Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

F rating from the NRA.  Oh but a myth.  NRA sponsors mass shootings.  Not a myth.  Wants to go after sharp objects or objects with a cutting edge next.  Not a myth.  Shaggy to Surly with the unbearably stupid left.  Infinitesimal.  You people truly are stupid.  Your needs are a badge, I'm not even old.

Edited by danger_snax
  • Fuck You 11

Samesies.
Beto is neat, I am digging him. I like him.
That said, I was with a bunch of peers this past weekend in an upper-middle-class suburb (not a tony one full of big monied people, just youngish professionals with young kids, mostly, until they trade up as they age) at a non-nondenominational church homegroup dinner. I tell you all that to give the context. Anyways, a bunch of these guys and gals, who are prime Beto demographic as far as age/hip-and-cool, were begrudgingly and sad about "having" to vote for Cruz over Beto because of some fundamental (gays and abortion) reasons. They'd much rather vote for the cool guy but don't want to be complicit in the degradation of culture/society. Just an anecdote to be sure, but it makes me wonder how many people are out there like that.
Personally I think that the culture wars are over and the water has dredged, so there isn't a worry about the "silent majority" who will begrudgingly vote for Cruz (like they did for Trump apparently) and that the Christians have lost Lewbowski. 

Yeah that didn’t happen.

What is wrong with you sensitive souls? How can anyone think this post is trolling? I've begrudgingly in the past and pretty easily now admitted that I actively like this guy Beto...and I'm not his target demographic. 
The anecdotal thing is just giving some perspective to the inner-going-ons within a demographic few on this thread have any insight into, is all I was meaning by sharing-- not trolling.
Lo Siento.

Just asking questions.

They’re a tolerant group, you see, if you would simply conform to their beliefs. 
My neighbor has asked me no less than 5 times to put a Beto sign in my yard, but I’ve politely declined thus far. He’s also the resident stop and chat guy, so I’m pondering a Cruz sign to see if he’ll leave me alone. 

I am also sure that this really happened
  • Haha 1

It’s not about popularity. It’s that you’re completely incomprehensible. It’s pretty audacious to throw around “stupid” “dunces” “fools” etc. when you can’t even communicate in English.

Its like trying to decipher Phlegm but without any of the joie de vivre. Or muledick.

Edited by formermav43
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Chrispy said:

They’re a tolerant group, you see, if you would simply conform to their beliefs. 

My neighbor has asked me no less than 5 times to put a Beto sign in my yard, but I’ve politely declined thus far. He’s also the resident stop and chat guy, so I’m pondering a Cruz sign to see if he’ll leave me alone. 

On the fifth time he asked did he offer you a rose?

13 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

All I see is a South Asian looking girl with big titties.  Are there other people in that photo?

13 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Took me 5 minutes of staring at the lower right center of this photo before I even noticed Beto was in it.

13 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

It's just that girl, and some random out-of-focus shapes and colors.

13 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

That girl’s hotness made Beto extra sweaty.

If I was single, I'd go prowling with you guys. You guys fall on the grenades, I'll go for the hot friend.