Demi Lavato overdose

midtown

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Go on. 

It's pretty well documented if you're willing to search around the internet for stories. I remember reading one forum post talking about how they were at a party with Demi and she took some cocaine and told a guy to fuck her right now on the couch....and they did it in the middle of the party. Cocaine is a hell of a drug ( and sex usually goes hand in hand)

16 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

It's pretty well documented if you're willing to search around the internet for stories. I remember reading one forum post talking about how they were at a party with Demi and she took some cocaine and told a guy to fuck her right now on the couch....and they did it in the middle of the party. Cocaine is a hell of a drug ( and sex usually goes hand in hand)

Tell it again, slower 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

That's not really a sex addiction. That describes somebody getting tooted and pooted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I'll be honest.  It moved.

9 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Yep heard those stories as well. She was allegedly a crazed drug and sex addict. Hope she pulls through, local DFW girl

You’re just hoping she comes through, and comes home, and meets you at a salad bar in Uptown, and falls back into her sex addicted ways when she meets you.    I’m cheering for you as well, because rules and all

Edited by Trey3216
  • Like 3

For a while there, maybe because of the Dallas connection, stories about her were always on my google feed.  I made them go away.

While I certainly won't ding someone for being candid about their issues and addiction and recovery, it struck me that she was being a bit of an attention horse about it.  She probably needs to back away from the spotlight for a few years.

I think you tend to find those in honest recovery to be candid when asked, or when the forum is appropriate, but I think constant barking about it on social media is not  . .  . good.  And I can't think this constant selfie posting instagram bullshit is good for anyone's mental health.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

For a while there, maybe because of the Dallas connection, stories about her were always on my google feed.  I made them go away.

While I certainly won't ding someone for being candid about their issues and addiction and recovery, it struck me that she was being a bit of an attention horse about it.  She probably needs to back away from the spotlight for a few years.

I think you tend to find those in honest recovery to be candid when asked, or when the forum is appropriate, but I think constant barking about it on social media is not  . .  . good.  And I can't think this constant selfie posting instagram bullshit is good for anyone's mental health.

i-hate-attention-horse.jpg

• Like 3

we can all look back to a few weeks ago when she "ended someone's life with this INCREDIBLE tweet " tho...

http://www.vulture.com/2018/07/who-is-demi-lovato-shading-in-this-incredible-tweet.html

damn demi you sure showed them!

maybe she can start fucking jim cary and making shitty paintings and she can be a hero again while falling apart and crashing and burning in slow motion and "ending more people's lives with incredible TWEETS".....while flushing her life down the toilet

13 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

What’s this young lady famous for? I’m not familiar with her work.

She is, apparently, one of the semi-horrible child stars that Disney or Nickolodeon foisted on us some years ago that has parlayed that into some sort of pop music career and general purpose attention horsing.

What we used to call in 3:16 days a model/actress/whore.  Little more on the singing, little less of the model/actress part.

Edited by TwiceHorn

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

She is, apparently, one of the semi-horrible child stars that Disney or Nickolodeon foisted on us some years ago that has parlayed that into some sort of pop music career and general purpose attention horsing.

What we used to call in 3:16 days a model/actress/whore.  Little more on the singing, little less of the model/actress part.

“Foisted on us?”

Speak for yourself pal. No one was foisting anything on me. I was no victim of any foist.

1 hour ago, Stella Link said:

Pics??

I have to say I'm severely disappointed in the Surl. She has noods and it took 50 posts to get them.

NSFW 

Spoiler

Vanity Fair

demi_lovato_vanity_fair_nude_photos_02.j

Spoiler

Snapchat

DWcy0JUXkAAB1MG.jpg

DWRrId4VQAAmjLr.jpg

• Like 5