Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 5/10/2024 at 4:06 AM, PRONG HORN said:

Similar thing happened to me and a buddy kayak fishing on the Colorado east of San Saba. Pretty much in front of one of our poster’s properties (sorry, can’t remember who has that spot). Shots came from the other side of the river, so it probably wasn’t him. One of the weirdest experiences of my life. We knew they weren’t trying to actually hit us, but that shook me for a while. Guy I was with was a recently retired Tier 1 operator, and it took everything I had to convince him NOT to go up there and try to whip their asses. Luckily he knows I’m a pussy that maintains a healthy concern for my own mortality. Also, he’s scared of my wife

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, futureman said:

you get any photos of that with your 13k glass?

I did not - too far for the camera and I don't own a top notch scope yet. May be my next investment. 

9 hours ago, futureman said:

you get any photos of that with your 13k glass?

The 13k glass is only for use memorializing his wife's posterior.....for which we are grateful.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You in Lamar valley right now?

Spend a good portion of the day there each day and I'm staying nearing Cooke City, but as of this moment I'm near Swan Lake. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Spend a good portion of the day there each day and I'm staying nearing Cooke City, but as of this moment I'm near Swan Lake. 

The drive across beartooth from cook city to red lodge is great, and red lodge brewery is good. Road might not be open yet. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto