The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

27 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm watching Idiocracy again.  This completely checks out.

20 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

JFC.  I haven't watched this since probably 2014.  This is really depressing.  It is so close to actual reality.

It's absolutely uncanny how accurate it is.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

😂😂😂😂

This dude did "19 years in this county as a federal agent"? Sure, Jan.

"If he gets indoctrinated, Jan 6th is going to look like a playground from all the inside voices I hear."

"They told us to refrain ourselves."

top-men-indiana-jones.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 6

18 hours ago, C-Man said:

This dude did "19 years in this county as a federal agent"? Sure, Jan.

"If he gets indoctrinated, Jan 6th is going to look like a playground from all the inside voices I hear."

"They told us to refrain ourselves."

top-men-indiana-jones.gif

Antifa spit on his kids.

Methhead wore his maga gear rather than his nazi gear to this outing.

• Haha 1

The dumbest people. 

Like little children, seeing things and pointing, crying bloody murder. Then adults have to explain the world to them. 

I read half of State Department report on Burisma allegations last night. Sweet Jesus, I can’t believe the amount of money that was wasted on that dumb shit. The Joe Biden got the prosecutor fired for investigating Burisma allegation was proven false in their own investigation. The investigation into Burisma was started in 2012 by a different prosecutor. The corrupt guy inherited the investigation, and Joe Biden got him fired because he wouldn’t investigate Burisma or any other corruption because he was corrupt and getting paid off. The report kept touting a US station chief saying Hunter being on Burisma board made their anti-corruption message a little awkward. That’s IT. And the report kept saying, and Biden did NOTHING about this station chiefs comment. The HORROR. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The dumbest people. 

Like little children, seeing things and pointing, crying bloody murder. Then adults have to explain the world to them. 

I read half of State Department report on Burisma allegations last night. Sweet Jesus, I can’t believe the amount of money that was wasted on that dumb shit. The Joe Biden got the prosecutor fired for investigating Burisma allegation was proven false in their own investigation. The investigation into Burisma was started in 2012 by a different prosecutor. The corrupt guy inherited the investigation, and Joe Biden got him fired because he wouldn’t investigate Burisma or any other corruption because he was corrupt and getting paid off. The report kept touting a US station chief saying Hunter being on Burisma board made their anti-corruption message a little awkward. That’s IT. And the report kept saying, and Biden did NOTHING about this station chiefs comment. The HORROR. 

Wait.

You're telling me claims by Republicans aren’t on the up and up?

Horror Wow GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Haha 3

The dumbest people. 

None of that is important. The only thing that matters was that there was an investigation. It’s a go-to tactic that unfortunately is effective.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Woland said:

None of that is important. The only thing that matters was that there was an investigation. It’s a go-to tactic that unfortunately is effective.

In the case of Trump’s extortion of Zelensky/Ukraine, there doesn’t even have to be an investigation. Just announce that there’s an investigation. The only thing Trump was concerned about was how it played on the reality tv show that was his presidency. 

• Like 1

In the case of Trump’s extortion of Zelensky/Ukraine, there doesn’t even have to be an investigation. Just announce that there’s an investigation. The only thing Trump was concerned about was how it played on the reality tv show that was his presidency. 

Exactly. An allegation is more easily sold to the audience than the truth.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

The dumbest people. 

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, it is literally true that Joey Two Scoops got Shokin fired.

It's just that the entire western world wanted Shokin fired.

But uKraInE is c0rRuPt!  And full of nAzIs!

UGH.  This was all explained two years ago when the dotard tried to extort Zelensky.  But we have the memories of goldfish.