B12            2

B10            2

SEC           2

PAC           1

Mt West    1

WCC          1

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

This loser is crying over winning a round of 32 game?

He's probably from Cypress or Katy and a lifelong Ag fan but his parents wouldn't pay for board at CS so he's forced to commute to UH

12 minutes ago, someguy said:

I still can't get over that jump ball at the end of regulation.  What an incomprehensibly insane call to make in a critical spot.  I am in awe.

Yeah I roll my eyes and get downright angry at all the gnashing of teeth at the refs on the game threads on this board but even that one had me wanting to throw the remote through the refs head.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Such a weirdly officiated game. 

Call all those touch fouls while Garcia was shoving players in the back all game on the offensive boards. 

Hard game to watch due to all the stoppage

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Did not watch- how did aggy score 23 points in the final 3:30 against the best defense in the ncaa?  Reading here I see that 4 players fouling out contributed. 

It was basically an automatic whistle any time an aggy drove to the hoop late in the game.

add in a handful of misses on the other end, making about 50% from the FT line, no bounces going your way and the worst /fastest jump ball call I’ve ever seen and viola.

• Hook 'Em 1

@PittsburghTigeri meant to ask, how was the timeout/deadball entertainment at your regional?

I went to the UT women’s game today which was the first time I’ve seen postseason basketball in quite a few years and night and day better from a UT home game where you’re constantly being bombarded and blasted with deafening music or nonsense games sponsored by local hamburger joints

mostly just the bands, crowd shots, mascot dance off today

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Burt said:

One of my best friends from high school is an aggy.  Last night, he texted me with five 🤣 emojis after Texas lost in OT.  I just returned the favor.  His reply?  "Well at least we lasted longer than you guys."  He thinks because aggy lost a day later than the Horns did that aggy had a better run.

You need a new best friend from high school

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, UTexasFight said:

@PittsburghTigeri meant to ask, how was the timeout/deadball entertainment at your regional?

I went to the UT women’s game today which was the first time I’ve seen postseason basketball in quite a few years and night and day better from a UT home game where you’re constantly being bombarded and blasted with deafening music or nonsense games sponsored by local hamburger joints

mostly just the bands, crowd shots, mascot dance off today

It was not too annoying. The cheer/dance teams came out on the floor a good deal. The dumbest thing was the NCAA Sock Toss where the cheerleaders would throw pairs of NCAA March Madness socks into the crowd. Of course none of them had a Nolan Ryan arm so the socks went barely into the crowd. Thankfully I already have plenty of socks

The mascot dance of stuff is just crap. They didn’t do a lot of trivia on the big screen. One very nice thing they did was show other games on the big screens while our games were in times out and halftime. That was very cool.

I’d love to see old game highlights. Perhaps from games played at the same venue years ago.  That’d be fun. 

The Penguins arena is very nice with a good selection of food and Bier. But we also tailgated so we didn’t partake much on that end, other than some fresh popcorn and DQ Dilly Bars.

Last week at the Big East Tournament they had a guy who was sort of the host on the PA and big screen. He did a lot of yelling for no reason so I was glad the NCAA did not have that.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Burt said:

One of my best friends from high school is an aggy.  Last night, he texted me with five 🤣 emojis after Texas lost in OT.  I just returned the favor.  His reply?  "Well at least we lasted longer than you guys."  He thinks because aggy lost a day later than the Horns did that aggy had a better run.

You can do better, but life is full of poor choices.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Burt said:

I’ll bet he’s mad because the umps called so many unfair penalties on Aggie, while just letting Houston run up and down the field.

• Pancho unpinned this topic

14 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

The epitome of a sore winner.

he's only doing what the likes of kobe and jordan and tom brady are famous for- creating an edge where there really is none. when you’re better than everyone else and everyone expects you to win it’s easy to lose focus. the actual GOATs are legendary for doing stuff like this to keep themselves hungry and feeling like they have something to prove. he’s doing exactly what he should be doing and he’s doing a good job of it.