Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

If games ended halfway through the first quarter, sure. Maybe you watch until say, halftime before you make a post like this first? 

Because I was being snarky about it being Maryland and didn’t think anyone would take it seriously that a coaching decision would be made on the basis of half of one quarter?

Edited by UncleSonny
Haha, just noticed Newy negged me for it. Jesus dude, take a Valium
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, kwood4408 said:

Anyone that wants Fleck as the next HC needs to watch no more than tonight’s Minn game to see why he is not a good choice, he turtles as bad as Tom.

RowtheBoat blew a 17pt lead in the 4th qtr...  OUCH !!!

Edited by LTtxfan

11 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

Well there went just even more leverage to urban (not that threatening to hire fleck instead of him was going to scare him much).  Price is now 11 MM.

Pay the man his money.  Give him 77 million for 7 years guaranfuckinteed unless he has brain tumors, fatigue or other health issues or pizza reflux.    

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Ya. Was talking to my brother tonite on the phone regarding the exact same thing you just posted. It’s like being a kid and finding out Santa is real. There are a handful of exceptional coaches out there who are capable of doing what Urban, Dabo, and Saban have done. We can’t afford to fuck this up. But if everything I have read about the Saban snafu is accurate...we would have had yet another chance at the proverbial unicorn and managed to piss it away. Like my brother said though, if Meyer is truly done coaching and never coaches again that’s one thing. If he accepts an offer somewhere else it would be crushing. Soul crushing and the jokes will write themselves. If that happens (meaning we fucked it up and he was interested and he’s not done coaching)—-I don’t know what being lower than the butt of every joke is but that’s what we will fucking be. It’s just hard to process if we do get him—shit going to games—and if for some reason we can’t attend getting better than face value for our tickets or shit having people actually want our tickets. Mind blown. Winning a big 12 championship! The Urban or Bust train has a lot of payout if we are successful but damn I just don’t want to hope that much. 

My unicorn is ready and waiting.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Is that announcer mentally retarded? Not being offensive - like, is he actually disabled? It took him like 5 seconds to figure out that the kick wasn't good.

Calling game from home or studio... So there was a delay by the announcers the whole game!!!

It sucked !!!

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Is that announcer mentally retarded? Not being offensive - like, is he actually disabled? It took him like 5 seconds to figure out that the kick wasn't good.

The announcers weren't there calling the game, they were getting the feed on a delay. ESPN didn't delay the live game feed enough to compensate.

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas