Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

So what are the chances that Courtney has, and has shared with McMurphy, evidence of more serious shit, like ZS being a conduit to tOSU players/recruits for drugs, steroids, hookers, etc.  If ZS is the type of fool that feels compelled to photograph himself doing stupid/illegal shit, who knows what skeletons yet lie in his closet.

This is the hammer I'm guessing that McMurphy hopes he gets to drop

1 hour ago, bernorange said:

So what are the chances that Courtney has, and has shared with McMurphy, evidence of more serious shit, like ZS being a conduit to tOSU players/recruits for drugs, steroids, hookers, etc.  If ZS is the type of fool that feels compelled to photograph himself doing stupid/illegal shit, who knows what skeletons yet lie in his closet.

If McMurphy had that, I think he would have already played that card.

23 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

It’s pretty obvious what McMurphy is doing.  Why would he wait until the 11th hour to bring up the treasure trove of dildos and cockrings that Smith got sent to his office?  He’s sitting on more.  

20 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Unfortunately this is likely true, that would be too good to sit on.

hes down to the sleazy stuff now, still great from a sit-com point of view, and he probably does have more based on how he has dropped bombs on every move they try to make.  

Based on everything so far, ZSmiths best move is probably go ahead and move to Thailand, and his attorney should probably change his name to jimmy Mcgill or something.  

25 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

He slowplayed the whole time. Giving them only a bit at a time. I definitely wouldn’t put it past him to have something else in reserve. 

All this and that makes Zach look like hammered whale shit, no doubt, but does it really hurt Urban? As somebody said, and I agree, not unless the followup puts Urban's face in the dick pics or cavorting in the showers trying to get the cock rings over his nose... It's all nasty shit, but it doesn't SO FAR seem to involve Urban. Maybe tattoos and drugs are waiting in the wings? McMurphy prolly gots someone(s) on the inside letting him know the buzz, and if the wrist-slap for Urban starts looking imminent, that's when the Good Shit™ will hit the Big Fans.

27 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

He slowplayed the whole time. Giving them only a bit at a time. I definitely wouldn’t put it past him to have something else in reserve. 

This is my hope. He knows the tosu playbook of deny, deflect, and finger point. I hope he has more and is just giving them more rope to hang themselves with. 

27 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

It’s pretty obvious what McMurphy is doing.  Why would he wait until the 11th hour to bring up the treasure trove of dildos and cockrings that Smith got sent to his office?  He’s sitting on more.  

This.  He's dealing from a 7-deck shoe with marked cards.  There are likely a very small number of people who know why he might play a jack today and an ace tomorrow.  Parliament's subjective bias characterizes the deviant-sex-card as "no longer journalism".

MM is moving in bullet time, and the bucknuts don't know they're in the matrix.

Dear lord, we humbly beseech thee, grant us The Game Day on 15 September.

Amen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bernorange said:

The reason why UM kept him on staff this long in the 1st place was he was a recruiting rainmaker.

1 hour ago, Not a Sock said:

Another thing I am seeing is that this last batch of evidence appears to have come from somewhere else especially the dick pics. Which mean other people are coming forward with information on the OSU program which mean OSU now has to worry about everything, they only had to focus on the info that McMurphy could get from courtney smith now they have to question anyone who had dirt on the program.

Every good bet it was the assistant he was fucking in the office that has this dirt.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

This.  He's dealing from a 7-deck shoe with marked cards.  There are likely a very small number of people who know why he might play a jack today and an ace tomorrow.  Parliament's subjective bias characterizes the deviant-sex-card as "no longer journalism".

MM is moving in bullet time, and the bucknuts don't know they're in the matrix.

Dear lord, we humbly beseech thee, grant us The Game Day on 15 September.

Amen.

This is some very intense shit, man!

1 hour ago, stork642 said:

It doesn't matter if Brett has something else to drop as of today.  Point is there is probably someone out there that has something and now they are well aware that Brett is the go to person for that information.  

This is where it could get really hairy for Urbs. If Smith was banging a woman on staff who ended up being dimissed and is unhappy about it, she can bring down some real thunder. 

30 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

This is where it could get really hairy for Urbs. If Smith was banging a woman on staff who ended up being dimissed and is unhappy about it, she can bring down some real thunder. 

It also makes you wonder if Brett has any info from that staffer ZS was banging.  

31 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Still not happy MACK let Major stay at TEXAS after his issue.....

Edited by LTtxfan

20 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Sphincter tone is also going up in ESPIN and Big Turd Network offices with every passing day.

Wonder how sponsors and ad purchasers are looking at all of this.

There  will be blood.....and some spontaneous human combustion.

Michigan fans must be jizzing their pants right about now.  

Parliament ask yourself:  if you worked for a big corporation and were an office manager, and you found out one of your salesmen was fucking an admin in his office and taking pics of it, was having sex toys sent to the office, and took dick pics in the bathroom at work, would you feel no obligation to address that?  On its face the sex toys things appears irrelevant and the employee’s own business and no you should not be expected to know what’s in every piece of mail.  But taken all together it paints a picture of an employee who regarded the workplace as his own personal haven to facilitate activity which could be highly offense to others in the workplace if known about.  So the question is did Urban Meyer know any of this was going on?   I find it highly unlikely the pictures were hacked and much more likely they were shared by ZS with someone else on the staff.   That makes it plausible the head coach could have known too. 
Whether he knew or not. Whether he knew it all or not, does not matter much. At best, Urby ran a poor organization. IMHO, and I'm not saying this is what I want, this is not fireable. Yet.

And that's my beef with McMurphy. By holding stuff out and releasing it for maximum drama, that is NOT journalism. It's sensationalism. Sadly that's kinda irrelevant, as this is all our own creation.

At some point Mcmurphy will run out of new bombshells. He may already have. Or maybe not. Even Surly Texas does not know. The University has to decide if they wanna wait on his whim, or go now with whatever their decision is.
  • Fuck You 1

26 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Whether he knew or not. Whether he knew it all or not, does not matter much. At best, Urby ran a poor organization. IMHO, and I'm not saying this is what I want, this is not fireable. Yet.

And that's my beef with McMurphy. By holding stuff out and releasing it for maximum drama, that is NOT journalism. It's sensationalism. Sadly that's kinda irrelevant, as this is all our own creation.

At some point Mcmurphy will run out of new bombshells. He may already have. Or maybe not. Even Surly Texas does not know. The University has to decide if they wanna wait on his whim, or go now with whatever their decision is.

From another perspective, McMurphy is actually allowing Smith and Ohio State to come to the right conclusion.  To actually look at the situation, research and investigate, and come to a reasonable and wise outcome.  To act as an institution who's goal is higher learning, not receipts from football games.  Seems he's only fired back when Meyer tried to impeach his credibility, Snake, er.. Snook, tried to impeach the credibility of his source, or when Zach Smith opened up his fucking dumb trap and said he thought he should get his job back.  Ohio State is not the victim here.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shmitty said:

It also makes you wonder if Brett has any info from that staffer ZS was banging.  

Well, he has a picture of her blowing him. I am pretty sure if he is even a remotely competent journalist he can figure out who she is. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

From another perspective, McMurphy is actually allowing Smith and Ohio State to come to the right conclusion.  To actually look at the situation, research and investigate, and come to a reasonable and wise outcome.  To act as an institution who's goal is higher learning, not receipts from football games.  Seems he's only fired back when Meyer tried to impeach his credibility, Snake, er.. Snook, tried to impeach the credibility of his source, or when Zach Smith opened up his fucking dumb trap and said he thought he should get his job back.  Ohio State is not the victim here.  

Agreed, tOSU has the ability to separate themselves from a situation if, where by Smith is reinstated that will be a deterrent to the team this fall, & how does that help at all..?

It doesn't...

46 minutes ago, Parliament said:

How wonderfully cute.

The logical reasons McMurphy is holding back information was already set forth on the previous page. You chose not to respond and instead... you stand there, your necklace of bucknuts in one hand, your shriveled up johnson in the other as the faded ohio state jersey and jorts begin to unravel at the seams as years of ding dongs and Red Cream Soda expand your waistline.

If Urban was a 60% winning coach, you would be leading the parade to run him out of town on a rail.

Instead, like the feckless, inbred, red polyester wearing hillbillies from ou, you attempt to stand in place waving your arms repeatedly saying, "There is nothing to see here. Move along."

Go grab your ou brethren, go burn a couch, drink some Schoenling's Little King's cream ale and throw beer cans at opposing team's fans.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

1 hour ago, El Squared said:

Sphincter tone is also going up in ESPIN and Big Turd Network offices with every passing day.

Wonder how sponsors and ad purchasers are looking at all of this.

There  will be blood.....and some spontaneous human combustion.

I hope you two are correct.

3 hours ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

So you are implying that butt plugs may also be involved?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Still not happy MACK let Major stay at TEXAS after his issue.....

And this is the difference between Texas and Ohio State, Baylor, PSU.

We get angry at our staff and want them gone when they screw up.  We wanted Major, Cleve, Kearney, and still want Horney gone and are vocal about our displeasure in anything that reflects badly on our University.

To re-phrase was some of you have pointed out to Parly, Brett McMurphy is not some puppet master here. Ohio State holds ALL the cards in terms of what information gets released and when. By saying absolutely nothing for three weeks, not to mention Zach/lawyer/mother-in-law foolish outbursts, they are leaving the microphone wide open for McMurphy or anyone else to continue to expose their issues.

As I recall, Penn State and Maryland actually did put their main fires out within days of the scandals going public. Baylor did a half-ass thing where they acknowledged some crimes but has never really came all the way clean. Ohio State looks like they are more on the Baylor path.

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games