Shit's Borked

RPM

I promise once we get the SAN in this problem will no longer exist ETA this weekend after the tourney games.

Which SAN did you guys go with? We are currently spec’ing new hardware for our process control network and need 8-10 Esxis hosts and about 150TB storage. We are basically down to HP & Dell, so I was curious which way you guys went.

borkorama should be over - I was hoping that the updated theme from our vendor would fix the stupid page number thing on mobile, but it doesn't. However we shouldn't be seeing any other errors that we were seeing.

Sorry to the guys who use no avatar as their theme, I had to reset everyone in the interim so I set everyone back to default and you may have to turn it back to no avatar 

5 hours ago, immamac said:

borkorama should be over - I was hoping that the updated theme from our vendor would fix the stupid page number thing on mobile, but it doesn't. However we shouldn't be seeing any other errors that we were seeing.

Sorry to the guys who use no avatar as their theme, I had to reset everyone in the interim so I set everyone back to default and you may have to turn it back to no avatar 

How we do we turn it back to no avatar or are we not able to at the time?

no_permission.png

^-- is posted here:  https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/895-voter-suppression/&do=findComment&comment=1257903

Contains a link (using this forum software's "enhanced" link format) to this thread/post:  https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/8736-buying-votes/

I can definitely see the thread/post that I created, so I'm not sure why I "don't have permission to see" the link to the thread/post.