Sam Ehlinger

wild_turkey

1 minute ago, Constant said:

I swear the past 8 years of Texas football has warped the shit out of y’alls minds. 

Jimmy is an idiot that doesn't reflect Texas fans.  Maryland sucked and we lost; it is what it is.  

Jimmy go back to the CR where you should stay.    

18 minutes ago, Constant said:

It’s a start, but UGA still played Austin Peay and UMASS this year alone. The November SEC vs. FCS bye-week is bullshit. 

Maybe. It does suck from a fan perspective, but it does help the team to rest and heal up late in the season. Nothing is stopping other conferences from following suit. 

6 minutes ago, SDG said:

you're new here so...  

go to the politics board and see for yourself.  

Lulz.  Fico is "new"?  Maybe to surly, but not to UT message boards.  Not by a long shot.

You seem to know a whole lot about the politics board, though.  

How about this?  How about you actually dispute what I posted instead of getting your panties twisted?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Lulz.  Fico is "new"?  Maybe to surly, but not to UT message boards.  Not by a long shot.

You seem to know a whole lot about the politics board, though.  

How about this?  How about you actually dispute what I posted instead of getting your panties twisted?

No because you are an idiot.  Why are you and DD out of PC, was it a rough weekend? 

Constant asked if you have been around the last 8 years and judging by your comment you haven't.  

• Fuck You 1

Surly has a phenomenon where random posters nobody ever heard of call you "new" despite most people knowing you since the earliest days of Longhorn message boards.

It's not new, however, for them to also try and pidgeon hole you to one particular board like people are in capable of having a wide range of opinions across different boards.

As the young kids say, bunch of try hards around here

Edited by pacman
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, pacman said:

Surly has a phenomenon where random posters nobody ever heard of call you "new" despite most people knowing you since the earliest days of Longhorn message boards.

It's not new, however, for them to also try and pidgeon hole you to one particular board like people are in capable of having a wide range of opinions across different boards.

As the young kids say, bunch of try hards around here

Or "new" can be a response to post count.  It's really not that hard.  

4 hours ago, So_co said:

Well, you wouldn't have played the juggernaut called Maryland, so that's one less loss there. 

😈

Maryland is not a good P5 team, they beat us in the 1st game.  All casual CFB fans know who they are, kind of like Kentucky or Kansas.  A b-ball school who sometimes does ok at football  

What the fuck is Austin Peay?

4 hours ago, Constant said:

It’s a start, but UGA still played Austin Peay and UMASS this year alone. The November SEC vs. FCS bye-week is bullshit. 

You probably don't care.  But fact-checking... UMass is not FCS.  They are FBS.  And they were added as a throw-in game for a home and home with our basketball team.

Regardless, any opponent that doesn't  require a home and home in football is a cupcake.  I don't care if they are FCS, FBS, power 5 or what.  No team worth a damn will go to our home stadium (probably yours too) in a home only matchup.  They are all cupcakes.

Edited by meansonny

On 12/30/2018 at 9:30 PM, Cajun said:

No he's not.  Sam would lay plenty of SEC jaw jackers over like a freight train.

Tebow did just fine.

The SEC isn't what some want to make it in their heads.

I think this is the first time I've ever quoted myself, but like I said...

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Sam is the Tom Herman culture personified, for better and for worse. I'm a fan.

He is the beacon of hope that Texas needed during a dark time. You can tell the hole athletic department has galvanized behind his grit and leadership, more specifically the football program