The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

4 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I love the irony/lack of self awareness of the guy wearing a "Stop Hate" tee shirt while wearing a MAGA hat.

You write "Stop Hate" on your shirt and you wear a MAGA hat.  What's that supposed to be? Some kind of sick joke? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Did he really think that sounded funny when he thought it up?  Conservatives should really stick with the fearmongering and hate speech.  Humor just isn't their thing.

Oh man when Trumptards discover humor, we are done for. 

No words can describe how not funny that tweet is. 

You know that socially awkward dipshit in high school who would repeatedly try to be funny....and every time, it just made you cringe and feel a little sorry for him, but also the him a little bit for being so unfunny? Yeah. That.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Did he really think that sounded funny when he thought it up?  Conservatives should really stick with the fearmongering and hate speech.  Humor just isn't their thing.

But the thing is, that's the sort of thing they find funny. 

The biggest problem is the electorate who sticks with these malignant clowns.

That said, it's amazing what a demonstration this is of how weak the Dems are that they can't smash this opposition. It's also a demonstration of how poor the main stream press deals with something so totally new as the Trump era of lies and anti-American policy.

Trump and the GOP can bumble on with open relations with Russia, overt racial hostility, no semblance of a political philosophy, and an absurdly composed wall of lies without being run out of office let alone run out of the country on a rail.

Usually, you feel like the story is not getting out. If only everyone realized what was going on. Here, it's in your face writ large every day. Good people sleepwalk right by it while deplorables eat it up and wear the jerseys.

And the self-congratulation for being the greatest country in the world never ceases.

A jaw can't drop far enough while watching this unfold.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lemonlime said:

Who among us doesn't remember Obama cowering on AF1 on 911?  Maybe while Muslims were celebrating on New Jersey rooftops. 

I legitimately can't tell if that's a parody or not.

On 7/27/2019 at 7:46 PM, Brisketexan said:

Well, that’s who the GOP is. I don’t understand why anyone even bothers to argue about this anymore. The GOP’s foundational platform is white nationalism. Every other policy position serves that one.

I don't know if that is their core platform.  I tend to think their core ideology is funnel money into the elite's hands by any means necessary.  Racism is just what they are using to get votes.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I don't know if that is their core platform.  I tend to think their core ideology is funnel money into the elite's hands by any means necessary.  Racism is just what they are using to get votes.

This is 100% accurate. It's the same thing with abortion and religion.

Edited by David Dennison

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult