Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

6 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

That is an M80 which I am pretty sure is as powerful as a 1/4 stick of dynamite.

M80 is 1/8th I believe.  We had a few quarter sticks and a half stick at the lake this year.  My grandma didn't know a quarter stick was about to go off and she literally pissed her pants.

my guess on the perp.

late 30s white female

never been married

income - $28k/year

5'2"

287 pounds

high school education

per 2002 car, probably american which hasn't had an oil change since 2009

$27.98 in her savings/checking account

1 cat who wants to commit suicide if it could

blames society, blacks, rich people, mexicans, asians, men, non-fat women, chemical in foods, government, mom, dad, less fat moderately more successful sister, and her 4th grade PE teacher for her life situation

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

M80s are awesome. We used to put them in beer bottles for a fun experiment with shrapnel, which naturally evolved to beer bottles with flammable liquids. Very disappointed this idea had never come to mind, but I'm absolutely doing it next time I have some.

Ranks right up there with playing "war" with bb guns.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Those are silk flowers

You wish they were silk.

I uploaded the image on PicMonkey Photo Editor and enlarged and enhanced the barcode tag on the tall stem. No, my friend. Those are Lovely English Summer roses by Lady Windsor Of London Décor in Zhengzhou, China.  

#3 recyclable plastic. When nothing but the finest will do. As evidenced by milady's discerning taste. I agree - just ties the room together. Whether shitting on the toilet or sipping a carbonated beverage, she's ready for either because the flowers keep it so fresh.

Cursory check of the internet finds Lady Windsor Of London  Décor is available exclusively at Dollar Tree, Dollar General and finer lumberyards and home improvement stores. Vase sold separately.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

If you’ve never placed an unopened can of Wolf chili into the coals in the fire ring at your camp fire at pedernqles state park, as a treat for your college buddies, well then, you would be surprised by that furnace video.

trying to explain to my friend Phillip’s dad why his tent had burn holes in it, like it had been through a meteor shower, and chili stains on it - that was hard to do with a straight face.

the energy released when a can of chili explodes will launch coals into the tops of trees at pedernales falls, as well as launch coals all over you , your friends, and your friends mom’s new Acura legend.

sorry for partying

• Like 2
  • Haha 3