The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

It's probably not a good sign when I'm continuously wondering with these people, "Don't they have anyone in their life who cares about their well being?". Roseanne is clearly going through some things. Like the rest of them.

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

What's sad is he'll have that hard life and have zero self awareness as to why.  He'll blame immigrants, minorities, or something.

And then he'll become President of the United States.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Kid has a hard life ahead of him.....

Born with 2 outs, 2 strikes, a broken bat and the 3rd Nolen Ryan fast ball pitch already in the catcher's mitt as the first neuron fires to begin his swing.  

3 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

Born with 2 outs, 2 strikes, a broken bat and the 3rd Nolan Ryan fast ball pitch already in the catcher's mitt as the first neuron fires to begin his swing.  

And Nolan has him in a headlock after he got angry at the world and charged the pitcher’s mound. 

2 hours ago, Stilicho said:

Pretty sure the churches will be in on the deportations rather than providing sanctuary. 

I’m sure it’s in their big book somewhere. 

Many will provide that sanctuary.  I have a lot of issues with religion and various sects of Christianity, but there are plenty who take the Bible stuff seriously.  Paxton has already been going after some of them,

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Many will provide that sanctuary.  I have a lot of issues with religion and various sects of Christianity, but there are plenty who take the Bible stuff seriously.  Paxton has already been going after some of them,

I hope so. I hope their behavior gets emulated across some of the more rural states surrounding Texas. I have very little trust in the Christians of Oklahoma.

1 minute ago, Stilicho said:

I hope so. I hope their behavior gets emulated across some of the more rural states surrounding Texas. I have very little trust in the Christians of Oklahoma.

Their first album was pretty good, but then they sold out.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yes, they will.

I also can't wait for the "RELIGOUS LIBERTY!!!!!" crowd to tell us that the national guard storming churches isn't as bad as gay wedding cakes.

ah America. A bunch of people living two separate lives with no moral center or connecting vision of any sort. maybe aliens invade before Nov and you have a fighting chance. fingers crossed. 

1 minute ago, ohchaucer said:

Then they became the Kings of Leon and REALLY sucked.

I was quite literally thinking about playing the KOL angle, but they're just OU fans, not Oklahomans (to my knowledge).

To my great shame, my dad band is playing one of their songs at an early SXSW thing.  Our fucking bassist insists.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I was quite literally thinking about playing the KOL angle, but they're just OU fans, not Oklahomans (to my knowledge).

To my great shame, my dad band is playing one of their songs at an early SXSW thing.  Our fucking bassist insists.

I’ll admit I listened to that one album of theirs a few times…. And they were quite good live at ACL around the time they were blowing up. Or maybe that was My Morning Jacket. I’m too old to remember. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Hand the bassist some music from fastball, dynamite hack, timbuk three, and the 13th floor elevators. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Hand the bassist some music from fastball, dynamite hack, timbuk three, and the 13th floor elevators. 

He knows them all.  This one song is admittedly not too bad:

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, ohchaucer said:

Then they became the Kings of Leon and REALLY sucked.

Then they moved to France, changed their name to Kungs, remixed a song from some Australian group named after the burners on a stove, and achieved some modest success.