The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

8 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Phoenix Renaissance hotel.  I gotta do all the wetwork here?  Just google the fucking catering food supplier.  This isn't rocket science.  Granted Roseanne Barr will eat most of he buffet but this shit ain't hard.  What's even easier is to frame some anti-RINO maga psycho for it all after the fact.  Jesus, we used to make shit happen in this country.  

Get out of my head!!!!

• Haha 1

Don't you fucking back-talk me you sassy bitch.  

It's a Marriott property.  They are contractually bound to 2 different food service vendors for their Southwest properties.  Between those two vendors, there are just three distribution centers within the great Phoenix MSA area for Marriott catering.  Over 3 days with that many attendees, it's just a matrix of likelihoods.  Find a couple drivers or dockhands with drinking or drug problems, boom...tainted supply chain.  This isn't that hard, this is how we used to off bad guys.  But now you guys with your fucking unions and "we don't wanna stoop to their level" bullshits.  Am I honestly the only person on this website that's gamed this out?  It is beyond easy and I say this as someone who helps run a company that ships a huge chunk of groceries to the world's largest supermarket chain.  

22 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The guy mentioned above posted a long tweet about why it's allowed, and holy shit people are going to town on him ,but he's sticking to what he said.

He's ballsy to take on MAGA/GQP

He seems like a good dude.

22 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

7 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

To the extent Satan is the same as the serpent of Eden, he is the real hero of the story. Evil, in the form of an oppressive deity demanding ignorance, shame, and submissiveness, prevailed. 

godvsatan.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Don't get me wrong, Satan can totally be an asshole and God kinda redeemed himself with that whole savior/messianic gesture.  But of the 7 plagues that literally wiped out humanity, remind me how many were instigated by Satan?  

Even during the Great Floods, I picture Satan as Martin Short in that SNL sketch about men's synchronized swimming, "It gives me time, because you know...I'm not that strong.....of a swimmer."  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

It's a Marriott property.  They are contractually bound to 2 different food service vendors for their Southwest properties.  Between those two vendors, there are just three distribution centers within the great Phoenix MSA area for Marriott catering.  Over 3 days with that many attendees, it's just a matrix of likelihoods.  Find a couple drivers or dockhands with drinking or drug problems, boom...tainted supply chain.  This isn't that hard, this is how we used to off bad guys.  But now you guys with your fucking unions and "we don't wanna stoop to their level" bullshits.  Am I honestly the only person on this website that's gamed this out?  It is beyond easy and I say this as someone who helps run a company that ships a huge chunk of groceries to the world's largest supermarket chain.  

OK, I'm not gonna suggest it, but I'm damn sure not the first person who's thought it.

10 hours ago, YGIFS said:

image.gif.bacbcb98615b0835f16f051c48f1c5dd.gif

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump has had dinner with him.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has spoken at his conference.

Paul Gosar has spoken at his conference.

Conservative PAC Defend Texas Liberty has held meetings with him. 

And it's all just unrelated isolated incidents to conservatives who tout the value of common sense. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Trump has had dinner with him.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has spoken at his conference.

Paul Gosar has spoken at his conference.

Conservative PAC Defend Texas Liberty has held meetings with him. 

And it's all just unrelated isolated incidents to conservatives who tout the value of common sense. 

Fuckheads pandering to their deplorable base. 

More voter fraud in The Villages.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/another-republican-convicted-voter-fraud-florida-gop-stronghold-rcna128551

"
A resident from The Villages was found guilty of charges related to voter fraud in the 2020 election on Monday. Robert Rivernider Jr., 58, is accused of signing his father’s name to a vote-by-mail ballot. According to Sumter County Elections Supervisor Bill Keen, Rivernider’s father died on Oct. 19, 2020."

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

More voter fraud in The Villages.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/another-republican-convicted-voter-fraud-florida-gop-stronghold-rcna128551

"
A resident from The Villages was found guilty of charges related to voter fraud in the 2020 election on Monday. Robert Rivernider Jr., 58, is accused of signing his father’s name to a vote-by-mail ballot. According to Sumter County Elections Supervisor Bill Keen, Rivernider’s father died on Oct. 19, 2020."

i-feel-like-they-dont-want-to-investigat

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Ashli Babbitt was in a "throuple" with her husband and another woman.
We need to investigate how many more Republican women are engaged in these activities.  Not to discourage them, but for science.

Go figure. Their significant others are such shitty humans, they’ve got to find others to fulfill them sexually.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Obama has too much class, but regardless, he should challenge Trump to a competition.  Maybe golf, basketball, and a 1K run or some such.  It would be glorious.

Obama going on xitter or whatever and challenging Trump to a 100 yard dash would break the internet. 

Bears berating a dead horse as Lobo is wont to do.  But for such the "Man's Man", a real "Alpha Male owning the Beta Cucks" that so many of friends and family jerk off to.  Trump is literally the least sportsman/outdoorsy President of my lifetime, by fucking far.  Shit, I think even Taft went fishing every now and again.  Yeah, he kinda sorta plays golf.  At the same fucking three courses, cheats, and can't walk the course.  Wears a ladies watch and maxi pad for one tennis match decades ago.  And then that random video of him trying to play beach volleyball in mom jeans after Top Gun came out.  Never fired a weapon, can't fish, hunt, swim, ride a bike, setup a tent, take a hike, jog, saddle a horse, mend a fence, fix a toilet, repair anything around the house, shoot pool, throw darts, toss a football, carry a tune, drink a beer, spin a yarn, write a poem, charm a woman, handle a donnybrook, earn a smile from his children, drive a car, brew a cup of coffee, or just shut the fuck up and not talk.  Every cliche of manhood, he fails at.  Totally and completely.  The one fucking time I saw a photo of him on a boat, he was about to commit rape.  

Somebody please, this holiday season.  For the love of Baby Christ.  Ask your family member, what in the ever living fuck is so damn manly about Donald Trump?  If you like his tax plans or judicial appointments, okay.  Story for another day.  But what the fuck do women find so alluring about him?  What in the holy hell do other men see in him that makes them think, "This guy?  This guy is my type of guy?"

I get the rest of his ruse, with the benefit of hindsight.  The populist, hatred filled narrative.  But I'll just never get, and 'cause I'm dumb, the other angle of "Projecting Strength & Power."  What the fuck am I missing there?

• Hook 'Em 3

From campuses to communities, for every Gen Z conservative activist revealed as a devoted Groyper or BAPist, there are many others whose ideological affiliations and anonymous accounts never see the light of day. An August poll by the Center for Countering Digital Hate found that 69 percent of 13-to-17-year-olds with a high degree of social media use agreed with four or more conspiracy statements, with over 50 percent agreeing with antisemitic and Great Replacement conspiracy theories in particular. A 2022 study published by Political Research Quarterly, based on a survey of 3,500 US adults, found “the epicenter of antisemitic attitudes is young adults on the far Right.”

Campus conservative groups serve as pipelines for future conservative leadership. “Anyone who spends any time in conservative circles in D.C. knows there is a particularly potent militant mood on the younger end of the conservative spectrum,” explained 25-year-old conservative intellectual Nate Hochman on a panel in February. Five months later, Hochman was fired from Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s presidential campaign after incorporating the Sonnenrad (sun wheel), a Nazi symbol, into a campaign video.

• Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

From campuses to communities, for every Gen Z conservative activist revealed as a devoted Groyper or BAPist, there are many others whose ideological affiliations and anonymous accounts never see the light of day. An August poll by the Center for Countering Digital Hate found that 69 percent of 13-to-17-year-olds with a high degree of social media use agreed with four or more conspiracy statements, with over 50 percent agreeing with antisemitic and Great Replacement conspiracy theories in particular. A 2022 study published by Political Research Quarterly, based on a survey of 3,500 US adults, found “the epicenter of antisemitic attitudes is young adults on the far Right.”

Campus conservative groups serve as pipelines for future conservative leadership. “Anyone who spends any time in conservative circles in D.C. knows there is a particularly potent militant mood on the younger end of the conservative spectrum,” explained 25-year-old conservative intellectual Nate Hochman on a panel in February. Five months later, Hochman was fired from Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s presidential campaign after incorporating the Sonnenrad (sun wheel), a Nazi symbol, into a campaign video.

And this why anyone who claims the GQP voting base is getting older and dying out....it isn't ever going to go away.

It may be smaller, but it will be much more enthusastic.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Bears berating a dead horse as Lobo is wont to do.  But for such the "Man's Man", a real "Alpha Male owning the Beta Cucks" that so many of friends and family jerk off to.  Trump is literally the least sportsman/outdoorsy President of my lifetime, by fucking far.  Shit, I think even Taft went fishing every now and again.  Yeah, he kinda sorta plays golf.  At the same fucking three courses, cheats, and can't walk the course.  Wears a ladies watch and maxi pad for one tennis match decades ago.  And then that random video of him trying to play beach volleyball in mom jeans after Top Gun came out.  Never fired a weapon, can't fish, hunt, swim, ride a bike, setup a tent, take a hike, jog, saddle a horse, mend a fence, fix a toilet, repair anything around the house, shoot pool, throw darts, toss a football, carry a tune, drink a beer, spin a yarn, write a poem, charm a woman, handle a donnybrook, earn a smile from his children, drive a car, brew a cup of coffee, or just shut the fuck up and not talk.  Every cliche of manhood, he fails at.  Totally and completely.  The one fucking time I saw a photo of him on a boat, he was about to commit rape.  

Somebody please, this holiday season.  For the love of Baby Christ.  Ask your family member, what in the ever living fuck is so damn manly about Donald Trump?  If you like his tax plans or judicial appointments, okay.  Story for another day.  But what the fuck do women find so alluring about him?  What in the holy hell do other men see in him that makes them think, "This guy?  This guy is my type of guy?"

I get the rest of his ruse, with the benefit of hindsight.  The populist, hatred filled narrative.  But I'll just never get, and 'cause I'm dumb, the other angle of "Projecting Strength & Power."  What the fuck am I missing there?

Hes a white man who came after a black man. Therefore, he’s an alpha

• Hook 'Em 1