Dallas Cowboys 2018 Regular Season Thread

Vic Mackey

Just now, futureman said:

against the worst defense in the league, in a game to clinch the division and a playoff berth, Dak plays like a stroke victim.  so ecstatic he’s gonna at the helm for the next decade of 8-8.  

We just win the East and I see your name pop up in this thread. And yes, so predictable what your reply would be.

If he is here the next decade, can you go root for someone else? You are a fucking loser.

• Like 2

now that they have more tape, teams are going to scheme Cooper out. unfortunately all we have to counter with is Linehan and coach clap.

if we had an actual TE that could block I'd say it would be a great thing as Zeke should rumble, but we don't and our OL just isn't good enough without Travis and a gimpy Martin.

40 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Any chance we take this ref bullshit seriously?

No?

Sorry, having trouble moving past this buffoonery.

Yet another penalty many did not even know existed. Gets called on us and is horseshit. Had one against the Packers in the playoffs 2 years ago. The one against the Skins earlier this year on the FG attempt and now today. It's getting ridiculous. And opposing fans actually have the audacity to say Dallas gets favoritism from the refs lmao. Especially after the Saints and Eagles games.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yet another penalty many did not even know existed. Gets called on us and is horseshit. Had one against the Packers in the playoffs 2 years ago. The one against the Skins earlier this year on the FG attempt and now today. It's getting ridiculous. And opposing fans actually have the audacity to say Dallas gets favoritism from the refs lmao. Especially after the Saints and Eagles games.

I remember that Packers game. There was one of the worst calls I've ever seen in the first Q. An illegal participation 15 yard penalty that killed a scoring drive because a WR ran in and out of the field of play, which is the kind of thing I've seen a million times in the NFL. For some reason I KNEW the Cowboys were gonna get screwed that game and they did. They still do. The Redskins gsme & the call today, I've never seen before. 

Goodell hates Jerry Jones. I'm sure of it. 

The NFL has it in for the Cowboys, and the Raiders, and they're in love with small market teams with safe corporate appeal. 

Fuck Goodell, he's ruining the NFL, costing it billions in growth and ratings, and he should be fired.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Didn't the motherfucker actually say something like "Before the play clock expired... delay of game on defense for making a rapid movement trying to draw the offense offside"? Well which is it, shithead? Also, one announcer said our guy was waving his arm BECAUSE the play clock  hit zero.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

The flag wasn’t for him pointing at the offensive lineman who moved. It was for the way he moved his arm when shifting from one gap to the other. I didn’t view it as deserving a penalty. Also it feels that the refs have been ordered to flag Gregory as much as possible. The last few weeks he’s had several undeserving penalties. 

Anyway it is ridiculous. I've never seen that call before.

I’ve seen it called when the defensive player was barking trying to mimic the qb. Never seen it for a rapid movement or whatever that shit was.

Edit: I think that was actually an unsportsmanlike call. I don’t see any way the defensive line man could be delaying the offense from snapping the ball with a “furtive” movement.

The flag wasn’t for him pointing at the offensive lineman who moved. It was for the way he moved his arm when shifting from one gap to the other. I didn’t view it as deserving a penalty. Also it feels that the refs have been ordered to flag Gregory as much as possible. The last few weeks he’s had several undeserving penalties. 

It does seem like they are picking on Gregory , wouldn’t surprise me with that douche Godell, just like Reid’s fake drug tests
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ADHD said:

I remember that Packers game. There was one of the worst calls I've ever seen in the first Q. An illegal participation 15 yard penalty that killed a scoring drive because a WR ran in and out of the field of play,

well did he run in and out of the field of play or not?  if he did it’s a penalty.  you seem like a huge gaping pussy.

1 hour ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Didn't the motherfucker actually say something like "Before the play clock expired... delay of game on defense for making a rapid movement trying to draw the offense offside"? Well which is it, shithead? Also, one announcer said our guy was waving his arm BECAUSE the play clock  hit zero.

easy, killer.  delay of game pertains to more than the play clock. 

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Just saw video of x woods getting flagged for hitting a receiver hard in the shoulder with his shoulder. Wtf?

well, he just hit him too hard.  that receiver could’ve gotten hurt and the league is working to reduce injuries.  what part of it is too hard for you to grasp?  seems fairly simple. 

How 'bout those linebackers! Jaylon Smith and the Wolfhunter.

Bayless was pretty damn happy this morning about that division title. That fumble recovery/touchdown run by Smith was awesome. How many tackles for Vander Esch? Fifteen or so.

He said if Seattle beats Arizona, they'll likely be coming to Dallas.

If Seattle beats Arizona? Yeah they are definitely beating shit ass Arizona. You don't lose to them, well except if you are the Packers.

We only get the 3 seed if we beat the Giants and the Bears lose to the Vikings, which is possible. Vikings are playing for their playoff lives. Bears are already in and just trying to stay in the 3 seed. I can see the Vikings winning but it's Cousins so being a big game, he'll fold as usual. So if we got the 3 seed, we'd play the Vikings. 4 seed and we are playing the Seahawks.

• Like 1

I'd rather play the Vikings. Although, I don't think we're beating the Giants.

Ginger has a choice. Rest Dak and Zeke, say for a half, or risk them for an entire game in inclement weather. I vote for some rest for as many as possible. Chance to get White on the field, maybe? Or or we talking Rush?

34 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

If Seattle beats Arizona? Yeah they are definitely beating shit ass Arizona. You don't lose to them, well except if you are the Packers.

We only get the 3 seed if we beat the Giants and the Bears lose to the Vikings, which is possible. Vikings are playing for their playoff lives. Bears are already in and just trying to stay in the 3 seed. I can see the Vikings winning but it's Cousins so being a big game, he'll fold as usual. So if we got the 3 seed, we'd play the Vikings. 4 seed and we are playing the Seahawks.

We are locked into the 4 seed. The bears are 11-4, and we are 9-6. If the bears win next week and the rams lose, the bears would jump to the 2 seed. 

So yeah, we’re playing the seahawks. They aren’t losing to the cardinals.

Edited by youdunnf'dup