The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Thanks for the tips, sent an initial message now, will probably use other resources with nerds (reddit) if I think I can fuck her up and find contact information of the 13 families to see if they approve.

Never left a bar physically ill like I did today. Thats a lie, I've been kicked out for throwing up, but just felt bad and needed to read other common sense responses.

4 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Posting this as a possible thread holder

Comments from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDt27KmnGJM

So I got blocked by Kami for voicing my opinion, wondering if she is profiting from US13. She mentions that her funds are going to her apparel "paying tribute" to those we have lost in Kabul. I believe profiting from any of this is wrong. Her mission on her website, which she referred me to, doesn't state anything about how she's giving back to our service members who have died to protect us. She blocked me on social media after giving my opinion about her brand. To use the 13 heroes who have died in Kabul, one that my partner actually knows, is very disrespectful and wrong. Voicing my opinion about your own brand is freedom of speech. Kami, if you claim that you are "a patriot of this country and appreciate why we have our freedom", then my harmless comment which was nothing more than an opinion should have never been deleted and blocked.

• Hook 'Em 1

maybe they'll shoot each other. Ted sends a wayward arrow right through Ritty's pudgy skull which causes him to blast ole Ted's head clean off because his trigger discipline was shit and his last bodily impulse was to squeeze his finger. man that would be sweet

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Drool 2

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

both the trolls need to die off 

Kyle just broke the fourth most important rule in life------never go with Ted Nugent to a second location. 

1 hour ago, Smax said:

I don't even know what to say anymore

The way he stumbles through that, you know he doesn't what the fuck he's talking about.  If nature should be left to be nature, why does he wear glasses?  Shouldn't he jus let his vision be what it is?  I have so many issues and jokes for this, but I'll leave it at "Eat Doritos and drink chocolate.  (pauses) I mean, DO chocolate."  This sentence was uttered in a debate about birth control for women.  $50 says he has a Black mistress on the pill.  And if you win, the money's on the dresser.  

15 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Let me guess?  Because they're in the Black Hills?  Everybody knows what's in there, Joe.  Team America's base.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

maybe they'll shoot either. Ted sends a wayward arrow right through Ritty's pudgy skull which causes him to blast ole Ted's head clean off because his trigger discipline was shit and his last bodily impulse was to squeeze his finger. man that would be sweet

3o1yto.jpg

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I thought this was made up but then I went and took a look. Here's his South Dakota representative page. It appears South Dakota isn't sending its best.

https://sdlegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/4442/Detail

Yeah, I double-checked by googling him before posting since I'd never heard of the guy. His mailing address is in a small town in the far northeastern portion of the state and looks like it might be on a reservation, which would account for his Cherokee Nation T-shirt.

35 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I didn't realize the Cherokees had a reservation in North Dakota.

Good point. I just looked up the reservation; it's the Lake Traverse Reservation which, according to wiki:

The Lake Traverse Indian Reservation is the homeland of the federally recognized Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate, a branch of the Santee Dakota group of Native Americans. Most of the reservation covers parts of five counties in northeastern South Dakota, while smaller parts are in two counties in southeastern North Dakota, United States. The Reservation was created by treaty on April 22 1867 and called the Flatiron Reservation in reference to its triangular shape.[2] It was created for the "friendly Dakota" from the Minnesota hostilities of 1862-1866. Signatories of the treaty were Gabriel Renville, John Otherday plus twenty-one other Sisseton and Wahpeton leaders.[2] Gabriel Renville was the first Chief of the Reservation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Traverse_Indian_Reservation

Maybe he went to Oklahoma and all he got was that damn T-shirt.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

maybe they'll shoot each other. Ted sends a wayward arrow right through Ritty's pudgy skull which causes him to blast ole Ted's head clean off because his trigger discipline was shit and his last bodily impulse was to squeeze his finger. man that would be sweet

I love that @Nuge liked this. That's pretty meta

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I didn't realize the Cherokees had a reservation in North Dakota.

They don't, but for some reason...800 miles away, they put a t-shirt hut in Rapid City.  I got a rad one on spring break says, "Cherokee FBI FBI" and on the back, Federal Bureau of Indians' Female Body Inspector."  

Well that portal is far from done yet.  But I think they'll move the portal over from Rushmore once Crazy Hose is done if they can get a good deal on a demonic portal moving company.  For being communists, those fuckers certainly charge high rates, insist on the optional insurance, and always expect a tip.  

Edited by YGIFS

I'm re-watching Food, Inc. right now, as I do every couple of years, and it struck me that it starts out by saying "this is what the corporations don't want you to know."  This documentary was made in 2008.  I'm realizing that through today's lens, it starts out sounding pretty conspiracy theory-ish.  It probably would appeal greatly to the magats and q people if it came out today.

However, this particular documentary actually has shown to be more true than not (and it did back then too).  My point is that I think the vast majority of people lack the critical thinking skills to parse which "documentaries" are good sources of info and which ones are wacko.  

On 6/25/2023 at 6:10 PM, StassneyHorn said:

Posting this as a possible thread holder if I want to fuck with her, the woman, Kami, who runs this org US13 admitted to me just now in a Denver bar she gives nothing to the 13 families. Will look for possible ways to fuck with her. Says she is from Austin Texas on the website but her drunk ass friends and her said she lives in Hawaii.

it’s your classic lists of buzzwords and bullshit including patriot, miracle babies, God, and guns.

https://www.us13.org/team-1

yeah, their website says nothing about actually providing money, resources or tangible aid to the veterans' families. 

"Our goal with this organization is not only to keep our troops & their families' names remembered forever, but to continue showing love & appreciation for our military & all of the brave men & women who serve this amazing country"

just to keep people remembered.  so that probably entails taking donations to keep the servers running on the website and directing traffic to her clothing line.

32 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I love how in a message presumably meant to fire up his base, he has to address them like he's talking to a group of 7 year olds 

Imagine being an elected official of a state, a state that's lifeblood is tourism no less, and putting out a video saying "Don't vacation here. Please, don't bring your blue state money to Florida."

I have to admit, I've been thinking of biting the bullet and taking the son to Disneyworld this year. He'll be 6 this fall, and I feel like it's move it or lose it in regards to the experience being magical. As a kid, I loved Epcot the best. But you know what? Tim Scott literally just inspried me to see what kind of trip I can put together for Disneyland, instead. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Imagine being an elected official of a state, a state that's lifeblood is tourism no less, and putting out a video saying "Don't vacation here. Please, don't bring your blue state money to Florida."

I have to admit, I've been thinking of biting the bullet and taking the son to Disneyworld this year. He'll be 6 this fall, and I feel like it's move it or lose it in regards to the experience being magical. As a kid, I loved Epcot the best. But you know what? Tim Scott literally just inspried me to see what kind of trip I can put together for Disneyland, instead. 

It felt like he believes that liberals- or even real deal communists- who vacation in Florida will have some sort of negative effect on the state. Does he think a small group of vacationers will take the place over?  That the ideology will seed and spread despite his insistence that Floridians don’t want anything to do with it?

why does he not want communists to visit Florida, see how wonderful it is, and leave questioning their own communist beliefs?

28 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

@mdmost

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

What is about to happen here?

Looking Around GIFs | Tenor

I posted before that we aren't going to Disney World or Florida in general until they pull their head out of the asses. We can go to California to scratch the Disney and Universal itch if we need it. I don't look down on anyone who still goes. It's just a personal choice we made to not support Florida while still supporting Disney if we choose to. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gyroprotagonist said:

yeah, their website says nothing about actually providing money, resources or tangible aid to the veterans' families. 

"Our goal with this organization is not only to keep our troops & their families' names remembered forever, but to continue showing love & appreciation for our military & all of the brave men & women who serve this amazing country"

just to keep people remembered.  so that probably entails taking donations to keep the servers running on the website and directing traffic to her clothing line.

Yea couldn’t find a Form 990 online from them available online yet. The fb page made me want to rip my eyes out.  Just a Blonde MAGA gun grifter

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Didn't know where else to put this

I miss the days when a leader could shoot another man in the face, and in turn get the man that was shot to apologize to the shooter.  

Those were simpler times.  The salad days if you will, when our leaders conducted blood for oil campaigns, and orchestrated the awarding of billions in contracts to benefit themselves.  

By gosh, LIz is right, lets go back to that.  

Or the Republican clown show is getting what it's long deserved and they can go fuck themselves.  Matter I fact, I hope they start shooting each other in the face again.  

Oh and as an aside what a piece of work Rick Scott is, a guy who made all his money defrauding social services programs and should be in prison for it.  The gall of these people is unfuckingbelievable.  May he die in a house fire and have social services refuse to help him.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

On 1/11/2022 at 11:37 AM, wildcat09 said:

A fellow with the Claremont Institute made a twitter thread yesterday decrying the conviction of Gregory McMichael for killing Ahmaud Arbery. This is how he characterized an obvious case of murder:

This isn't some random nobody on twitter, this is a member of the Claremont Institute, which is key in shaping right wing intellectual thought. Last April I posted in this thread about something another Claremont guy wrote, in which he characterized American liberals as zombies and human rodents and implied that the American government needs to be destroyed and replaced by a white supremacist state. You might notice in our buddy Pedro's twitter thread a certain question:

"What can be done about your stupid lib who views the legal system as a way to pay racial penance or exact vengeance?" Implicit in the question, of course, is what can be done about us within the current justice system? And his answer: "not much." But it's clear that he thinks we've unjustifiably convicted George McMichael for "protecting his neighborhood" because police failed to protect it from Ahmaud Arbery's mere presence. 

If you listen to the podcast discussion I linked above about psychoanalysis of the right, near the end there's some discussion about how men on the right understand liberal politics as quite literally intended to castrate them. Somewhere deep in their dark recesses of their minds they think that if they do not get to wield total control via the violent suppression of everyone who isn't them, then black men will rape their women and cut their dicks off. I think the only way to understand something like this twitter thread is to realize that it comes from some sort of deeply psychosexual primal terror, and the Claremont Institute's project is to transform that into an acceptable political ideology that will provide a moral foundation for fascism and mass violence. Because what can they do about those of us who will allow black men to rape their women and cut their dicks off? That's the type of threat they think we pose to them and they're focusing all of their intellectual and emotional efforts on that question. 

Y'all remember this guy? The fellow in what's probably the most influential conservative think tank around right now? Turns out he's even more of a nazi in private:

I guess it's funny that Breitbart is pretending to be offended by that kind of stuff just to fuck with DeSantis supporters, at least. But it really cannot be exaggerated how horrible the next generation of the GOP is.

So she's Jewish so that means she should be one of the 6 million who should die?

I don’t understand the holocaust deniers. It’s kind of like the flat earthers. Who is gaining from these huge conspiracies? I was just in Amsterdam and saw the memorial with 100,000 names. A few years ago I was in Berlin and saw the memorial with 3m names. I’ve been to Dachau and have seen how they set things up. People who participated have admitted it. It’s not that hard to find evidence (like the flat earthers who clearly have never looked outside).

My father pointed out to me when I was still in middle school something about Nuremberg.  "All the defendants gave some version of 'We didn't know the scope of it', 'We were just following orders' or 'It was the Fog of War.'  But not a single one ever said 'It didn't happen.'

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2