The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

giphy.gif

I never noticed that opening hand gesture he does.  What the fuck was that? We all know most of his hand moves but what was that supposed to signify?

15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is what I love about Trump. He fucking cons the shit out of his base, asking for any dollar bills they can spare and basically asking them to eat ramen, while his wife is dropping $7,000 on a dress she’ll wear once or twice for a few hours at a dinner with millionaires and billionaires.

And dumbfuck MAGA will never realize that they are being played by rich people.   

he’s a used car salesman that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth

• Hook 'Em 1

Years ago I dreamt up an idea of a NYT political cartoon. It's two AR-15's relaxing in their own loungers alone on the beach with dead bodies piled like mountains in the background. 

And one AR-15 says to the other, "Finally, some peace and quiet." 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

he’s a used car salesman that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth

"That's what I like about Trump. He isn't a typical politician and he doesn't need anyone's money."

"Here's another example of him begging for your money."

"Oh well that's just typical politics...."

"Do you not see the contradiction there in what you just said?"

"hurr durr hurr durr...."

28 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"That's what I like about Trump. He isn't a typical politician and he doesn't need anyone's money."

"Here's another example of him begging for your money."

"Oh well that's just typical politics...."

"Do you not see the contradiction there in what you just said?"

"hurr durr hurr durr...."

I think you're forgetting he donated his $400,000 salary during his term.  Granted, he's grifted well over 1,000,004,000 since then but ah well nevertheless.  

We seriously need a new term for "mental gymnastics" but that implies there was some sort of coordination or routine.  It almost pay some unduly respect to their thought process.  

Mental Jacks?  Mental Chutes & Ladders?  Mental Synchronized Swimming?  I'm open to suggestions and willing to kick in for massive batch of t-shirts and merch.

23 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

He wasn’t wrong, Golden Corral is a great place to eat. 

Golden Corral in either Abilene or Midland, can't remember which West Texas town I was in to cover a HS basketball/volleyball regional tournament, was perhaps the worst 'culinary' experience of my life. Drunk-ass photog who was out there with me suggested it.

Since the Rapture didn’t take our MAGA relatives today, I urge everybody to calm down a bit, find some political posts on your older relatives’ Facebook pages, and drop an “inshallah” or “free Palestine” in the comments,

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, those nursing home residents never vote, I’m sure they will love to hear about the fact that they only have 5-6 months to live so why should anybody care if they vote or not

Is he advocating for death squads?

• Rage+1 1

16 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Since the Rapture didn’t take our MAGA relatives today, I urge everybody to calm down a bit, find some political posts on your older relatives’ Facebook pages, and drop an “inshallah” or “free Palestine” in the comments,

Or do a Jesus quote in the original Aramaic.

• Drool 1

Lotsa questions:

-How are beans "locally sourced" for the Trump Store in Midtown Manhattan?  Is there some secret coffee bean farm in Central Park I've never seen?  You can where it was sourced in which shithole country, but the copy on that implies it was sourced locally, as in near the Trump Store.  As in Manhattan.  

-What the fuck is "Big Thinking" coffee?  He doesn't drink coffee and he's not a Big Thinker.  But okay, another dipshit line from him, I get it.  

-Do they not realize people these days know way more about coffee beans than when we came up with just Folger's or diner coffee 30 years ago?  The beans can't be exclusively grown for the Trump Store.  They just harvest them and put them in massive trailers and just ship them out to be bagged for different places.  There's not like 9 guys in Guatemala tending to just a few acres just for the Trump Store.  Because it there were, they'd put fentanyl in the shit.  And you don't have to write "Exclusively for the Trump Store."  Just call it Trump Coffee.  If the manager of a Starbuck's tried to sell you a bag that had printed on it, "Starbuck's Coffee...exclusively for the Starbuck's Store"...you'd back away slowly and just leave the crazy man's counter.  

I mean there is literally nothing in business or politics this guy can't fuck up.  

13 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

Fuck.  I’m so disappointed these stupid shits didn’t get raptured and leave this mortal coil to more intelligent, less gullible people.

I subscribe to the theory that the rapture already happened and we're the ones left. sweet dreams!

• Drool 2

On 4/8/2024 at 2:26 PM, YGIFS said:

I think you're forgetting he donated his $400,000 salary during his term.  Granted, he's grifted well over 1,000,004,000 since then but ah well nevertheless.  

We seriously need a new term for "mental gymnastics" but that implies there was some sort of coordination or routine.  It almost pay some unduly respect to their thought process.  

Mental Jacks?  Mental Chutes & Ladders?  Mental Synchronized Swimming?  I'm open to suggestions and willing to kick in for massive batch of t-shirts and merch.

How about, "stupidity?"

When MTG and Matt fucking Gaetz are running things in your political party, you know shit is borked.

• Hook 'Em 2

-What do you call this act?

"The Aristocrats!  I mean, the Antichrists!"  

I bet you could tell Eric that he's holding it upside down, then he'd flip it around, and you could tell him it's still upside down.  Then he'd turn it sideways, still upside down-Eric.  And he'd just run away crying like Kip Dynamite. 

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.d1bca3a7efdf903efc8a1c7a409bb701.png
That's correct, the clowns that posted all over social media that they were going to overthrow the government and hang various members of congress; then live streamed thier treasonous crimes, then bragged about it later were Totally set up. It's not like we can't look back at Thier post for any damning evidence or trust our lying eyes despite all the video They posted of themselves criming.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 4/6/2024 at 7:07 PM, RDCanecutter said:

She's nothing new. Back when I had a buzz-cut from OCS, randos would see me in civilian dress and assume I was a skinhead. They'd talk, oh how they'd talk.

tldr/ your local locksmith thinks Hitler had no choice. Get a buzzcut, he'll tell you about it.

Didn't realize my electrician was also a locksmith 

• Drool 1

8 hours ago, texasdago said:

Didn't realize my electrician was also a locksmith 

Locksmiths have always been a little suspect to me. Oh you just happened at a young age to develop a serious interest in gaining entrance to places to which you have no key?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

32 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Locksmiths have always been a little suspect to me. Oh you just happened at a young age to develop a serious interest in gaining entrance to places to which you have no key?

Aren’t you a gynecologist?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

16 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I will always posrep one of the best monologues in film history.

I so lament the loss of Rickman.

Hart Bochner's character is a sleaze, but it's great that he dies a something of a hero in the end by not revealing McClane's relationship with Holly.

Relevant to thread as we're talking death here. 

Fuck the GЯP.