Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

The Avenatti/Swetnick news broke about 12 hours before the Ford hearing started yesterday.  How has anyone had a chance to verify anything about it ?

Anyone got a substantive link to what Icono claimed re determination she's not credible ?

Because Avenatti reported this morning she's going public this weekend.

Edited by triplehorn

4 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Will you be wearing a white or green hood in said street fights?

Don’t know about him but I’ve got my chains and claw hammer at the ready. I know of at least one street the republicans won’t be controlling. 

The trolls are trying too hard. Good for a laugh though. 

1 minute ago, triplehorn said:

The Avenatti/Swetnick news broke about 12 hours before the Ford hearing started yesterday.  How has anyone had a chance to verify anything about it ?

Anyone got a substantive link to what Icono claimed re determination she's not credible ?

As posted above  

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/myth-vs-fact-michael-avenattis-statements-on-the-senate-judiciary-committees-investigation-into-his-clients-allegations

Edited by EuroHorn

13 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Kavanaugh has been exemplary throughout his life. He won over the Republican base like I have rarely seen before with his performance yesterday. He conveyed the disgust we Republicans have with this disgraceful attempts at character assassination. I’m GLAD that he didn’t debase himself by answering the ridiculous charge from Swetnick and “lied” when asked to define bullshit teenage slang. The Republican Party is transforming to one that will fight you sons of bitches in the streets. Street battles between the left and right are going to be a regular occurrence within the next decade. I’m glad we are prepping for it with our attitude.

I think that little bannation done scrambled this boy’s eggs

Edited by Ben Tobin
Terrible grammar

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

That is basically the caveat for anyone who ever seeks to hold higher office in our government or be appointed to a position of power.  Don't have aims for higher positions of power in the public sphere if you don't want shit to get out or, you know.... don't sexually assault women. 

Said it before - a whole lot of people hitched their wagon to Trump, only to have the wheels fall off.

It's a very naked lust for power.

14 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Kavanaugh has been exemplary throughout his life. He won over the Republican base like I have rarely seen before with his performance yesterday. He conveyed the disgust we Republicans have with this disgraceful attempts at character assassination. I’m GLAD that he didn’t debase himself by answering the ridiculous charge from Swetnick and “lied” when asked to define bullshit teenage slang. The Republican Party is transforming to one that will fight you sons of bitches in the streets. Street battles between the left and right are going to be a regular occurrence within the next decade. I’m glad we are prepping for it with our attitude.

Have you ever been blackout drunk?  Are you just about there right now?

6 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

I couldn't believe they never challenged Brett as to his lie about the statements of the other people alleged to be at the party.  Only the alleged co-rapist, Judge, has refuted Ford's account, and he didn't do it under threat of perjury - another lie under oath from Brett that went unchallenged.  Brett lied his ass off for hours and was hardly challenged on any of it.  

Man maybe you ought be up there. Those idiots can't do anything right....

Edited by Onboard 2.0

Just going on the record that I didn’t like Brett before because executive power/roe v wade and I like him less now because bald face lying under oath, but... fuck I guess I still don’t want him on the court but I’ll be much less mad about it if they don’t turn up shit about the allegations

Fat bubbas and olds won't win many street fights

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Can you clarify whether you're speaking for the entire party, or just your fellow log cabin trumpkin delegates?

5 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

yikes.  if this ends up being credible and credibly tied to kavanaugh, that'll be the end.

Nothing will be the end.  Hell, Dr. Ford's testimony and Kavanaugh's lies under oath only emboldened the GOP.   They will release everything bad this woman has ever done, and make up stuff she's done if there's nothing there, and smear her;.  They will never, ever take responsibility for anything.

• Like 1

Just now, lemonlime said:

Nothing will be the end.  Hell, Dr. Ford's testimony and Kavanaugh's lies under oath only emboldened the GOP.   They will release everything bad this woman has ever done, and make up stuff she's done if there's nothing there, and smear her;.  They will never, ever take responsibility for anything.

This. That's the entire reason they're Republicans. They're terrified of ever being held to account for the evil they do, and they'll do even more evil to avoid their due accounting.

27 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You have asshole aids of the brain

• Like 1