Tell me about Ohio State

Shmitty

Their fans think they out-recruit BAMA, and no one can touch their blazing speed.  

Their fans are obnoxious and odd.  

The state itself sucks

Their rude people make it a shithole

With their coeds, you might as well be at North Siberia State U

Their chili spaghetti is a nasty abomination

Urban Meyer is one more "health scare" from another coaching gig.  

and they burn couches in Columbus

What am I missing?

(Hopefully, I didn't just jinx them into winning the 2018 national championship but I feel I just did, in that case fuck me....)

Edited by Shmitty
  • Fuck You 4

49 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

I sure hope so.

45 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

If Urban Meyer gets fired, we're fucked.

How?  

49 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

I sure hope so, but do you think his job is honestly in danger because of this?

Edited by Shmitty
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Shmitty said:

I sure hope so.

How?  

I sure hope so, but do you think his job is honestly in danger because of this?

I'd think Campbell would be pretty high on the replacement list.

On the flip side, if they think he's too raw he might be in Ames longer

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

Time for a banning of "Tell me about" titles.

Or at least put it on hold for a while. Most of the time, “Tell me about” threads don’t bother me and I enjoy them, but it has gotten to the point where it’s getting out of hand. 

Also, we didn’t need a tell me about thread for tOSU because one already exists.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Those pictures are fucking horrible. Yeesh.

And I was on-board with trying to steal Smith for OC. Ugh. Was Herman on the staff when she was telling all the coaches wives? God I hope not.

I think he was still at ISU when a lot of this happened

4 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Those pictures are fucking horrible. Yeesh.

And I was on-board with trying to steal Smith for OC. Ugh. Was Herman on the staff when she was telling all the coaches wives? God I hope not.

The comments by all the Ohio St fans are pretty fucking horrible too.  Reminds me of Baylor and Penn State fans.  

5 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Urban_Returns.gif

That's goddamn right.
12530247.jpg

I feelz it.. I feelz it.. tight... can't... breathe...

The entire state of Ohio (except for Denison University, lots of hot, snobby elite wimmens there, mostly from other states) is a huge cardiac clog anyway.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Or at least put it on hold for a while. Most of the time, “Tell me about” threads don’t bother me and I enjoy them, but it has gotten to the point where it’s getting out of hand. 

Also, we didn’t need a tell me about thread for tOSU because one already exists.

Really?  That's news to me as there wasn't a thread with that title yet.  

• Fuck You 2

On 8/1/2018 at 4:44 PM, phdhorn said:

That's goddamn right.
12530247.jpg

I feelz it.. I feelz it.. tight... can't... breathe...

The entire state of Ohio (except for Denison University, lots of hot, snobby elite wimmens there, mostly from other states) is a huge cardiac clog anyway.

This time it will be a cancer scare.  

• Fuck You 1

On 7/31/2018 at 11:30 PM, Shmitty said:

Their fans think they out-recruit BAMA, and no one can touch their blazing speed.  

Their fans are obnoxious and odd.  

The state itself sucks

Their rude people make it a shithole

With their coeds, you might as well be at North Siberia State U

Their chili spaghetti is a nasty abomination

Urban Meyer is one more "health scare" from another coaching gig.  

and they burn couches in Columbus

What am I missing?

(Hopefully, I didn't just jinx them into winning the 2018 national championship but I feel I just did, in that case fuck me....)

Couldn't have said it any better myself.  What a monster collection of garbage.

• 1 year later...

""Few athletics directors have established such an impressive and strong record of success in athletics, in the classroom and throughout the community," Carter said in a statement. "The bar is incredibly high at Ohio State, and we have found in Ross a highly intelligent and effective leader -- not to mention a fierce competitor."

Wait—what?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

I'm devastated. First, my fave coaching clown of ALL TIME, Jimbo, is canned. I'm still not over it.

Now, the AD who had presided over the most hopelessly inept sports program is hired away. 

This is going to take some time for me. 

Beleive-it-Aggy.jpg 

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Haha 8

29 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

Buckeye nation you just got Bjorked! 

Beat me to it. They are fucked. elevenwarriors is in full mental gymnastics mode.

image.jpeg.3355ec9a100f163d0d33b794a930b831.jpeg

Rivals poster that I greatly respect has this to say. 

This is a very rare instance where I actually know the person in question: Ross's reputation behind closed doors among university leadership is markedly different than the crazy, petulant, ridiculousness that you're going to hear from the TexAgs frequent poster crowd. Holding Ross accountable for the peccadillos of Hugh Freeze is analogous to holding Gene responsible for Zach Smith. Sure, the buck stops at his desk - but these are professional people and their tasking does not extend to managing personal lives. (IMO). His problem at A&M is the shadow regime of donors that serve as de facto player personnel directors and would be ADs. It's an impossible job. The donors forced that Jimbo extension out of desperation and panic - that wasn't Ross's sole decision. In the AD world, most people will tell you that Ross inherited a disaster wrapped in a catastrophe of mismanagement from Scott Woodward. I'm not saying that Ross is great - I am saying that he is at least good.

Someone pointed out the fact that this guy has been at the forefront of Texas A&M having some of the best sports facilities in the country and will take one look at Ohio State’s football facilities and basketball arena and change everything

The new president interviewed the A&M AD, Pat Chun, and somebody else and seems is deciding on the A&M AD. That's enough for me honestly. It really feels like someone that's going to take Ohio State into the new world of athletics from facilities to NIL and so much more.

Yeah, I am not going to form an opinion yet, but the Aggies fans not liking him doesn’t mean a damn thing to me. Fans are stupid and irrational. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Bjork not wasting any time destroying tOSU football program🤣🤪🤡. Hiring BOB straight off a record setting performance as OC and QB coach at New England. Does NOT fuck around!

In the end the Patriots ended up with the 31st ranked offense in the league. Their 13.9 points per game were a new low for the Belichick era. They also ranked 30th in yards, 32nd in total plays run, 31st in 3rd down percentage, and 31st in three-and-outs.

The two quarterbacks combined to throw 16 touchdowns and 21 interceptions while throwing for 199 yards per game.

Edited by StrippersAndNobelPrizes
  • Haha 3

Michigan winning the NC has tOSU really, really fucked in the head. These are some true WTF hires.

Of all the ADs, they thought Bjork was the one for them.

Of all the motherfucking OCs on this Earth, they hired BOB. Holy fucking shit.

I mean, shit, they need to hire Charlie Strong for DC to make it a total fucking disaster.

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 2