2024 State of the Union, 8p central, 3/7

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, yoladu said:

ok, i know i am partisan, but this is horrible... right?

i have learned i don't get Americans at all, so maybe this plays. good lord.

it's so bad. come into my gigantic white person house and i will connect to you with wesley and ridgeway 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, F250 said:

lol

She reminds me of someone speaking to kids at a Church camp and talking about the time she almost drank a wine cooler but thankfully the Holy Spirit convicted her to abstain. Then starts rambling about crack whores, Satanism and interracial marriage as the consequences of sin.

When in reality she was fucked by multiple guys at said church camp.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

MTG is such a low class piece of shit.  She perfectly encapsulates the MAGA/GOP. 

The first you see on her X profile is how Christian she is. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, yoladu said:

ok, i know i am partisan, but this is horrible... right?

i have learned i don't get Americans at all, so maybe this plays. good lord.

Targeting suburban white women. Good chance it has an impact on that demographic.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This SOTU made me rock fucking hard. 

Yep. I don’t really remember watching SOTU before but I am sure I did, but this was great I fully support calling out mfers all day everyday. Hotel lobby tv is on Fox News I love this spin

Edited by Zepol87
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Targeting suburban white women. Good chance it has an impact on that demographic.

They need to target working moms, career suburban White women. She sounds more like a stay at home mom or realtor mom that has a rich hubby. That demographic is already voting republican.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

Republican response = women belong in the kitchen or in the bedroom making babies !!!

it is incredible how out of touch they are. the optics of putting a rising woman star in...a...kitchen...talking...BUT WHATABOUTTHECHILDREN? bullshit

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

Wheelhouse.... (As long as she didn't talk)

There is good crazy and there is bad crazy. She is the bad crazy. Like Judith from Saving Silverman bad crazy.

aac7b9f8-599e-497a-b562-fb4de00c9875_tex

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

25 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I do give her credit for doing just the right amount of coke before this 'speech' 

She worked on the border bill, then voted against it when Trump vetoed it. Man, I wish Putin would give Trump permission to support the bill.

• Hook 'Em 1