The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

In laws called last night. “Our choice is between a senile person and a fascist”. I’m convinced they will choose the fascist. 

I can’t believe the senile thing is still their defense for hating Biden. Oh and the debt. So predictable. 

Since I don't go on Facebook or TexAgs, I personally haven't seen the clips that they apparently have of Biden being unable to do his job. The right just wants to repeat senile and dementia over and over in order to make it a fact.

Frankly even if Biden has some senility, so what. Senility does not equal dementia or Alzheimer's. Forgetting a fact or someone's name isn't the end of the world.  How to process information and make rational decisions is more important. Is it possible that his staff are hiding his failings and the Chief of Staff is effectively the President? I suppose anything is possible but there are zero reports of that.

csb/ a real estate mogul in Manhattan told me a few years ago they were doing a deal with the Trump Org.  They had the deck and LP agreement all written up, and then he said they were informed by Trump's assistant that Mr. Trump needed the executive summary sent over ahead of the meeting.  so they did that.  And then she calls back and says, "No, just a one-pager please."  So they winnow it down to one page, like some bullet points and a few paragraphs on the back.  She calls back again, "No, just one side of one page and fewer words."  Moral of the story, the King of Debt can't read a fucking term sheet.  Let alone balance the National Debt.  He was literally confused by just the 4 bullet points of the fucking capital stack.  

He doesn't know anything, folks.  He's a confidence man and our in-laws are too embarrassed to admit they know he doesn't know.  

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Is it possible that his staff are hiding his failings and the Chief of Staff is effectively the President? I suppose anything is possible but there are zero reports of that.

This would be worst case scenario and even then, um, I'll take that over fascists.  Every day, all day.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

In laws called last night. “Our choice is between a senile person and a fascist”. I’m convinced they will choose the fascist. 

I can’t believe the senile thing is still their defense for hating Biden. Oh and the debt. So predictable. 

Just tell them that you'll use their framework to determine what is and isn't a senile person when it comes to their future too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Since I don't go on Facebook or TexAgs, I personally haven't seen the clips that they apparently have of Biden being unable to do his job. The right just wants to repeat senile and dementia over and over in order to make it a fact.

Frankly even if Biden has some senility, so what. Senility does not equal dementia or Alzheimer's. Forgetting a fact or someone's name isn't the end of the world.  How to process information and make rational decisions is more important. Is it possible that his staff are hiding his failings and the Chief of Staff is effectively the President? I suppose anything is possible but there are zero reports of that.

I'd challenge them that if he is so senile and/or has dementia, how is he also a mastermind who stole the 2020 election and keeps winning deals with Congress, passing bipartisan legislation and making public appearances? 

If he was so senile, why hasn't McConnell or Johnson, who have been in negotiations with Biden in the Oval Office, come out and told us that he's confused, doesn't know what he's talking about, is sitting there drooling while the CoS or Harris/Schumer/Jeffries are doing all the work?

I recall McCarthy admitted privately that Joe Biden was routinely cleaning House GOP's clock in negotiations, yet would go on TV and claim Biden was senile and confused. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

I'd challenge them that if he is so senile and/or has dementia, how is he also a mastermind who stole the 2020 election and keeps winning deals with Congress, passing bipartisan legislation and making public appearances? 

If he was so senile, why hasn't McConnell or Johnson, who have been in negotiations with Biden in the Oval Office, come out and told us that he's confused, doesn't know what he's talking about, is sitting there drooling while the CoS or Harris/Schumer/Jeffries are doing all the work?

I recall McCarthy admitted privately that Joe Biden was routinely cleaning House GOP's clock in negotiations, yet would go on TV and claim Biden was senile and confused. 

Also, if Biden is so feeble and senile, why won't Trump debate him?  (He won't and we all know it.)

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Montgomery county is very Trumpy and I would put it up against any of the north Dallas communities.

It fucking sucks.  My kid checked a book out of the school library last week and I get a daily email saying "Your kid has this book on loan... blah blah blah... " just hoping a parent will throw a fit and ask for it to be banned.

Edit to add:  I saw a Nikki Haley yard sign this weekend.  I'm surprised the house hasn't been burned down yet.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Montgomery County is the fastest growing county in Texas, and also by far the most Trumpy. 

All "Drive Until You Qualify" counties are Trumpy.  They buy F-250's with lift kits and truck nuts to drive to their office jobs an hour away in the city and then blame Biden for how much they're spending on gas.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Imagine living in a shit hole country than bans books 

I posted it when they were doing the election for the school board here that several of those annoying "Mama Bears" were at the polling place handing out flyers.  When one approached me, I asked her how many fucking books she was planning to burn.  She moved down the line to the rube behind me and got a more receptive voter.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Imagine living in a shit hole country than bans books 

We've got a long history of banning books. We banned some people from reading at all. Hell, we had the abridged versions of Shakespeare in public schools, but the Cistercians said that we were going to read Sartre.

It's the school board and administration. Those piddling school board elections have consequences too.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Republicans had any balls, a bunch of them would ditch the GOP and switch to independent or come up with a new party.  They can’t stop fighting one another and fucking each other over.

I think they are doing just great as they are.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

It's the school board and administration. Those piddling school board elections have consequences too.

Not if you live in HISD where the elected school board was replaced by political appointees.

• Rage+1 4

14 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Those piddling school board elections have consequences too.

I'll admit I had no clue who was who in our school board elections and figured most if not all candidates would be GQP pieces of shit because Montgomery County.

However, on my way to the polling place I noticed the house up the road had a yard sign for one of the candidates and said yard back in 2020 had a Biden / Harris sign.  I wrote down the candidate's name and when I got to the polling place there was another sign with that candidate's name along with three other names for different positions.  I noted all the names and that's who I wound up voting for; being that I am an informed voter and shit.

Pretty sure everyone of those candidates gained less than 15% of the vote because Montgomery County.

• Hook 'Em 1

I got a warning from his Comms Director to stop calling and leaving him voicemails declaring he is, "A fucking four-eyed failure who can't count to 400."  I thought the alliteration was pretty good.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wait . . . the impeachment vote was 214-216.  What would the absence of one Democrat have done to change that?

It was 215-215 until Moore flipped to no to bring it up later.

Without the Democrat, it would have been 215-214.

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

It was 215-215 until Moore flipped to no to bring it up later.

Without the Democrat, it would have been 215-214.

I failed Government, so can someone please explain this to me?  If it's 214-216 they can "bring it up later," but if it's 215-215 they can't?

Use small words.