Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

7 hours ago, RPM said:

Throw away the cap on that bottle of Pappy I got stashed and have at it.

I was gonna say start fucking available/ legal female or feverously masturbating on the way out.

On 11/23/2023 at 1:46 PM, CustersDoctor said:

Super fat female in her huvaround at the Comfort Inn Continental breakfast this morning. I wanted to see what she was going to eat. Did not disappoint. She stuffed a saddle bag with cream cheese, butter and jelly. #genetics

20231123_084818.jpg

Her skin color is of a similar hue as Grimace of McDonaldland so everything appears normal here. She's going to be fine.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 9:42 AM, futureman said:

animation but holy shit animation.  very unsettling to watch it. 

I’m guessing that by that point, the tidal forces would have already fucked our shit up. Earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, and possibly loss or thinning of the atmosphere would make it difficult to enjoy one last drink or screw.

But I’d still try. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, 4th and 5 said:

1 hour ago, TexasHooch said:

4 of the 6 onboard died.  Other helicopter managed to land.

Looks like it happened down undah'

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/new-report-reveals-critical-detail-in-what-caused-a-fatal-helicopter-crash-at-sea-world/news-story/276c642465d4b27b32057c4d6b62a8b6

Mr Mitchell said the two EC130 Eurocopters were operating five-minute scenic flights from two different helipad facilities located about 220m apart.

“One from a pad within the theme park, and the other a pad to the south … adjacent to the park,” he said.

Multiple flights were due to follow the same “counterclockwise orbit” with one helicopter containing a pilot and five passengers about to land, while the second had one pilot and six passengers getting ready to depart.

The report revealed the inbound helicopter was set to land at the southern heliport while the outbound was leaving from the pad to the north.

The helicopters collided at a height of just under 130 feet and only 23 seconds after the departing helicopter left the ground.

Rotor blades from the outbound helicopter entered the forward cabin of the landing chopper, causing it to break apart in the air and fall into shallow water next to a sandbar, the report details.

New Zealand tourists Elmarie Steenberg and Marle Swart, who survived the Gold Coast Sea World Helicopter crash, along with their husbands Riaan Steenberg and Edward Swart during the crash. Picture: Supplied

“The pilot and three passengers were fatally injured, and three passengers were seriously injured,” it says.

“The helicopter was destroyed.”

The outbound helicopter sustained “serious damage” to the front cabin and main rotor blades, but pilot Michael James managed to land on the sandbar after completing a 270 degree turn.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

I’m guessing that by that point, the tidal forces would have already fucked our shit up. Earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, and possibly loss or thinning of the atmosphere would make it difficult to enjoy one last drink or screw.

But I’d still try. 

image.png.b1d880f98ea9e173b98de77701f65093.png

An Evansville man is facing a long list of charges after police say they found a gun hidden inside him at the Vanderburgh County Jail.

Authorities say they had Boyd go through the Body Scanner at the jail, where they saw a large object.

Police say they found two bags of marijuana tucked between Boyd's legs. They say they also removed a handgun - a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380 - from inside Boyd's bottom.

https://www.wevv.com/news/crime/evansville-man-hides-gun-inside-body-during-arrest-police-say/article_905bb24c-8d4c-11ee-b4ea-2b64280633bd.html

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

An Evansville man is facing a long list of charges after police say they found a gun hidden inside him at the Vanderburgh County Jail.

Authorities say they had Boyd go through the Body Scanner at the jail, where they saw a large object.

Police say they found two bags of marijuana tucked between Boyd's legs. They say they also removed a handgun - a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380 - from inside Boyd's bottom.

https://www.wevv.com/news/crime/evansville-man-hides-gun-inside-body-during-arrest-police-say/article_905bb24c-8d4c-11ee-b4ea-2b64280633bd.html

Just an American Patriot exercising his 2A rights to bear arms.  I see no issue here.  (checks notes) However, I rise today to inquire whether or not the bolt action can get jammed from moisture.  Not a pool of standing water or river per say, rather perhaps from say...oh, I dunno.  A visit to Chipotle at closing time when they're pushing the last of the beans and chicken?