Yo, predict the rest of the season..

Pancho

i'll predict the season finale...the entire shitshow and staff existed only the mind of a young Greg Davis staring into a Snow Globe.

Edited by Lobo

We certainly look like a 2-10 or 3-9 team.  Baylor sucks, tech sucks, ISU might suck, KSU looks like they suck.  But I bet they are all better than Tulsa by 2-3 TDs. Kansas is Kansas but still probably better than Tulsa who went 2-10 in G5.  At least Kansas got beat by decent to good, to really good teams most every week.  

But all said I think somehow we go 5-7 or maybe even 6-6.  Though if we do manage to go 1-5 to start then the wheels have come off and they take the axles and drivetrain with them and we will probably skid to a 3-9 stop. 

I hope Tom has our APR levels in order, because we're gonna need some help making a bowl at 5-7.

Armed Forces bowl as the last slot in the Big XII which rarely gets filled by our league due to higher-up tie-ins is our best hope.  

Struggle to 6 wins and Army rushes for 400 against us in the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl in Fort Worth. It will be 25 degrees and sleeting. There will be plenty of good seats available. 

Army’s mule will rape two of our DBs in the end zone. 

• Like 1

My o/u was 8 coming in to this year because I was trying really really hard to get on board the Herman train. I thought the offense would be a little better but the d would regress some, thanks to personnel issues on both sides. 

Revised: Losses to USC, OU, TCU, @Okie Lite, @Tech. Never easy beating the tortilla-flingers on the Caprock, and our cunning plan of losing to Coach Bro regularly to keep him around is working so well. 

Eke out wins against the rest. Beating a top 20 WVU at home is our "signature win" of the year. 

Remember, y'all, winning is hard. 

5 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

USC - L

TCU - L (LOL L)

@kay-State - L

OU - L (HOLY SHIT L)

baylah - ehh, W

@ OSU - L

WVU - L (OMG L)

@ Tech, with the coach who is secretly gay but won't admit he's gay - W???

ISU - ehhh W

@KU - W????

Final record - 5-7

2-10. We lose to everyone and a dog fight win Kansas.  Yes I’m serious. I’m not just apathetic. This team couldn’t beat some high school teams right now 

• Like 1

Feels like the typical 5-7 or 6-6 type of season after what we've witnessed unfold in the last 2 weeks. USC could go either way, their offense is completely dysfunctional, but the Texas defense has taken a significant step back from last season. The D-line is just flat out abysmal outside of Nelson. TCU is going in balls deep with no lube they have completely owned the match up the past 4 seasons and it hasn't been close and based on what I've seen this season I don't expect that to change.

4-7 I think Pancho has it right, but I would tack on a loss at Tech too. I just don't see us beating any of the decent teams on the schedule with Tech being the loseable win. I love the "we'll beat Team X - they struggled against Y or Z" talk. Have you seen our games? We've just struggled and played like hammered dog shit the whole season.

6 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

USC - L (CONFIRMED)

TCU - L (LOL L) (CONFIRMED)

@kay-State - L (CONFIRMED)

OU - L (HOLY SHIT L) (CONFIRMED)

baylah - ehh, W (DOGFIGHT, BUT I THINK WE PULL IT OUT)

@ OSU - L (CONFIRMED)

WVU - L (OMG L) (CONFIRMED)

@ Tech, with the coach who is secretly gay but won't admit he's gay - W??? (I THINK I'M GOING WITH A LOSS HERE)

ISU - ehhh W (I WAS GOING TO SAY "L" BUT THEY WERE FLAT AGAINST IOWA, SO, OK, CALL IT A "W")

@KU - W???? (NO WAY WE LOSE TO KANSAS.  EVAR).

Final record - 5-7

3-9

All I know is that you guys are downplaying the electric feeling that ramps up throughout the season as to whether we cam make a minor bowl game.  Now THAT's excitement!

5-7.  Tom gets a raise and uses analogies from Little Women to prep the 2019 season after we go play Middle Tennessee State in the Meineke Radio Knob Bowl because they ran out of 6-6 teams.

Watched a lot of football yesterday. I think we can beat SC, kst, Kansas, Baylor, Iowa state. Tech and ok st are a tossup. Ou and tcu are going to beat up on us. I think 6-6 most likely. Our dline is not great to watch. Oline looked like it regressed a touch. Ehlinger is not good. Only bright spots are rbs and a couple of our dbs. Sigh

28 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Watched a lot of football yesterday. I think we can beat SC, kst, Kansas, Baylor, Iowa state. Tech and ok st are a tossup. Ou and tcu are going to beat up on us. I think 6-6 most likely. Our dline is not great to watch. Oline looked like it regressed a touch. Ehlinger is not good. Only bright spots are rbs and a couple of our dbs. Sigh

I'll have what this guy is having.

We beat USC? A team that, despite struggling with UNLV, beat them by 22. And was able hang with a top 10 Stanford team.

AT KSU? We haven't won there since 2002.

Ok State a toss up? A team that's averaging 56 ppg?

We have little to no offensive identity. The defense can be run all over and is pretty leaky. Yeah, not sure how you see these are winnable games.