The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

38 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Born again Christian and former Dukes of Hazzard Star John Schneider, proving there's no hate quite as special as good, old-fashioned Christian hate, apparently threatened the life of Joe Biden.  The Secret Service has now opened an investigation of him.

Fuck around and find out!

Some day the mountain might get him, but the law never will

On 12/21/2023 at 10:19 AM, tx 3 putt said:

The Georgia gop asked the trump campaign for a cash infusion before the 2020 election and was denied. 

The Georgia gop begged Trump to not cause chaos for the ‘20 GA senate special election runoff between loeffler and Warnock. Warnock won 51-49 on the Jan 5th runoff and loeffler was closing fast. If Trump had accepted his loss, I’m confident that Loeffler would have won. Instead Trump effectively kept himself in the spotlight along with the fake results mantra that propelled Warnock into the senate. Which of course led to Warnock getting a full term in ‘22 against Herschel Walker.

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Nobody could have foreseen that he would take all the money.  It was never brought up as a possibility or a likelihood by friend or foe. 

/end sarcasm 

he has taken a LOT of money. But where is it?  Does he have it stashed in Russia and China?  Did he have to use it to pay enormous debt that’s off his books?  I don’t think the on-books debt has reduced. Did he give the 2 billion back to the saudis for jered, such that it was  all laundry service for jered’s fund money?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Didn't he have to spend $25mm+ to get his plane back off the ground? I thought it needed a new engine and an extensive overhaul. I know that's a drop in the bucket compared to how much he's "stollen" from the GQP, but it's a start.

Well, when you have debt service on a property that is 1.2 billion dollars, but operates like its worth $45 million dollars, cash goes quickly.  Multiply that problem times about 20, and there you go.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

It says on the front there that it’s satirical so nobody that can read should be fooled, and more importantly to them they are covered from legal exposure. 

I get that, but that's not the issue. The issue is the xenophobia to which it contributes, plus the republican-on-republican violence! 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

More GQP on GQP violence. What the fuck is wrong with these people?  

Most people: Merry Christmas! Peace on Earth! Goodwill toward men!

These assholes:  Deck the halls with Xenophobia fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

Am I supposed to feel bad for Phelan? 

Because I don't.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

More GQP on GQP violence. What the fuck is wrong with these people?  

Most people: Merry Christmas! Peace on Earth! Goodwill toward men!

These assholes:  Deck the halls with Xenophobia fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

Whoa, dude!  Slow down there, speed racer.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Um, how is that not considered domestic terrorism?

Because some black people stole some shit from a CVS 3 years ago!  The nation is burning! 

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

IMG_7694.jpeg

What in the ever living fuck?  I mean, I know that I know people that probably have shit like this up at their house.  But for a WV state legislator now running for U.S. Congress to not only have that up, but to publicly broadcast that?  I'm not gonna get into a 1A debate or what constitutes a threat to a U.S. President debate with the stupids.  But I mean, that's just the sign of an unhinged adult.  The guy has four small children, how the fuck you describe your ornaments to them?  "Uh, this one is from grandma, this one mommy made in school, and here's some lynched black people and my veiled threat to the Secret Service."  

https://www.evansforwv.com/

Pro tip Derrick.  You may have surrounded yourself with sharp political consultants smarter than me.  Your landing page includes your wonderful family, cute wife, and then you somehow trying your level best to look like Sloth from 'the Goonies.' 

Who in the fuck handles your social media and website?  I think you're being punk'd.  

Some interesting facts about Derrick:

Derrick received a Bachelor of Arts from West Liberty University where he earned NCAA First Team All American honors as a captain of the football team

After four years in the education system, Derrick stepped away from teaching to pursue his passion for real estate investing and property management. 

Before politics, Derrick was a conservative and pro-life activist whose passion for ending abortion lead to numerous unborn lives being saved.

Derrick married his college sweetheart Melissa (Pierzchala) who is a first generation American. 

West Liberty is DII and has an enrollment of a whopping 2500 students.   He's basically a religious zealot who sells real estate and has a foreign wife.   Wow.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

I take back what I said about the lynching ornaments being the biggest tell that he was mentally unhinged. 

No human being ever said "to pursue my passion for property management" who didn't end up becoming a serial killer.  Or, in his case, multi-family killer.  

6 minutes ago, Underdog said:

You’d think the FBI would be interested in this. 

26 December, 8:00a-EST from Quantico "We have opened up a casefile on Derrick Evans.  As a matter of course, we cannot comment any further at this time."  

26 December, 8:01a-EST from Evans for Congress HQ "This is a deep-state witch hunt conducted by the corrupt FBI to crush my First Amendment rights!  Yet another reason you must send me to Congress to put a stop to these abuses of power under the Biden Administration."  

26 December, 8:02a-EST from Quantico "How many fucking times we gotta tell you people.  Even 4th graders learn it in Social Studies.  You can actually yell fire in a crowded theater.  You can actually burn an American flag.  But you cannot, make threats, verbal or symbolic against the life of a sitting U.S. President.  It's like the one fucking thing every knows is a thing still.  It's been this way for several decades, way before Biden and Armybrat were born."  

Just lets you know there is a whole lot more going on other than "running the country like a business". Blows my mind.
You know what's funny though? 2020 was a complete shitshow. Both sides of the aisle can agree on that. Go talk to someone you know that is a Trumper about it. You will be in full agreement of how bad a year it was right up until you remind them that their boy was the overseer. I shit you not. Trumpers act like Biden was in office for Covid.
These are the same people that blame Obama for 9/11.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/20/politics/michigan-gop-financial-turmoil-infighting-invs/index.html

Michigan GQP pays Jesus too much to speak at conference, continues to be a dumpster fire, likes to divide the party, pretends to be a start-up tech company.  If George Soros was paying them to engage in infighting, it’s money well spent.

In the wake of the conference, another controversy emerged. A spreadsheet that ranked hundreds of potential conference volunteers on a scale of one-to-four began circulating among party members. The number one on the chart stood for “Patriot” while the number four stood for “Me First or RINO…,” an acronym for “Republican in name only.”

Karamo said in October she had nothing to do with those rankings and blamed a “temporary volunteer” for creating them. In a separate interview last week, she called her critics “me-firsters” and derided the “RINO” faction of the party.

State committee member Bree Moeggenberg – who was ranked a four – said that chart is part of a broader culture of division under Karamo.

“She’s disenfranchised us,” Moeggenberg told CNN. “She has pushed the RINO’s per se away. She has pushed all sides of establishment away. She has pushed grassroots away.”

Joel Studebaker, the party’s deputy chief of staff, conceded in an interview that fundraising has been a challenge and said he believes the party has raised less than $1 million this year. Asked about the payment to actor Caviezel, he said, “Would I pay him $110,000 personally? Probably not. I think it would be something of a lower number, but I also know that we were struggling to get speakers.”

But Studebaker added that Caviezel injected energy into the conference and spoke to a packed house. More broadly, he compared the current state of the party to that of a start-up organization, in which his team started with debts and limited assets.

“We come to the table with almost no political experience and we don’t view that as a bad thing, but it does increase the learning curve in terms of politics,” said Studebaker, who said Karamo’s critics within the party also share responsibility for its current state.

“Everybody wants to make it about Karamo. We have a mentality in this state, in this country, of top down. And the reality is, it’s a we-the-people discussion,” he said. “If they would stand down and take the energy that they’re using to try to destroy us and try to help us with their experience that they have we’d be unstoppable,” added Beyer, the party’s fourth district chair, who joined Studebaker for a CNN interview.

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

https://www.evansforwv.com/

Pro tip Derrick.  You may have surrounded yourself with sharp political consultants smarter than me.  Your landing page includes your wonderful family, cute wife, and then you somehow trying your level best to look like Sloth from 'the Goonies.' 

Who in the fuck handles your social media and website?  I think you're being punk'd.  

What the fuck is with Republicans with the high-and-tight haircuts.

• Haha 1