Shit's Borked

RPM

• 3 weeks later...

What happened to the theme settings? I log in this morning and I have that pic of Bevo in the background, which I've never had before. The only way to get rid of it is to choose "No Avatar" from the theme options, but that removes everyone's avatars. The "main" and "default" themes are identical as well. I chose a different background for now (some gray color) but the whole thing looks like ass.

• Like 1

It's not the color that's the issue IMO. The way things are sectioned off into little boxes and whatnot, it just doesn't look right. I suppose it could be because I've gotten used to the way things have looked for so long now but it was pretty off-putting to see what I consider to be a major layout change, just out of the blue. I've never changed my settings at all. 

For now, I've just set it to "No avatar". I lose avatars but the layout reverts back to how I like it. I can deal with that. 

18 minutes ago, Sandman said:

It's not the color that's the issue IMO. The way things are sectioned off into little boxes and whatnot, it just doesn't look right. I suppose it could be because I've gotten used to the way things have looked for so long now but it was pretty off-putting to see what I consider to be a major layout change, just out of the blue. I've never changed my settings at all. 

For now, I've just set it to "No avatar". I lose avatars but the layout reverts back to how I like it. I can deal with that. 

I'm having the same issue when using a browser. Looks aesthetically turrible.

I think I had previously set it to "classic" theme (or something like that), and it is no longer available...or I can't find it. Is that no longer an option?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sandman said:

What happened to the theme settings? I log in this morning and I have that pic of Bevo in the background, which I've never had before. The only way to get rid of it is to choose "No Avatar" from the theme options, but that removes everyone's avatars. The "main" and "default" themes are identical as well. I chose a different background for now (some gray color) but the whole thing looks like ass.

37 minutes ago, Born Burnt said:

I'm having the same issue when using a browser. Looks aesthetically turrible.

I think I had previously set it to "classic" theme (or something like that), and it is no longer available...or I can't find it. Is that no longer an option?

Same. Used to have it set to a theme that looked like this:

Untitled.png

but now I can only achieve that by using "no avatar". Could probably adapt to the other 2 options, but would rather not because I'm afraid of change.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Born Burnt said:

I switched my theme at the bottom to "IPS - Default" and that changed it back to old theme. The world is right again.

tenor.gif?itemid=9220558

I would recommend using the dark theme as it's probably the best out of the 3 styles from a usability perspective - but it is much much darker.

2 hours ago, Covri said:

The bottom white goes away when you scroll down but the top white stays always, is that my phone or lazy coding? Asking for a friend...

1z1xugg.png

Thats just iOS being iOS. Once they release dark mode it'll make the Safari top and bottom bars be dark