anyone in contempt for what they are, or are not.  I hold them in contempt for what they do, and for what they will go along with/are okay with being done to others.  Yes, I think that people who are okay with treating hispanics as sub-human, and are happy when they die in the Rio Grande, are fucking awful humans.  

Assholes like you use the word "tolerance" as a weapon to enable cruelty.  You argue as if "tolerance" is a moral precept.  It is not.  It is a compact, a treaty.  Those who will harm others, or enable harm of others, have opted OUT of that compact, and they do not deserve its protection.  That's how treaties and compacts work.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

why won't these fuckers press them? what irregularities? please show direct examples. please point to specific cases. oh, nothing, then shut the fuck up about it. the irregularities were you didn't get to cheat like you did last time. that's the irregularity

Anytime I hear any MAGA relatives start yammering about irregularities, I ask them why Trump didn’t post the evidence on WhiteHouse.gov for the remaining two months he was in office after the election, or why he doesn’t post the evidence on DonaldJTrump.com or why Mike Lindell is always talking about two weeks but never posts it on his Twitter account or the MyPillow website or whatever.

They don’t have an answer because they don’t want to admit that Trump Is making it uo and stringing them along.

Some basement-dwelling little dweeb has secret info he learned about some videogame that’s been out for years, so he hops on social media and his blog and blasts his data out across the internet for an audience of a few dozen people.  Donald Trump has evidence of a massive conspiracy that changed the national elections and disenfranchised tens of millions of Americans, but somehow in the years that followed the election, while he can find time to spend dozens of days on a golf course, but he can’t find time to post the actual data.

I can go around telling people I won the lottery, but unless I provide the winning ticket or a bank statement showing a deposit from the Texas Lottery Commission, it means nothing.

• Hook 'Em 6

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait....because I think that all human beings, including and ESPECIALLY people not in "my group" should be treated humanely and with genuine empathy....that's makes me like....Stalin?

Thanks for making my point.  I don't hold anyone in contempt for what they are, or are not.  I hold them in contempt for what they do, and for what they will go along with/are okay with being done to others.  Yes, I think that people who are okay with treating hispanics as sub-human, and are happy when they die in the Rio Grande, are fucking awful humans.  

Assholes like you use the word "tolerance" as a weapon to enable cruelty.  You argue as if "tolerance" is a moral precept.  It is not.  It is a compact, a treaty.  Those who will harm others, or enable harm of others, have opted OUT of that compact, and they do not deserve its protection.  That's how treaties and compacts work.

I did misread you. I thought you were making the point that people not in your group were all evil and your cheered for their demise, and I whiffed. 

But you are unhinged. You’re comparing all Trump voters to Nazis and telling me to read a history book.  You’re filled with hyperbole and stammering nonsense.

Edited by Rex Kramer

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Anytime I hear any MAGA relatives start yammering about irregularities, I ask them why Trump didn’t post the evidence on WhiteHouse.gov for the remaining two months he was in office after the election, or why he doesn’t post the evidence on DonaldJTrump.com or why Mike Lindell is always talking about two weeks but never posts it on his Twitter account or the MyPillow website or whatever.

They don’t have an answer because they don’t want to admit that Trump Is making it uo and stringing them along.

Some basement-dwelling little dweeb has secret info he learned about some videogame that’s been out for years, so he hops on social media and his blog and blasts his data out across the internet for an audience of a few dozen people.  Donald Trump has evidence of a massive conspiracy that changed the national elections and disenfranchised tens of millions of Americans, but somehow in the years that followed the election, while he can find time to spend dozens of days on a golf course, but he can’t find time to post the actual data.

I can go around telling people I won the lottery, but unless I provide the winning ticket or a bank statement showing a deposit from the Texas Lottery Commission, it means nothing.

Tell them a lie they want to believe, and it becomes the truth in MAGA land.  It's not any more complicated than that.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

This is what the isolationists that run the GQP don’t understand these days,  if we retreat into ourselves, we let China take over the world’s commerce and everything is dictated to us.  Whether we want to call ourselves an empire or not, if we want a role in deciding how things are run, we have to act the part of an empire.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is what the isolationists that run the GQP don’t understand these days,  if we retreat into ourselves, we let China take over the world’s commerce and everything is dictated to us.  Whether we want to call ourselves an empire or not, if we want a role in deciding how things are run, we have to act the part of an empire.

China already has in many respects. 

Just now, Rex Kramer said:

But you are unhinged. You’re comparing all Trump voters to Nazis and telling me to read a history book.  You’re filled with hyperbole.

I am indeed comparing them to Nazis.  You're just too stupid/dishonest to accept that the definition of "Nazis" includes both "evil anti-semites who seized power and fulfilled their dream of exterminating jews" AND "people who voted for/empowered those guys to fulfill that dream because hey, my personal financial or other situation might be somewhat better under the Nazis, and what do I care about the jews, I'm not jewish"....and everything in between.

It's not hyperbole to say that the horrors of the Nazis wouldn't have happened without "ordinary" Germans who 1) didn't have any burning hatred for jews, gypsies, or undesirables, but 2) were okay with looking the other way while the horror unfolded.  Trump voters are America's "ordinary Germans."  And a lot of the "in between," too, because a shitload of them make very plain and open their contempt for "the other" and their open desire to make "the other suffer."

"HE'S HURTING THE WRONG PEOPLE!"  Trumpism in a nutshell.  

In horrific times, reality seems like hyperbole.  You're either willfully ignorant, or happy with the horror show because you want it to happen.  Personally, I've quit caring which one it is: either one makes you a piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 4

Yeah, to berate the point and annoy Rex and others of you in my long-winded fashion.  The Nazis didn't just pop up out of the woodwork.  

The followed a time-honored model that has proven itself out a thousand times throughout society.  

The evil folks don't just get up on a Tuesday and announce their plans.  That's never been how it works.  

It's in some variation of the same formula---they broadcast their intentions and nobody listens.  Then they double down on the propaganda and get people to scratch their heads.  They aggregate and coalesce power.  They identify populations to vilify and blame.  They get loyalty by having their own turn over "undesirables" to the State/Kingdom.  Then they finally come for the regular people.  "Here's how you've been wronged.  You would have more freedom, more right to life, more sub-surface mineral rights if it weren't for these other people over here..."  You don't just wake up and think Trump is a Fascist.  Shit, even Trump himself doesn't even know what that means.  It's a slow burn, but it's a predictable pattern.  Say what you will about Trump and the National Socialist Party, they at least had the decency to lay out ahead of time their plan to maintain power.  

Their only glaring discernment is that Hitler pulled his ruse on a very intelligent and educated populace to be complicit in his Third Reich vision of domination.  Donald Trump, instead, just had to convince some barely literate southern morons that the Mexicans were taking their jobs at Dollar General.  Plus Adolph would have smothered Eric in his sleep.  It never starts out obvious, Rex.  That's why it works.  Despite you starting every O&G cocktail party conversation with "You know, as a student of history..."

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I am indeed comparing them to Nazis.  You're just too stupid/dishonest to accept that the definition of "Nazis" includes both "evil anti-semites who seized power and fulfilled their dream of exterminating jews" AND "people who voted for/empowered those guys to fulfill that dream because hey, my personal financial or other situation might be somewhat better under the Nazis, and what do I care about the jews, I'm not jewish"....and everything in between.

It's not hyperbole to say that the horrors of the Nazis wouldn't have happened without "ordinary" Germans who 1) didn't have any burning hatred for jews, gypsies, or undesirables, but 2) were okay with looking the other way while the horror unfolded.  Trump voters are America's "ordinary Germans."  And a lot of the "in between," too, because a shitload of them make very plain and open their contempt for "the other" and their open desire to make "the other suffer."

"HE'S HURTING THE WRONG PEOPLE!"  Trumpism in a nutshell.  

In horrific times, reality seems like hyperbole.  You're either willfully ignorant, or happy with the horror show because you want it to happen.  Personally, I've quit caring which one it is: either one makes you a piece of shit.

I’ve told you as nauseum I’m not a Trump voter. You simply don’t want to believe me, or don’t care because you’re busy vilifying me for having the gall to not to go Godwin’s Law on every Trump voter. You’ve lost your way, big time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Not until they have a navy that can protect global shipping lanes.

They have 60% of the world’s rare earth mining, 90% of critical mineral processing, own $1T of our debt, and own about 10% of the land in Africa. The critical mineral processing issue is totally of our own making and is ridiculous governance. 

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Sure they are.  They have enough socialization not to say the quiet part out loud.  But if a future Trump presidency set up .50 cals at the Rio Grande and mowed down thousands of brown people, they would be okay with it.  Or they at least wouldn't be "not okay" with it.

Read a history book.  The Nazis and the Holocaust didn't happen only because of evil schemers who were anti-jew to their core.  Nope.   The Nazis and the holocaust couldn't have happened without millions of "ordinary" Germans who maybe didn't have any great hatred for jews, didn't have any particular desire to see jews murdered or persecuted....but they were okay with it happening, and were gonna go along with things because "hey, it's happening to them, not me."  That's my point. That was Hannah Arendt's point.  That's how hell on earth happens.  Not because of a small cadre of demons.  No.  It's because of millions of people who are okay with demons doing demon things, so long as it's to "them," and not to "me and mine."  A lack of human empathy.  THAT is evil.

People like you will defend and excuse this behavior all the way to and through the camps belching the smoke of burning bodies into the air.  That is EXACTLY what happened before.  And that is exactly the path you're following now.  The hell of it is, you somehow think you and yours are different than those good, ordinary Germans.  You're not.  You're exactly the fucking same.

To quote Boondock Saints, there is another kind of evil which we should fear most. And that is the INDIFFERENCE of GOOD men. 

image.gif.0f8f2b7c957c8fb654a05cab672b2aa9.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

I’ve told you as nauseum I’m not a Trump voter. You simply don’t want to believe me, or don’t care because you’re busy vilifying me for having the gall to not to go Godwin’s Law on every Trump voter. You’ve lost your way, big time. 

Yet you do nothing but cover for them.  "I don't support Trump, I just support all the people who support Trump" doesn't come across as particularly sympathetic or helpful to humanity.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yet you do nothing but cover for them.  "I don't support Trump, I just support all the people who support Trump" doesn't come across as particularly sympathetic or helpful to humanity.

Gary Johnson voter ass energy

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You mistake my understanding of certain Trump voters for doing nothing but covering for them. Highly disingenuous. 

9 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

You mistake my understanding of certain Trump voters for doing nothing but covering for them. Highly disingenuous. 

Then help me with your "understanding."  You stand up for them as caring about their families, and having welcoming homes.  How do they feel about their chosen candidate's stated desire to inflict pain, vengeance, and cruelty on any number of out groups (including anyone who doesn't pledge 100% unquestioning loyalty to him)?  How do they feel about him and his team excusing and even supporting Putin's massacre of civilians in Bucha?  How do they feel about his rhetoric fueling the mass shooting of minorities in El Paso, Buffalo, etc?  How do they feel about he and his campaign openly patterning their planned regime on elements of the Third Reich?  How do they feel about the Trump regime characterizing immigrants as "vermin" who are "poisoning the blood of our country," knowing that that EXACT verbiage has been the foundation, time and time again, for ethnic cleansing and violence against said "vermin?"  Etc. etc.

I. Don't. Fucking. Care. If you are nice and kind to YOUR kids.  I care whether you are kind to OTHER kids, who aren't like you, who you have nothing to gain from, and who are from "out groups" even.  That's the test of whether you are good or evil.  Being nice to your own family is a red fucking herring.  Again, literal mass-murdering Nazis cleared that bar, so it's not exactly a great moral flex. 

Are you okay with supporting a regime that will exact pain and cruelty on the other, and are you okay with that because "hey, fuck it, I'm not 'the other,' so I don't care?"

• Hook 'Em 5

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I care whether you are kind to OTHER kids, who aren't like you, who you have nothing to gain from, and who are from "out groups" even.  That's the test of whether you are good or evil. 

Looney Tunes. So, am I to understand every Trump voter is horrible to other kids from whom they have nothing to gain?

You're just making shit up as you go. 

The nazi comparison for trump and co are so stupid. Especially you guys who are making yourself look so ignorant of the party you actually support. 

Democrat congressmen and women parrot “from the river to the sea”. Which is literally nazi thought and it’s never talked about by the party of love and acceptance. 

• Fuck You 19

18 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

That is the scariest movie I've ever seen, and I am dead serious about that.  

Yep.

And to capture the contrast, one of the most pleasant afternoons I have ever had was on a beautiful June day.  We picked up some fresh strawberries and some beverages, and cruised around the Havel river with some German friends of ours on a pleasure cruise.  Perfect day.  People out boating and swimming.  Kids laughing running around on deck.  After, we stopped at a biergarten nearby for more beverages and a tasty lunch.  We also cruised right by the house of the Wannsee Conference, where the Final Solution was agreed upon.

The contrast is the point.  Good German people.  Beautiful setting, ordinary days.  Unspeakable horror planned mere yards from where we relaxed.  The banality of evil.  Hannah Arendt captured it as brilliantly as it can be captured.

Eichmann is a monster.  Monsters don't scare me so much.  Monsters can be hunted down and killed.  It's the people who create, enable, empower, and protect the monster who are the bedrock of all systematic evil that comes to pass.  They are who should terrify all thinking men.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

The nazi comparison for trump and co are so stupid. Especially you guys who are making yourself look so ignorant of the party you actually support. 

Democrat congressmen and women parrot “from the river to the sea”. Which is literally nazi thought and it’s never talked about by the party of love and acceptance. 

Which Democrats said that?

7 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Looney Tunes. So, am I to understand every Trump voter is horrible to other kids from whom they have nothing to gain?

IMG_8105.gif.f437c9f7d7380d52c1183ddb04bd4ff4.gif

6 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

IMG_8106.jpeg.9c84200fcd7fa88a7dc06388ec4d8a27.jpeg

12 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

Dude literally put out a unified Reich thing on official account as campaign material. 

Stop gaslighting. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

This is just a good old fashioned Brisket Friday Afternoon before a 3 day weekend.

He's wrapped up his workday by noon and has been working himself up since to where he's positively frothing by mid afternoon and that's even before his first alcoholic drink. 

• Fuck You 3

15 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

So, am I to understand every Trump voter is horrible to other kids from whom they have nothing to gain?

Nope.  You still don't get what we are saying, even though we've said it directly and plainly.

NO, we are not saying that "every Trump voter is horrible to other kids from whom they have nothing to gain."  We are saying that every Trump voter is 1) happy and even eager to vote for a regime "that is horrible to other kids/kids/humans from 'out groups'", 2), not necessarily BECAUSE the Trump regime will do that evil, but 3) because they don't fucking care if the Trump regime is that evil so long as it delivers lower taxes or somesuch.

"I don't support the Nazi plan to exterminate all the jews.  But, I'm still voting for them [meaning that I'm going to empower them to pursue their plan to exterminate the jews] because they'll lower my taxes and get rid of a regulation or two."  That's the exact ethos we're talking about. Stop being purposefully obtuse.

• Hook 'Em 4